gf got druged

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

iambob

Re: gf got druged

Post by iambob »

what do u mean it was a 65yo

and she was drugged she said she had no idea what was going on
iambob

Post by iambob »

im having a hard time if she was not aware
iambob

Post by iambob »

bmacdo wrote:
iambob wrote:but does a yes drugged mean willing or WAS she rapped should I move on she whent to police
It means she was in no condition for rational thought if true, anyway it is a 65 year old.

End of the day the decision is yours, end it with her over this incident or continue to enjoy her company and put it behind you for good. If it happens again then think the first, if it was a one off and you think she is being honest, your happy, then basically comes down to shit happens, even kinky shit.

BTW Rape would never hold up to the police, they may be interested in her friend though.

wat do u mean anyway
bmacdo

Post by bmacdo »

"Re: gf got druged

Postby iambob on Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:15 am
well I found out a girl got her hooked on drugs got her wasted and she really had no clue whar she was doing it was a 65 yr old man,"

That's in reply to your 65 year old question.

In reply to my first post the same holds true, make the bloody choice, either accept her story or do not.
iambob

Post by iambob »

bmacdo wrote:"Re: gf got druged

Postby iambob on Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:15 am
well I found out a girl got her hooked on drugs got her wasted and she really had no clue whar she was doing it was a 65 yr old man,"

That's in reply to your 65 year old question.

In reply to my first post the same holds true, make the bloody choice, either accept her story or do not.
but are u implying that makes its less worse I don't understand I am having a hard time with this that's why I posted here same people

would u be abel to get over this ?