NEW VIDEO - Secretly Cumming The Boss Lady's Louboutins II

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: NEW VIDEO - Secretly Cumming The Boss Lady's Louboutins

Post by Wetshoe »

fanf.s.w wrote:Hi, I'm fan for shoejobs. :D
I also see the Clips4Sale.com I would like Member for a month.
how much does it cost per month I will pay?
I can pay with paypal.com

I hope that can?

Let me like to know.

Greetings.
Clips4sale sells clips. As far as I know there is no membership option.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

gillien10 wrote:
Wetshoe wrote:Got it. Will keep both suggestions in mind when filming future vids.
Hmmm. I've heard this before;) Like I said, I'll believe, when is see it. And if I do, my mind will be blown. I really hope you will make it happen. She would be incredible, as you know. seriously, thanks for entertaining the idea. you two rock.
It's true. You have heard this before. So to clarify, when I say I will keep things in mind for future shoots, understand that there are many suggestions to keep in mind for future shoots. And hard as it may be to believe, this does not pay the bills so besides the custom orders, we do it in our free time for fun. So the future may be far.
Mark Heels

Post by Mark Heels »

I want too buy them i love too smell ur high heels.