Taboo Fiction

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

rvall67

Re: Taboo Fiction

Post by rvall67 »

Love it!!!
You have a very good imagination. :) I'd love to see all of them trying out heels in the same time... or trying in... side... ;)
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Thanks :). Like your idea - I'll have to arrange that somehow!
heyheyhey55555

Post by heyheyhey55555 »

Any updates???????????
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Inspiration has been a little lacking of late... But it'll come.
rzseven7

Post by rzseven7 »

I love all the sneaker destruction cant wait to read more.
Jukku1313

Post by Jukku1313 »

More sneaker destruction for sure. Converse and vans if possible.
shoobay

Post by shoobay »

And WAY more destruction of heels! Please!! We are all waiting with baited breath for the next installment. You are doing an awesome job with the writing and we can't wait for more.
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Thanks guys! Still waiting for my mojo to return, but I appreciate the support :)
heyheyhey55555

Post by heyheyhey55555 »

Any updates of this awesome story??
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Hi guys,

Thanks for the encouragement. Here's the latest chapter. Hope you enjoy it!

Chapter 14

"So we know you like cumming and licking," Beth said, "but do you like doing other stuff, like wet and messy?"

"Oh yeah," Sarah said excitedly, "we've had a lot of fun in the tub and with food. What about you?"

"Yeah we love it," Beth grinned, "and Nat loves having her shoes destroyed, don't you Nat?"

Nat nodded, "yeah, that's why we are both wearing our friend Lisa's sneakers today," she laughed, "we may have gotten a little carried away last night with our work sneaks." She went on to describe how Beth cut Natalie's black chuck, and how Natalie, while exploring for the first time, cut Beth's black vans off of her feet.

"That sounds wonderful," Sarah smiled, "Aryana has some vans like that. I nearly cut them up yesterday, but Ben stopped me. Now I might have to cut them off my little girls feet next time she's wearing them," she grinned as they all squirmed in their seats, "I do like eating breakfast out of them though."

"Why did you stop her Ben?" Natalie asked, "that would have been awesome!"

"We didn't know Aryana would have liked it then," Ben explained, "but mum did cut up my Superstars instead and has promised to cut up her Asics too," he rubbed his cock through his pants.

"Oh cutting up Asics is really good," Beth sighed, beginning to slide Aryana's little pink chuck in and out again, "Lisa cut up my pink Kayanos for me and it got me so hot."

"Mums are Kayanos too," Ben stroked some more, "purple ones. She brought these to replace them," he delved into the bags and brought out his mums latest acquisition. He flipped the lid off the box and sat them on the table.

"Oh they are beautiful," Natalie enthused, taking one out of the box, she brought it up to her lips then stopped herself, "may I?" She asked Sarah, who nodded enthusiastically. She gave the metallic blue toe bumper a tentative lick, then moaning with pleasure, her tongue found the rugged blue rubber sole. Her tongue worked it's way through the grooves, then found it's way to the sides of the shoe where she lapped at the midsole,"these are so good," Natalie breathed, the small pink chuck slurping noisily as she worked it in and out of her pussy.

"Yeah they are", Sarah agreed, "I can't wait to soak them in my cum," she needed her other new Asics in her mouth, the display put on by Natalie too much to stand. She took the shoe and immediately set about sucking on the toe.

Aryana reached down and found the box containing her own new pair of Asics. She took them both out of the box and sat them on the table before bending down and starting to lick one of the bright pink sneakers around the collar, her tongue avoiding the cloth areas but tasting the shiny vinyl sections.

Beth watched the three sucking and licking on Kayanos and started stroking Aryana's pink chuck in her pussy again. She leant over to Natalie and started licking the opposite side of the sneaker she was currently giving oral to.

Ben was in heaven. There were 4 women, including his mum and sister currently fulfilling some of his biggest fantasies. He looked at the little remote and selected the most potent setting and gave it to his mother and sister on full and sustained burst. He was rewarded by seeing his mum bite down on her new sneaker while his sister gripped the edge of the table and arched her back, her eyes wide in shocked pleasure. Meanwhile he slipped his engorged cock free from his pants again and slid it into one of his sisters new sneakers.

Sarah was now rubbing her clitoris, her skirt hiked up her thighs to allow herself access, the heel of the little black flat shoe clearly visible through her thoroughly soaked panties, the toe of her new Kayano clamped tightly between her teeth. She looked down the table, enjoying the view of her daughter, sat way back, her own hand massaging her clitoris while the other hand held her new pink sneaker tightly to a point where she was bending and distorting it. Meanwhile she could see Ben pumping his sisters other sneaker on his lovely cock, his own eyes surveying the scene hungrily. Directly across the table the two waitresses pumped Aryana's soaked pink chucks in their pussies, the canvas slick with their cum while they hungrily licked and slurped on the partner to her own Asics. It almost looked like they would have devoured the shoe, given the opportunity. As she watched, Beth actually bit into the rubber midsole. This was too much for Sarah and she came in a flood, soaking her already wet panties and wetting the seat. As she came she screamed, the sneaker dropping from her mouth, drawing attention to herself.

Aryana came herself a moment later, her eyes drawn to her mothers explosive climax and pushing her over the edge of her own. Her eyes were tugged back to her brother as they both came at the same time, her own orgasm made stronger by the site of Ben cumming in her bright pink Asics. As she watch, a string of his cum extended from the heel of her shoe and dropped to the floor.

Natalie and Beth both came shortly after, their cum flooding the little chucks in their pussies once more, this time their juices splattering on the floor beneath them.

Ben thumbed the remote as his excitement faded, allowing his mother and sister to recover, their sighs of contentment showing their gratitude.

After a little while the silence was broken by the high pitched chiming of the large stainless steel clock on the wall above the counter.

"Oh god," Beth cried, laughing, "it's 11.30!"

"Shit," Natalie exclaimed, "we need to get read for the lunchtime rush!"

Both girls removed Aryana's pink chucks from their pussys with a liquid sucking noise, "I'm sorry guys, we need to reopen, but you are welcome to stay if you want?" Beth asked.

"We'd love too, really," Sarah replied, "but I think we should head home," she winked.

"Ok then," Beth laughed, sliding her feet back into Lisa's black Superstars, "but you have to promise to come back soon!"

"Oh we will," the family promised in unison while Aryana slipped her soaked chucks back onto her feet with a blissful smile, "oh that feels lovely and warm and gooey round my toes!" She wiggled her toes and giggled as her sneakers gurgled about her feet.

With that the family rose from their table, hugged their new-found friends and headed out of the door, Aryana squelching and leaving wet footprints behind her.

"We better clear this up Nat," Beth laughed, looking at the wet puddles in four places around the table where they had been sitting.