Taboo Fiction

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Sudsey

Re: Taboo Fiction

Post by Sudsey »

Lol nice thought... but do the girls want their friend to get into trouble?
presh

Post by presh »

Love the story! Could we get the brother or men involved again? Don't get me wrong, the female stuff is hot, but it's hard for me to imagine myself in the situation without a dude blasting some sneakers too haha.
sneakerhead

Post by sneakerhead »

Awesome chapter this is a great story thank you for putting the time into it and sharing it
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

presh wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:56 am Love the story! Could we get the brother or men involved again? Don't get me wrong, the female stuff is hot, but it's hard for me to imagine myself in the situation without a dude blasting some sneakers too haha.
Ben will return, rest assured 😊
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

sneakerhead wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:46 am Awesome chapter this is a great story thank you for putting the time into it and sharing it
Thanks and you are welcome!
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

Sudsey wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:47 pm Lol nice thought... but do the girls want their friend to get into trouble?
Of course they do!!! Haha
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

WAMSneak wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:02 pm
Sudsey wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:47 pm Lol nice thought... but do the girls want their friend to get into trouble?
Of course they do!!! Haha
:wink:
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Chapter 24

“Can I have my chucks back please?” Aryana asked, “I want to feel your cum between my toes.”

The girls exchanged sneakers, reluctantly in Stacy’s case - she didn’t want to give up Aryanas chuck - it simply felt too good inside her, but eventually she capitulated and soon all three girls were slipping the feet back into cum filled shoes.

“I love having your cum in my chucks,” Aryana grinned, wiggling her toes and squishing in them delightfully. Stacy stood, squishing inside her own shoes and giggled. Finally Becky stood, and rocked back and forth in her cum soaked Superstars, the liquid inside gurgling and sucking.
“Oh,” Becky said simply, her hand going to her clit, “that’s awesome.”

“Uh-huh,” Aryana grinned, taking her hand, “come on, let’s go see what my mum is up to.”

“Uh, what, but our shoes,” Becky adjusted her skirt, “won’t she have a fit?”

“Oh you don’t know my mum,” Aryana laughed, dragging Becky along behind her to the back yard, “or Stacy’s for that matter, hey Stace?”

Stacy laughed, “no, but I think you will like them.”

The three girls turned the corner into the backyard and heard the pump running in the hot tub. They stopped at the corner, seeing Sarah sitting in the above ground hot tub, her head back, eyes closed, her feet up on the opposite edge so they could just see the soles of her dark red patent pumps, clearly enjoying the experience. She was obviously otherwise naked.

“Hi mum,” Aryana called, “you know Becky?”

Sarah opened her eyes, “o-oh h-hi girls,” she noticed three soggy pairs of sneakers, “b-been having fun?”

Aryana laughed, “oh yeah, lots!”

Stacy was a little disappointed, “I thought my mum might be here?”

Sarah laughed, “oh she is,” she had a sharp intake of breath, a shake, and then Cassie’s head swung up from between Sarah’s legs, also clearly naked, the water cascading from her hair and breasts.

Cassie shook the water out of her hair then pushed it back out of her eyes, “Oh hi honey,” she grinned, “had a good day?”

Becky was stunned. Stacy’s mum had just been eating Aryanas mum out and no one missed a beat. On top of that, Aryanas mum was clearly in the hot tub wearing shoes.

“Yeah mum,” Stacy grinned, “we might have cummed on Becky’s Superstars!”

Becky blushed, embarrassed about Stacy’s outburst.

“Oh nice,” Cassie looked at their feet with appreciation as she sat back on the same side as Sarah, “those are beautiful Becky, very fuckable. I would do them in a heartbeat.”

Becky stood with her mouth agape, surprised that the two mothers were clearly as into this as her friends as Aryana and Stacey approached the hot tub.

“What shoes are you wearing mum,” Stacey asked, unable to see through the roiling water.

Cassie smiled, “Sarah’s favourites of course,” she lifted her feet out so that her toes peeked out over the top of the hot tub, revealing her delightfully wet pink One Stars.

“Oh they look great mum,” she leaned forwards and licked the glistening brown soles, “I think they are my favourites too.”

“Well get in here and get one inside you then,” Cassie smiled.

Aryana stood next to Stacy, “Oh yeah they do look great,” she smiled, then noticed two pairs of bright pink soles floating nearby in the water. She nudged Stacey who had removed her top and had just stepped out of her skirt.

“Oh,” Stacey said in surprise, grabbing one of each style and lifting them out of the water, “my Netburners! And my GT2000s! And are those my Superstars too?” She had just noticed the two white soles floating in the roiling water.

“Yes baby,” Cassie grinned, grabbing one of the black stripe Superstars. She lifted it out of the water, allowing it to empty, then pulled it under the water again, and while it was impossible to see, she had clearly started to rub it on herself below the water, “mummy has been having a lot of fun with her little girls shoes.”

“Oh god,” Stacy said simply. She dropped her Asics and they quickly took on water and capsized. She stripped her clothes off, hopped onto the side, swung her feet over the bubbling water and lowered her cum soaked turquoise chucks in, “Oh wet chucks feel great,” she murmured, sliding in, sitting on the seat opposite her mum, between her feet. She turned and licked the wet pink suede of her mother’s shoe, “I love it when you are naughty with my shoes,” she sighed.

“Me too,” Cassie smiled, “but I’m not finished,” she took Stacy’s hand and pulled it between her legs so that she could feel the shoe in her pussy.

Stacy felt the sneaker, tracing its lines, its edges, felt a cut out detail in the side, close to her mums opening, “My One Stars too?”

“Yes,” Cassie nodded, “Sarah is fucking herself with your other one,” she gasped as Stacy gripped her shoe and pumped it in and out of her mother’s pussy, “oh yes,” she sighed, “make me cum on your pretty Converse. She continued rubbing with the Superstar beneath the water as her daughter brought her to an orgasm. “Oh god I love your One Stars baby,” she sighed,“b-but that’s not all,” she shuddered as she came on her daughters sneaker again, “there are these,” she lifted her hand out of the water to reveal Stacy’s baby blue chucks 70s.

“My chucks,” Stacy sat back and took one of her pink, white and purple GT2000 5s and started to rub her clit with it.

Cassie nodded, “Your black low tops are in here somewhere too, and your Vans,” she smiled at her daughter, “both pairs.” Cassie smiled, “Mummy has been very naughty with her little girls shoes.”

“Oh my poor shoes,” she moaned, “are all of them in the hot tub?” Stacy asked, rubbing herself harder.

“No baby, not all of them,” she smiled, turning and leaning over the edge of the tub, then lifting up Stacy’s new pale yellow and white GT2000 6’s, “we haven’t gotten these wet.” She handed one to Sarah and, together, they plunged them straight underwater where they gurgled noisily as they filled, “t-there,” she shuddered through another orgasm, “now all of my babies shoes are soaked,” she grinned. It was impossible to see but it was obvious that both ladies were using Stacy’s Asics beneath the water. As if in confirmation, the Superstar Cassie had been using bobbed to the surface, white sole upwards.

Stacy moaned in pleasure. She discarded her pink Asics which floated upside down on the surface, and dragged the, Superstar beneath the water again, rubbing her clit with the white rubber toe cap, “my poor shoes, all soaking wet.”

“Yes baby, mummy has been very, very naughty and gotten all of your poor shoes, all nice and warm and wet,” she sighed as slid the pale yellow Converse One Star in and out of her pussy, the Asics on her clit moving in time with her strokes, “they all feel so good, but my favourites are your One Stars. Getting them wet and fucking myself with them is the best,” as if to emphasise the point, she came again on the pale yellow Converse.

“Oh god I love it when you are naughty,” Stacy shuddered as she came on her Adidas.

“Me too baby,” Cassie sighed, “I especially love being naughty with your shoes. In fact I was almost really, really naughty and let Sarah cut up a pair of your sneakers.”

“Oh god,” Stacy came again, “which pair?”

“She wanted to cut your new Asics,” she smiled, holding one above the water, then pulling it below again, “she’s such a temptress.”

“Oh god that would have been so naughty,” Stacy groped around in the hot tub for one of her shoes. She found one of her black low top chucks and thrust it straight inside herself while continuing to rub her clit with her Superstar, “why did you stop her?”

“Because they are brand new,” Cassie smiled, “but it was close.”

“So close,” agreed Sarah, switching the pumps off so that the water calmed down, “there that’s better, we can see all of your shoes now.” She looked down, pulling Stacy’s pale yellow One Star out and pushing the white mesh toe of her Asics inside her in its place, “ah yes, so good,” she sighed, sliding it in and out.

Aryana had been watching on in awe, loving the sight of her friend in raptures, enjoying the sight of her being pushed through more with the suggestion of even more naughtiness. She couldn’t wait any longer. She jumped up onto the side of the hot tub, still dressed, then slid in beside Stacy, her skirt billowing up around her, the white toe caps of her black high top chucks bouncing above the water for a moment, then fully submerging, “I cant believe your mum soaked all of your sneakers!” She grabbed one of the floating Netburners, sliding it into herself, “that’s so hot,” she sighed, taking one of her GT2000 5’s, “these are so pretty,” she lifted it out of the water, letting it drain, “maybe your mum will let my mum cut these up,” she plunged it back under the water and began rubbing the pink toe on her clit.

“Like mother like daughter,” Cassie laughed. She pulled the yellow One Star from her pussy and pushed her daughters white and yellow Asics inside, “Oh yeah, they do feel good,” she agreed sliding it in and out.

Becky stood back and watched everything. She was amazed at it all. Amazed at how Aryana and Stacy behaved with their mother’s, how good and close a relationship they had, the erotic side of their natures, the sheer naughtiness of what Stacy’s mother had done and the pleasure everyone got from it, the sheer pleasure she, herself, got from it, but underpinning that was a simmering jealousy that her relationship with her own mother was not even close to this.

“Why don’t you join us Becky,” Sarah suggested, noticing her standing and watching, “or do you think you will get into trouble with your mother? Your lovely Superstars are already soaked in cum, may as well bring them in so we can all have a play with them.”

Becky moved towards the hot tub, “I’d be surprised if my mum noticed anything, actually. But yeah, she would be mad if she found out,” her hand moved to her pussy as she made that admission.

“Looks like you like the idea of making her mad,” Sarah said smiling, noticing Becky’s hand, “imagine how naughty it would be to get those pretty sneakers wet.”

“Yeah it would,” Becky smiled, rubbing herself without even thinking about it. She looked at the floating shoes, at Aryana and Stacy busily fucking themselves, at their mother’s who had Stacy’s new Asics inside their pussy’s. She watched the yellow and white sneakers beneath the water sliding in and out. She saw other sneakers in the hot tub - a new pair of pale blue chucks 70s, a pair of black and a pair of pale yellow Vans old Skools. Her head was spinning. She saw Stacy with a black low top chuck in her pussy and using a Superstar on her clit and Aryana fucking with a Netburner and using a pink Asics. So what if her own mother was not like this, that she barely even noticed her. Here she had friends who knew how to have a good time, who knew how to make her feel amazing, and Aryanas mother had already shown more kindness to her than her own mother. She looked at Stacy’s feet, her turquoise high tops that she had just fucked, at Aryanas black high tops, at Stacy’s mums pink Converse One Stars, and then at Aryanas mums red pumps, all soaked, all beneath the water.

“Come on Beck,” Aryana urged, “I want to fuck you with Stacy’s sneakers,” she grinned.

“Yeah me too Beck,” Stacy grinned, “I want to see my shoes in your pussy.”

“Perhaps you shouldn’t Becky,” Sarah smiled, knowing instinctively which buttons to press, “your mother wouldn’t like it if we were bad with your sneakers.”

Oh how she wanted that, Becky realised, to ruin her sneakers, to have her friends fuck her, to pleasure her, with their hands, lips and shoes, and to do it underwater too. Her mind made up, she stripped off, and climbed onto the hot tub, and slowly lowered her metallic gold stripe Superstars into the water, loving the feeling of warmth surrounding them, then the feeling of warm water flooding them, gleefully watching them sink beneath the surface, then sliding down into the water between Aryana and Stacy. That act of defiance, the submersion of her shoes, caused her pussy to throb, “Oh it feels so good being bad,” she sighed.

“Yeah it does,” Aryana leant in and kissed Becky passionately on the lips, her tongue seeking ingress even as her fingers did below.

Oh my god, Becky thought, closing her eyes, responding to the kiss, her gasp as her friends fingers sought access, granting Aryanas probing tongue entry. Their tongues entwined as the fingers were removed, something larger replacing them, something that filled her, something that felt amazing as it slid in and out of her. She felt fingers upon her nipples, squeezing and teasing, and she pulled back from the kiss, looking down to see Stacy’s fingers squeezing them, while Aryana used a baby blue chuck in her, sliding it in and out, slowly, deliberately.

“My sneakers look so good in you, Beck,” Stacy leaned in and took over kissing where Aryana left off, her touch lighter than Aryanas but just as passionate, her fingers exciting Becky’s nipples. “I love watching Aryana fuck you with them.”

“Oh god it feels so good,” Becky moaned, enraptured by the sensations her friends were causing, her hips moving against the slow pumping of the baby blue Converse.

“I’m going to fuck you with all of Stacy’s shoes,” Aryana whispered, thrusting the Chuck 70 deep inside Becky, causing her to shudder, her hips to buck through an orgasm. “Mmm a nice start,” Aryana smiled, pulling the sneaker out, licking it and then handing it to Becky who thrust it straight into her mouth and began sucking. Aryana selected a pale yellow Old Skool, “one of these next,” she slid it into her friend, “looks so good in you Beck.”

“Yeah it does,” agreed Stacy, “cum on it for me Beck,” she smiled, leaning in and sucking on her friends nipple, squeezing, nibbling, licking.

“Ohhh you make me feel so good,” Becky moaned, humping the Van in her pussy against Aryanas movements.

“Mmm that looks really good,” Cassie murmured, watching the three girls while sliding her daughters pale yellow and white Asics in and out of her pussy. She turned to Sarah, leant in and kissed her, her hand moving from the sneaker in her pussy to the one in her friends. She gasped as she felt Sarah reciprocate, both sneakers now sliding in and out, mouths locked on each one another, tongues intwined, “Oh yeah,” she murmured, pulling back, “fuck me with my baby’s shoe.”

“Of course,” Sarah squirmed as Cassie fucked her, her own hands matching her friends. She moved back in, continuing to kiss Cassie while they fucked each other with Stacy’s sneakers.

Aryana spotted a Superstar floating upside down nearby. She took it and began rubbing it on Becky’s clit while she pumped the pale yellow Van in and out. It took moments for her friend to cum, “very nice,” Aryana grinned, pulling the sneaker out, “now let’s try a black one,” she grinned, sliding a black Old Skool in its place, continuing to rub the Superstar in time.

“Oh god,” Becky cried, “dont stop,” she came straight away.

“Ok,” Aryana smiled, selecting one of Stacy’s One Stars, “these are special,” she explained as she fucked Becky with it, “they are the first of Stacy’s shoes she ever came on, so we will take our time with it,” she used the sneaker slowly, deliberately.

“F-feels so good,” Becky sighed, pushing against Aryanas slow thrusts, “looks so good too.”

“Yeah it does,” agreed Stacy, finding her other One Star, pushing Aryana back so she could get to her pussy, but close enough for Aryana to continue pleasuring Becky, “I want to see them both in my friends,” she slid the Netburner out of Aryanas pussy and pushed her Converse in its place, “there,” she smiled, using her sneaker, matching Aryanas slow thrusts into Becky, “looks amazing.”

“Feels even better,” Aryana moaned, speeding up her thrusts into Becky, Stacy matching.

“Oh god yes,” Becky cried, her hips bucking and shaking as she came on the pale yellow One Star.

“Your turn,” Stacy grinned at Aryana, thrusting her sneaker in and out faster, deeper, “cum on it for me!”

Aryana pulled the One Star from Becky and shoved it into her mouth, grunting as she came on her friends sneaker, biting down on the pale yellow suede toe.

“Oh, my shoe,” Stacy gasped, “you bit it!”

“I had to,” Aryana smiled, “did you like that?”

“Oh yeah,” Stacy nodded, “it looked so hot!”

“Good,” Aryana grinned, “I like making you happy. Talking of which,” she smiled, removing one of her black high tops, “think its time I fucked you with this again,” she moved over to her friend and slid the white toe cap of her chuck up her leg.

“Oh, goody,” Stacy gasped as Aryanas toe cap penetrated her, “I love your chucks so much,” she sighed sitting back.

“I know,” Aryana smiled, “and I love fucking you with them.” She slid it in and out of her friend while she leaned in and sucked on her nipple.

Becky sat back and watched her friends making love, her pussy throbbing, loving the feeling of the Converse inside her, thinking that she had never had so much fun. She looked over at Sarah and Cassie, enjoying the sight of her friends mothers also making love. Could it get any better, she wondered?

Cassie shuddered through an orgasm, almost simultaneously pushing Sarah through one. She sat back and saw Becky watching, then looked at her feet. She made a point of staring, then nodded at her daughters pussy where Aryana was busy.

Becky looked at her Superstars beneath the water, then followed Stacy’s mother’s glances. The suggestion was obvious but she was inexperienced, she thought she knew what to do, but... as she watched, Cassie took one of her daughters Superstars, stroked a finger across the textured toecap, the made a circular motion with the sneaker against her finger. Then she glanced at Aryanas mum and, with a wink, she leaned over and started rubbing the shoe against her clit.

Sarah’s response was immediate. She exaggerated them, but only slightly - while she knew what Cassie was doing and wanted to make sure Becky saw, the feeling of a Superstar was exquisite and she soon forgot her acting and went with it, loving every stroke, every brush of the rubber across her clit.

Becky watched on, delaying only because the view was so enjoyable. She reached down, pulling a sneaker from her foot, admiring the metallic gold stripes below the surface of the water, then she reached over to Stacy and began to emulate Cassie’s motions, rubbing the toecap on her clit while Aryana continued to use her black high top in her.

“Oh god yes,” Stacy moaned, “feels so good,” she reached out, taking Becky’s hand in her own, pushing down, “harder please... oh yes, like that.”

Becky loved every moment, the sheer badness of using her shoes on another girl, underwater, the knowledge that her mother would have seven fits if she ever found out, but also knowing that she could make her friend feel so good. She looked at Aryana who was having just as much fun as she was, then saw her friend nodding to Stacy’s nipples and waggling her tongue. She took the hint, continuing the circular motions with her sneaker, she leaned forwards and licked at her friends nipple.

“Oh yes,” Stacy moaned again, “suck on it.”

Becky did as she was asked, remembering some of the tricks her friends had done to her, trying them out, sucking, licking, nibbling, getting the desired responses.

“Oh god yes,” Stacy grunted, cumming on Aryanas high top, “I want your chucks in me always.”

“I want that too,” Aryana smiled, pulling her high top from Stacy’s pussy and handing it to her. Stacy wasted no time before sucking and licking the rubber toecap while Aryana took her other black sneaker off and plunged it into her friend.

“Oh god yes,” Stacy moaned between licks as Becky began using her Superstar again.

“Hmm,” Sarah said, “I hate to interrupt you girls having,” she murmured appreciatively at the sight, “Oh god so much fun, but Cassie and I have fucked all of Stacy’s sneakers except those turquoise chucks, and I really want one in me please.” She pulled the white and pale yellow Asics from her pussy, letting it bob to the surface.

“Oh yeah, good idea,” Cassie agreed, copying Sarah, “give, please baby,” she held her hand out, waiting.

Stacy lifted her feet up, allowing Aryana and Becky to pull her chucks from her feet, then lowered them and continued licking Aryanas black high top while she watched Aryana hand one to her mother and Becky hand one to Sarah.

“These are really pretty, Stacy,” Sarah said, lifting the turquoise sneaker out of the water and letting it drain out the air holes, “you have great taste,” she plunged it underwater then rubbed the toecap against her pussy lips before pushing it deep inside her until it was up to the air holes, “and they feel so good.”

“Oh yeah they do,” Cassie agreed. The high top was already sliding in and out of her pussy, “god I love fucking your shoes baby,” she sighed, turquoise flashing bright between her legs.

Sarah saw Becky was watching, “do you like what you see, Becky,” she asked with a smile, the sneaker sliding in and out, in, then out.

Becky nodded, “it looks amazing.”

“I’m glad,” Sarah smiled, “Can I have that,” she pointed to the metallic gold stripe Superstar Becky was holding, “it’s so pretty, I need to use it.”

“Sure,” Becky nodded, handing her sneaker to Aryanas mother, staring at it as Sarah began to rub the toecap on her clitoris.

“Your sneaker feels so good, Becky,” Sarah moaned, “whatever would your mum say if she saw this?”

“She would be so mad,” Becky whispered, her hand going to her pussy and working the yellow One Star in and out in time with the turquoise high top in Sarah’s pussy.

“Why don’t you come over here so you can see your pretty sneaker better,” Sarah beckoned to the seat next to her.

Becky moved over, sitting next to Aryanas mother and looked down through the water at her Superstar as it rubbed against Sarah’s clit, the turquoise high top moving beneath, “looks so good,” she breathed.

“Feels so good too,” Sarah smiled, pushing harder against the Superstar, bending it backwards a little.

“Oh, my shoe,” Becky moaned using Stacy’s yellow Converse, “will this ruin them?”

“Probably not,” Sarah replied, “we’ve gotten Aryanas wet lots of times,” she noted Becky’s look of disappointment, “but you never know, something bad might happen to them.”

“Oh,” Becky squirmed, “what sort of thing?” Her hand increased in speed.

“Hmmm, I don’t know,” Sarah smiled, “all sorts of bad things can happen here,” she bent the sneaker back further, “things like getting them messy,” she noted Becky shudder, “or I could use my knife and scissors on them.”

“Oh,” Becky shuddered again, “You would cut my sneakers?”

“That would be very, very bad of me wouldn’t it?” Sarah teased.

“Yes,” Becky nodded, cumming again, “that would be very, very naughty.”

“I bet your mum would be angry if you went home with no shoes,” Sarah teased some more.

“She would be so mad,” Becky nodded, her eyes never leaving her Superstar.

“It’s a shame I don’t have my scissors with me,” Sarah said eventually, again seeing Becky’s disappointment, “but it gives you time to think about it and besides, I have a very good idea for tomorrow night, if you’d like to come back and bring more shoes with you?”

“Oh, yeah, I’d love to,” Becky said eagerly, “and then you’ll cut up my Superstars?”

Sarah laughed, “if you still want me to, but first we can play a little game I just thought up. Can you bring enough sneakers to match Stacy’s here?”

“Yes,” Becky said looking around, then paused, “could I stay the night? It would be easier to sneak them out.”

“It’s Friday tomorrow,” Sarah said, “of course, if you mum allows it.”

“She will be fine,” Becky replied.

“Good,” Sarah smiled, “I am sure Aryana and Stacy will enjoy sleeping with you,” she grinned, turning to Cassie, “Of course you and Stacy will be here?”

“Of course,” Cassie laughed, “we wouldn’t miss it for the world!”

“Good,” Sarah grinned again, “we will have a lot of fun tomorrow night!”
rzseven7

Post by rzseven7 »

SOOOOOO AMAZING I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT PART
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

Outstanding! Welcome back :D I hope tomorrow literally means tomorrow!!!