Taboo Fiction

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

WAMSneak

Re: Taboo Fiction

Post by WAMSneak »

Sudsey wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:59 pm Have not even started the next chapter yet, but I have lots of ideas.
You haven't got time to be checking replies and responding on here, you've got some writing to do :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

😂
asneakerman

Post by asneakerman »

Inspiration?
image-198.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
beaz51

Post by beaz51 »

Fantasic, keep up the good work ;)
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

asneakerman wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:49 pm Inspiration?

image-198.jpg
Awesome blast from the past 😊
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

beaz51 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:36 am Fantasic, keep up the good work ;)
Thanks mate!
wjpeter

Post by wjpeter »

How I would love to read a likewise story but then involvement with flats - patent leather, leather, suède - and boots. With lots of licking, insertions, spunking them a.s.o.
But anyway: this is a great story too.
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

asneakerman wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:49 pm Inspiration?

image-198.jpg
I don't think I've ever seen this one, where is it from? Do you have more?
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

wjpeter wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:19 am How I would love to read a likewise story but then involvement with flats - patent leather, leather, suède - and boots. With lots of licking, insertions, spunking them a.s.o.
But anyway: this is a great story too.
Sorry but I’m not a fan. Don’t get me wrong, if they are the only footwear in the room, I’ll look at them, but I’d much rather look at sneakers and heels, which means I’d much rather write about them.
shoobay

Post by shoobay »

You are doing such a great job with this. A lot of us a hanging on your every word! You’ve been well and truly catering to the sneaker guys. Maybe you could skew the balance toward the heel fans for a bit?? ;-)