Taboo Fiction

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Sudsey

Re: Taboo Fiction

Post by Sudsey »

heelburner1(o.cal) wrote:hi
ohhh wow thank you 1000 times for the story. the shoes in the tomato sauce in the oven is a adream. And the flats completly in the pussy also.
cant wait to read more!!!!
heelburner1
Yeah they are both things I've always wanted to see and/or do!
wjpeter

Post by wjpeter »

Yeah, thank you for involving some flat-play in the story. I bet Ben wants to lick them completely clean after they are out of the pussies of his stepmom and sister. Just to spew his own sperm inside them - to be licked like a delicious dessert by both the women.
Thank again...
rvall67

Post by rvall67 »

Wow, what a story!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for the next chapter... I just love the shoes inside the pussy, specially the flats at the end!
I've been fucking shoes for 40 years and just love it.

I actually have a girlfriend whom I just got interesed in shoes and she used one of her heels on and partly in her pussy. She hasn't tried all way yet, just the toes but she loved the feeling and came at once on them. I haven't seen it myself yet, just through chat but when I see her end of summer, we will play with shoes both of us. Have bought some heels and flats in size 36 EUR for her to start with. Hopefully we can get it all in...

I will not share pics in respect of her but I can share what we do and if we succed... :)
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Chapter 9

Sarah sat and stared at her cum covered pumps and feet. Ben had certainly done a fine job of covering them - it was harder to find a clean spot than one his ejaculation hadn't found. To Sarah they looked wonderful, and suddenly she was taken with an overwhelming urge to taste the cum on her shoes. She slipped one off and licked the nude patent leather, tasting her sons saltiness, "mmmm you taste wonderful on my shoes baby," she murmured, licking the shoe all over, her pussy squirted again on her daughters little red flat that was still deep inside her.

Aryana was struck by the beautiful sight of her mother licking her stepsons cum off of her pump and desperately needed to try it for herself. She dropped to her knees, took her mums pump-clad foot in her hands and started licking her shoe furiously, loving the salty taste of her brother. She reached the peep toe and plunged her tongue in, licking the insole and her mothers toes.

Sarah was sent into more raptures as she watched her daughter licking her shoe, even more so when her tongue found her toes, "oh baby girl," she moaned, "that's so good!" She came again and again, as she watched her daughter.

Aryana sucked on her mothers peep toe, her pussy spasming on her embedded red patent flat, just the thought of it causing her to cum again. She looked up from licking the shoe to see Ben's cock stiff and erect again. She rolled over onto her bottom and slipped her monochrome black vans onto her feet, put them together and slid them under Bens erection, "cum on these for me Benny?" She pleaded, "the same way you did mums gorgeous peep toes?"

"Anything for you sis," Ben laughed, pumping his cock over her sneakers.

Sarah watched Ben masturbating over his sisters sneakers and felt her pussy lurch again. She rubbed her clitoris with the heel of the pump she was still holding.

Ben lowered his cock so he could get it to slide over the black canvas sneakers, loving the texture before stroking harder than before. It didn't take long before he exploded over his sisters cute sneakers, large gobbets of white cum soaking into the black material of her toes and laces.

"Oh wow, thanks Benny," Aryana grinned, looking at her cummy sneakers. She used one index finger to push it around on her shoe, rubbing it into the canvas.

"They look delicious," Sarah smiled, "may I?" She held her hand out.
Aryana slipped her sneakers off and handed on to her mum who promptly started licking the cum off her shoe. Aryana joined in with her other sneaker, the two of them leaving her sneakers clean and cumming again in the process.

"Oh wow," Aryana smiled, "Ben tastes great for dessert!"

"Ooh dessert," her mother licked her lips, "time you experienced ice cream baby girl!" She slid the nude pump back onto her foot and the red flat out of her pussy. It came out soaked in her juices, milky fluid dripping off of it onto the carpet. She handed Aryana her sneaker back, stood and walked into the kitchen, Ben trailing behind while Aryana put her vans back on, "take out your flat baby, you need to make room for one of my pumps," Sarah called out.

"Can I have mine in one of your chucks please sis?" Ben asked his sister as she walked into the room.

"Of course," Aryana grinned, fetching her pale blue chucks from the living room, "but only if you cum in the other one!" She handed one shoe to her mother and the other to Ben.

Sarah set three plates on the table and placed a shoe on each, Aryana's sneaker in front of Ben and her own silver pumps on the other two plates. She placed the ice cream tub in the middle of the table with the scoop and a squeeze bottle of chocolate sauce and another of strawberry sauce.

"Ok," she said sitting down and scooping out some ice cream, dropping it into her shoe. She used the scoop to push it deep into the toe before dropping more into her silver pump. She handed the scoop to Aryana, "now do as I did baby, trust me you will like it."

Aryana did as she was told, filling the toe of her mums silver pump with ice cream before adding two more scoops to the pretty shoe. She handed Ben the scoop and watched with pangs in her pussy as he filled her sneaker with ice cream before putting a scoop on the laces just above the rubber toecap.

Sarah's pussy was throbbing as she watched Ben and Aryana fill the shoes with ice cream. "Ok, sauce now," she grinned, reaching for the chocolate sauce. She squirted the sauce into the insole, then ran it over the ice cream and finally down over the toe of her pump. She handed it to Aryana who did the same.

Ben picked the strawberry sauce instead, squirting it over the ice cream in his sisters chuck before covering the All Star logo on the tongue and running it down the laces to the ice cream there. The sauce was more transparent than the chocolate and showed everything through it, turning it a bright red. Finally he covered the toecap, the sauce filling all of the grooves in the rubber beautifully.

"Dig in," Sarah grabbed a spoon, "but leave the ice cream in the toe."

All three began scooping ice cream out of their respective shoes, pussy's and cock being stimulated in the process, fingers working where shoes needed to be. Soon the shoes were empty except for just the toes of Sarah's pumps. Ben was frenetically licking and sucking on Sarah's sneaker while Sarah and Aryana were carefully licking their pumps all over, inside and out. Ben looked up to see them licking the insole of the pretty silver pumps and was jealous. He ripped the laces loose in the pale blue chuck, folded the tongue out of the way and buried his mouth into the shoe, his tongue lapping up the traces of ice cream and tasting the saltiness of his sisters feet.

"Oh yes Ben," Sarah breathed, "treat that chuck rough!" She took the pump in her hand and pressed it into her pussy, the cold wet shoe sending shivers of divine pleasure through her.

Aryana copied her mother, pushing the shoe deep into her pussy, the coldness exquisite against her hot wet flesh, "oh god that feels so good!" She cried.

Ben shoved the dry chuck over his cock and started pumping it roughly while he savagely licked the inside of the other sneaker. He took the toecap in his mouth and bit down hard on it, pulling at it and chewing on it, his teeth squeaking on the white rubber.

"Oh yeah baby," his mother sighed, "chew that yummy chuck!" Her silver pump slid in and out, slurping liquidly, the ice cream in her shoe sloshing having melted quickly in her hot pussy.

"Oh yeah," Aryana cried, "be bad with my poor shoe!" Her mums pump flashed faster and faster in her pussy. Like her mother, the ice cream had melted and now dripped out of her pussy and pooled on the kitchen tiles beneath her.

Ben grabbed the tongue of the sneaker in his fist and tugged on it as he held the shoe down on the table by the toe. The shoe distorted out of shape as he pulled until a tearing sound could be heard over his sisters panting.

Aryana and her mother screamed in ecstasy, their bodies shaking uncontrollably as they sprayed cum around the pumps in their pussies, their backs arching, their juices dripping and collecting on the floor in a puddle.

Ben tugged on the tongue again, this time the tearing noise was more pronounced as the material began to come away from the rubber toecap, the noise sending mother and daughter into more convulsions. Finally Ben gave the tongue one last tug, the material ripping completely and coming away in his hand. His hips bucked and he filled the chuck on his cock with thick white cum.

The three sat back, panting, lost in their own thoughts as their pulse rates slowed, the breathing became shallower and more relaxed until Sarah spoke up, "oops," she smiled, "looks like another chuck died baby," she laughed.

"My poor shoes," Aryana giggled, Ben joining in.

"Never mind," her mother smiled, "we will buy you some more tomorrow."
heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hi
mm so wonderful. we must wait so long for an next story. cant wait to read more.
thank you for the wonderful stories.
heelburner1
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Yeah sorry that update took so long. I had the flu and lost my mojo for I while.
wjpeter

Post by wjpeter »

Hope you are feeling better now. Love the story as you know. It is about time that flats also appear on the diner table. Great who you have woven them in into the story-line.
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

wjpeter wrote:Hope you are feeling better now. Love the story as you know. It is about time that flats also appear on the diner table. Great who you have woven them in into the story-line.
Yeah good thanks mate :)

I think that's a nice idea. I think Aryana might have to have some nice black suede flats to act as bowls :)
Gurkenglas

Post by Gurkenglas »

more please.
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Your wish is my command!

Chapter 10

"Talking about tomorrow," Sarah said, "it's getting late and I am exhausted!" She wearily got to her feet on her nude patent peep toes and headed towards the door, "I'll see you guys in the morning."

"Night mum," They replied, "and thanks for tonight," Aryana added, "it's been awesome!"

"You are welcome baby," Sarah smiled, "it really has been my pleasure."

"Oh mum," Ben asked, "can you leave your shoes please?"

"Of course baby," she grinned, kicking off her pumps, "have fun with them!" She went upstairs to bed, wondering what was in store for her pretty pumps but being too tired to want to stay and watch.

Ben took his mums shoes into the living room, Aryana trailing behind him, "want one?" He asked his sister as he sat down and started licking a pump. Aryana took the other shoe and sat next to him, her tongue caressing the nude patent leather while her other hand rubbed her bare pussy.

"These pumps are so yummy," she breathed, her fingers rubbing her clitoris, "and they get me so horny!"

"Yeah, me too," her brother agreed, his hand stroking his erect cock.

Aryana slipped her feet out of her Vans and, bending down, lifted them into her lap. "Looks like you need one of these," she told her brother as she slipped her sneaker over his cock, "and I do too," she rubbed the outside of her pussy with the black canvas shoe before pushing it in past her lips and starting to pump it in and out. The black material soaked up her juices thirstily, soon becoming saturated with her cum, the gum sole shining wetly.

Ben stroked his sisters sneaker on his cock while he licked the interior of his mothers shoe, his eyes flitting between his mums pump and the sneaker in his sisters pussy, "I love seeing you with a shoe in your pussy," he said between licks.

"I love seeing them on your cock too," she replied, the sneaker sliding in and out noisily, "can I do that?" She put her hand on the sneaker covering his cock and took over stroking it for him, "oh I love the feel of him in my shoe," she sighed, squeezing and causing him to gasp, "fill my sneaker Benny," she stroked harder.

Ben started thrusting against Aryana's strokes until finally he shuddered and thrust one more time, his cock pumping wads of thick cum into the toe of her shoe.

"Oh Ben I can feel you cumming," Aryana shuddered and came herself, her juices flooding out around the black sneaker buried up to the laces in her pussy, soaking it completely.

Sarah lay on the bed wondering what was happening with her shoes. She thought about going back to watch but was too tired. "Still," she thought, "no reason I can't satisfy myself one more time before sleep!" She stole out of bed and grabbed her black patent pumps from the closet. It seemed fitting that the shoes she used were the pumps that had started all of this.

Sarah jumped back into bed before wasting no time in slipping one of her pumps straight into her pussy and licking the other one, her mind playing over everything that had happened over the past few days. It didn't take long before she came on her shoe, curled up with it still inside her and went to sleep.

Sarah woke sometime later when there was a light tapping on her door. She was confused and groggy and it was still dark.

"Mum," she heard Aryana call softly, "are you still awake?"

"Yes baby," she answered groggily, "what is it?"

Aryana came into the room in her bed shirt and sat on the edge of the bed, "I just wanted to say thanks again, for today I mean. I kept my secret for so long and I never dreamed that it would end up like this."

"It was my pleasure baby," her mum smiled, "as if you hadn't noticed."

"I know mum, but I still wanted to say thanks. It could of gone so differently."

"You are welcome baby. Why don't you hop into bed and sleep in here tonight," she held the cover open revealing her black pumps, the one in her pussy having slipped out during her sleep.

"Looks like you had some fun before sleep mum!" Aryana giggled as grabbed the heels and slid into her mothers bed.

"Well I was just thinking about you and Ben playing downstairs and needed to satisfy myself," she smiled, "so what did you get up to?"

"Well we licked your pumps, then I made Ben cum in one of my Vans and I put made myself cum with the other one," Aryana licked one of her mums black pumps, "mmmm yummy," she purred, sliding the other shoe into her pussy.

"My baby is so horny," Sarah smiled, laying on her side watching, her fingers playing with her clitoris.

Aryana slid the shoe in and out her pussy, her eyes closed, her tongue licking the insole of the other pump, lost in the feeling.

"Let me baby," Sarah said, taking the heel of the pump in her daughters pussy moving it in and out.

"Oh yeah," Aryana moaned through the shoe in her mouth, the fingers of her other hand rubbing her clitoris as her mother fucked her with her black patent pump.

As Aryana began thrusting against her mothers actions, Sarah knew that she was reaching her climax. "That's it baby," she smiled, "cum on mummies nice shoe."

Aryana's hips rocked and she shuddered, her cum spraying around the shoe in her pussy.

As Aryana recovered, the shoe still in her pussy, her mother lay and watched her silently, a smile on her lips and her fingers rubbing her clitoris.

Opening her eyes, Aryana saw her mother using her fingers on herself, "your turn mum," she said, handing her mother the shoe she had been licking. Her mother took it, lay on her back and slid it inside herself, her fingers continuing to rub her clit as she began pumping the shoe inside herself.

"Can I help?" Aryana asked, taking the shoe in her mothers pussy and sliding it in and out. Sarah began teasing her nipples as well as rubbing her clit, the sensations of all three ex citations too much for her, causing her to climax early, soaking her shoe in cum.

She lay back panting, her eyes closed, her breath easing.

Aryana smiled and lay back too, a warm contented feeling filling her, much as the pump in her pussy still did. Her eyes drooped, shut and she fell into a peaceful sleep, her mother soft snores indicating that she had beaten her daughter to it.