Taboo Fiction

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Jukku1313

Re: Taboo Fiction

Post by Jukku1313 »

Awesome stuff man, can't wait for the next chapter. Maybe have like a mass destruction where everybody ends up stranded barefoot from cutting up each other's sneakers.
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Nice idea but I try to keep a little bit of realism (aside from the obvious)... and Sarah's budget wouldn't stretch to that. Lisa's would of course... but its time for them to go their separate ways for a little while I think.
heyheyhey55555

Post by heyheyhey55555 »

Any updates??
heyheyhey55555

Post by heyheyhey55555 »

Bump
mwife49

Post by mwife49 »

Excellent story!!
I rode it twice already.
Unfortunately I'm not into sneakers or wet and messy at all but I don't mind as you keep writing about Sarah's "classy" shoes being used.
Is there any chance you'll be writing anything about Ben experiencing some heel insertion on his own anus or urethra?! it may happen with the help of Sarah ?! it would be great I guess :)

anyone thinking about the same?

sorry for the long post.
Thank you for your story again!
mwife49
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Thanks!

As I just posted in the sneaker forum, I have been very busy with other things recently so have not been able to devote much time to this, but I have started to get my mojo back and have an idea on where to take thus next.

First things first tho, I need to tie up a few loose ends.

Be patient, an update will be coming. Cannot guarantee any male penetration though.
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

It's been a long time coming, but here's an update for you!

Chapter 15

The rest of the day and the evening passed by in a blur of orgasms and new shoes. The trio had returned from their shopping trip hornier than ever and had made sure to use all of their new shoes at least once each, sometimes as many as three or four times. Shoes had been made wet and messy with a variety of substances, ranging from water, through custard and ice cream, to cum, both male and female, and now they lay scattered throughout the house as if some footwear cyclone had torn through the building.

Eventually Ben and Aryana had fallen asleep in their respective beds, Ben with one of his sisters new, baby-blue chucks on his cock and Aryana with one of her shiny new black pumps in her pussy. Sarah was not far behind her children, falling asleep on top of her coverlet with discarded shoes surrounding her, her new Asics still on her feet, damp with cum from the three of them and the partner to her daughters patent pump deep inside her.

Sarah slept beautifully, her dreams featuring shoes and sneakers, with her step son and daughter prominent in them, but also some with the two waitresses from the coffee shop. In one dream Beth had her face buried between Sarah's legs while Natalie sucked on her nipple, Ben licked and sucked on her peep toe pump clad feet and Aryana repeatedly dipped a black patent pump into ice cream and held it out for her mother to lick clean.

A strident alarm awoke her and she flopped one arm out to silence it, then sighed as she realised she had to work today. She opened her eyes, grinning as she saw the shoes surrounding her, remembering the fun she had over the past few days. She flung the coverlet back (at some point during the night she had crept under it), then grinned again as she realised she still had her new blue Kayanos on her feet. She rose and walked into the bathroom, sat on the toilet and did her morning pee, all the time admiring her reflection in the shower cubicle.

"Hmm," she thought, looking at her new sneakers, "I wonder what it would be like to get them wet with pee?" Just the thought made her shudder with excitement, and resolved to find out, disappointed she had just thought of it after she had emptied her bladder. "Ah well," she thought, standing and washing her hands, before opening the shower door and turning on the hot tap, "maybe later," she smiled to herself, looking down at her feet, wiggling her toes and imagining her shoes full of pee. Then she had another, more exciting thought, "oh kids," she called, turning off the tap before scooping up her cream patent pumps, and hurrying out of the bedroom.

She found them standing outside their bedrooms, naked except for their new sneakers, looking puzzled and bleary eyed, "been having shoe dreams, baby?" She asked, noticing Ben's impressive morning glory, laughing as he nodded with a sly grin, "well we need to take care of that because a have a job for you afterwards." She bit her lip, then slid the toe of one of her pumps under his engorged member, gently stroking the cream patent under the tip, exciting the glans and causing his cock to twitch appreciatively.

Aryana sighed as she stood on tiptoes in her new white chucks, watching over her mothers shoulder as she expertly worked her step brothers huge cock with her sexy pump.

"My that must have been some dream," Sarah smiled, noting the precum dribbling out of her step sons penis, coating the toe of her shoe in the milky liquid. She moved the pump now so that the toe of her shoe slid up and under his balls while the tip of his cock slid on the lightly textured insole, leaving a glistening trail behind it. Ben gasped, his eyes closed, as Sarah turned her shoe and thrust his cock into the toe box.

"Oh yeah Benny," Aryana breathed, her fingers brushing her clitoris as she watched the tip of his cock sliding in and out of the pump, "cum in mummies pump!"

Ben obliged his sister, his hips suddenly thrusting against the movements of the shoe, his penis pushing deep into the toe area where it erupted in a jet of thick white cum. He shuddered, his legs weak and he held on to the doorframe for support.

"There," Sarah smiled, "feel better?"

Ben nodded and grinned, "thanks mum, I needed that!"

"Good," she grinned, tipping her shoe to see the cum sliding about, "now I need something from you two." She hurried off downstairs with Aryana and Ben following, intrigued. When she headed into the bathroom they looked at each other, puzzled. They knew their mother had to work today so she didn't have time for a bath, much as they would love to see her new Asics soaking in the tub. They followed her into the room and waited to see what she had planned.

Sarah climbed into the bath, then turned and sat down on the edge, her legs open and facing Ben and Aryana who could see how wet she was. She took the pump she had used on Ben, and ran the toe up and down her slick opening, coating the cream patent leather with her juices before pushing it into her pussy, sliding it back and forth, going deeper with each thrust until the heel was almost touching.

Aryana and Ben stared in awe, Aryana fingering her clit as she watched, until their mother broke the silence.

"Ok, now baby," she said, looking Aryana, "I want you to pee on my lovely new Asics."

Aryana looked stunned, "seriously? You want me to pee on your shoes?"

Sarah nodded, "I know it's really kinky but it got me so horny thinking about it."

"I don't know," Aryana began, but despite her doubts, that familiar tingling was returning stronger than ever, and her hand strayed to her clit. She looked at her mothers blue Kayanos and bit her lip, then stepped into the tub, her legs astride her mums right foot, her white chucks squeaking on the white enamel. She could feel herself getting wetter than she had ever been and was shaking with excitement. She sat on the edge of the tub opposite her mother, her feet either side of her mums foot, and wondered how to start. She hadn't peed in front of anyone since she was little and was suffering a little from stage fright. Her mum must have guessed, because she smiled, leant over and turned on the hot tap.

"It's ok baby," Sarah smiled, "no need to be nervous."

Aryana looked down at her bright white chucks and the bright blue Asics between them, and the water that was creeping closer and closer, and suddenly she was peeing. The stream went wide to start with, but she corrected it and directed it onto her mothers shin where it splashed, spraying a little onto her chucks, but the majority running down her mums leg to her sneaker. The bright blue fabric sucked the liquid in as quickly as it touched it. Aryana wanted to use her mums pump but had to empty her bladder first. She needed to soak those pretty sneakers.

Sarah was rubbing her clitoris fiercely, while stroking the pump in her pussy in and out while watching the stream of yellow pee run down her leg. She came as her daughter repositioned herself, so that the stream went over the tongue and laces. She slid her foot back slightly so the stream hit the cloth on the toe and soaked straight through, then tipped her foot from side to side, getting every part of her new sneaker wet.

Finally, Aryana's stream slowed to a trickle, and Sarah offered her the partner to the shoe in her pussy. She took it eagerly, wasting no time in plunging it deep into herself.

"I think you enjoyed that as much me baby," Sarah grinned as her daughter nodded enthusiastically, the cream patent pump making hungry slumping noises as Aryana pumped, "good, now it's your turn," she looked at Ben who stepped closer, holding his semi-erect cock in his hands, "that's it, aim for this pretty sneaker baby," she looked slyly at her daughter, then lifted her foot and placed her bright blue Kayano on top of Aryana's chuck clad foot, "there baby, two for the price of one!"

Ben's cock twitched and he wanted to stroke it, but he knew that would mean he couldn't urinate, so he tried to hold off, tried to think of something that would be a turn off and was finally able to start, his stream slow and faltering as he fought for control. He edged closer and was able to hit his mums foot, soaking the Kayano in his yellow pee, moving the flow back and forth, covering as much as he could, then moving it down to soak his sisters pretty white chuck.

Sarah and Aryana were now going through multiple, orgasms, their cum dribbling down their legs into their sneakers as they pumped the cream patent heels in and out of their pussies.

Finally, Ben lost control and his flow faltered to a stop, even tho he had more to give. Instead, he started stroking his cock that had grown hugely. It didn't take him long to cum, thick ropes of yellow-white liquid splattering his mums and sisters pee-soaked sneakers.

By now the water in the tub was around their feet, but not getting any deeper, the plug left out allowing it to drain away as fast as it flowed in. Aryana reached over with her dry right foot, plunging her new white chuck under the flow of water, soaking it instantly before putting her sole over the plug hole. As they watched the water slowly rise, Sarah and Aryana reached one more climax, their backs arching, legs shaking with the effort, and cum squirting out around the pumps in their pussies.

The room was now in silence, apart from the sound of running water and the panting breaths of three very satisfied people.

After a short while, Sarah leant over and turned the tap off, a contented smile on her face, "wow that was so good!"

"God yes mum," Aryana grinned, "it felt so naughty but oh so good!"

"Yeah that was awesome," Ben agreed, "but really hard to do," he laughed.

The others joined him, "yeah it seemed to be a struggle for my little boy," Sarah grinned. She looked at her watch, "oh god, I have to shower and go to work," she slid the pump out of her pussy, emptying the cum out that had collected there onto her Asics, dropping it into the water in the tub before kicking her sneakers off and climbing out. As she headed out of the room she turned back, "I think we better drink lots today and try to hold it for when we get home." With that she left the room to get ready for work. It was going to be a really long day and already she couldn't wait to get home to play.
mwife49

Post by mwife49 »

brilliant as usual :) loved it
mwife49
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Thanks mate, I was beginning to wonder if people were over this story, especially with how long its taken for the latest chapter to come out :)
fwlolbroek

Post by fwlolbroek »

Never! Love this little family history ^^