The Shoe Cave!

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

shoelavin

Re: The Shoe Cave!

Post by shoelavin »

Looks like the leather is really soft! Too bad they're not black, red or nude! Even if dark blue fits, another color of the leather would've been even more hot! But thanks for the pics!
billie900

Post by billie900 »

the blue wedges are pure sex !!!!!!
flipflopper

Post by flipflopper »

billie900 wrote:the blue wedges are pure sex !!!!!!
I know!!! That's why I jizzed all over them!!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
UKHeels

Post by UKHeels »

Amazing stuff.

Could you get a bootjob with those brown boots?
loveicetea

Post by loveicetea »

Epic! The best ever. Amount of details in the pictures and ur girls support! If I may, does she have stockings or socks to show? many thanks!!!!
flipflopper

Post by flipflopper »

I woke up this morning and she was crashed out from a hard night at work. Her feet were in perfect position for a cuming! My dick got so hard when I thought of all the possibilities. I grabbed her new black flip flops that I just bought her and decided to add them to the cum carnival! What a rush! I love sleeping feet!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
flipflopper

Post by flipflopper »

Yep! I sure did!!
0000q

Post by 0000q »

flipflopper wrote:Yep! I sure did!!
Give Suede black shoes))) download/file.php?id=178931&mode=view
flipflopper

Post by flipflopper »

As requested by loveicetea... Hope you enjoy as much as I did!
flipflopper

Post by flipflopper »

And now for the cum shot!!!