First shoejob from wife.

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

shoefan420

First shoejob from wife.

Post by shoefan420 »

After months of begging and bugging my wife, she finally gave me her first shoejob. She was wearing her sexy little pink ballet flats that I absolutely love. As I was stuffing her pussy with her favorite big black dildo, she started lightly rubbing the inside of my legs with her feet. Eventually she found her way to my cock and balls. She placed one foot under my sack, while using the other one to stroke the top of my cock. Just her touching me with her flats almost made me cum all over them. Every time I rammed the big dildo into her hard, she would clamp down on my hard cock. Unfortunately she wouldn't let me film or take pictures this time, but said she was willing to possibly let me take pictures next time. But here's a few of her wearing those flats.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
flaviob78

Re: First shoejob from wife.

Post by flaviob78 »

super flats :P :P :P :P
Patthom

Re: First shoejob from wife.

Post by Patthom »

shoefan420 wrote:After months of begging and bugging my wife, she finally gave me her first shoejob. She was wearing her sexy little pink ballet flats that I absolutely love. As I was stuffing her pussy with her favorite big black dildo, she started lightly rubbing the inside of my legs with her feet. Eventually she found her way to my cock and balls. She placed one foot under my sack, while using the other one to stroke the top of my cock. Just her touching me with her flats almost made me cum all over them. Every time I rammed the big dildo into her hard, she would clamp down on my hard cock. Unfortunately she wouldn't let me film or take pictures this time, but said she was willing to possibly let me take pictures next time. But here's a few of her wearing those flats.
Really Sexy soft looking ballerina's :D Her feet look great in them, it would be so great if she would let you take pictures of her "working" your cock and balls with them. Reassure her that you will only show her feet and a bit of leg and show her your pics or video so she is happy she is not on display or has no chance of being recognised and that she is helping to make dreams come true for those of us who are not fortunate enough to have a partner/wife who can do this for us :cry: Thank Mrs ShoeFan :) Big Respects to you both :D and looking forward to the next instalment!!