Cummed in Shoes - Opinion PLEEEEEEEASE!?

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Richie

Re: Cummed in Shoes - Opinion PLEEEEEEEASE!?

Post by Richie »

I don't really like shoes with another man's or men's cum in them. Same for pee. What I do like is is a woman has used the shoes before to squirt or pee into them.
shoedude123

Post by shoedude123 »

Definitely don't like it. If another man cummed in my girlfriend's shoes, I would not be happy at all.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

I love it. I have let other guys jerk off into my wife's heels. I love seeing her wear them to work, out with no idea she's walking in his cum and his cock was where her feet are. Have also double fucked her heels, and heels of other women. both of us unload. the more shoes the more cum the better. Always want a shoe bukakke into my wife's.
jon42

Post by jon42 »

I love it, unfortunately the Mrs isn't so keen on the idea...