Foot fetishin japan

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

t3ngu

Foot fetishin japan

Post by t3ngu »

Ive been traveling around in japan this month. Hopped to get some insight how the foot fetish experience here is. So many foot fetish videos from japan, u got the feeling they are providing that kind of thing much more openly than in germany :D

Anyway, so far i didnt got in contact with that but I was with a japaneae female friend all the time. Because she is a reaaaaally good fruend I told her there is such a thing called ballbusting and i also told her im into that:D but she didnt know about it, even when i showed her the wikipedia article... (Bb/tamakeri was inveted in japan... Says wikipedia) She was surprised then she tried kicking me!

Nvertheless she couldnt tell me about where to find it professional foot places and i also tont know how to start.

Anyone had experience with japan before? Im in osaka now

Thanks in advance for any response-! Stoked!
heeljoblover2000

Re: Foot fetishin japan

Post by heeljoblover2000 »

Wow, must have been awesome having your friend kick you! What a good friend! Don't give up and keep searching! I would also like to know what the foot fetish experience is like in japan as I am a big fan of their foot fetish movies! Maybe try a brothel or happy ending massage place and ask for ashikoki. I believe that's how you say foot job in Japanese but I'm not 100% sure. Maybe a Japanese member on this board can confirm this for us. But good luck on the search and let us know how it goes!
Stilettofan

Post by Stilettofan »

I will be in Japan in almost two months and I found out that it is pretty hard for gaijins to get into fetish clubs in Japan. But I found 2 mistresses here from fetishi-sm in Osaka and it just looks and reads awsome!

Maybe somebody has tried it out and can tell a little bit about his experience (pm is also fine).

Would be really great if someone could respond.

Cheers mates!

P.S. Japan is pure heaven for shoe lovers like us... :D
godfrey38

Post by godfrey38 »

Stilettofan wrote:I will be in Japan in almost two months and I found out that it is pretty hard for gaijins to get into fetish clubs in Japan. But I found 2 mistresses here from fetishi-sm in Osaka and it just looks and reads awsome!

Maybe somebody has tried it out and can tell a little bit about his experience (pm is also fine).

Would be really great if someone could respond.

Cheers mates!

P.S. Japan is pure heaven for shoe lovers like us... :D
On that note, ironically I was able to get in just fine despite being an American some many years ago. Though; should note that I am Asian in appearance so maybe they assumed and I passed as Japanese lol.
drmgero

Post by drmgero »

Interesting... is it an offense to get in fetish clubs? Or is it a different idea?

I see that you have a feast in Japan, regarding to shoes: japanese girls are beautiful, and they look like little dolls... girls to die for.

They usually take off shoes before coming in their houses. Therefore, I believe fetishists usually have many hot shoes to play with. I even had seen a hentai here in the forum where a young man was coming home after college, and he quickly spots his sister's friend hot boots at the porch, they were having dinner, and the boy had nothing to do but having a go with them. The girl who owned the boots showed up, and that boy made his day.

That is why I wonder how easy it is in Japan.