Shiny Shoejobs

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Shiny Shoejobs

Re: Shiny Shoejobs

Post by Shiny Shoejobs »

bellybash wrote:Youre posts have me hard as a rock as usual. Your feet look really sexy in those shoes I would be perving too if I were there. Would love to see more of you wearing heels out 'n' about day to day and the reaction you get from other men. such a tease I love it :twisted:
Very good. I like to tease you with my perfect shoes and feet.
I guess it would be difficult to record the face of mens reaction but that is a naughty idea.
For the next video... I want to wear my Casadei Blade then it is gonna be the turn of my YSL tribute.
x
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

Shiny Shoejobs wrote:
bellybash wrote:Youre posts have me hard as a rock as usual. Your feet look really sexy in those shoes I would be perving too if I were there. Would love to see more of you wearing heels out 'n' about day to day and the reaction you get from other men. such a tease I love it :twisted:
Very good. I like to tease you with my perfect shoes and feet.
I guess it would be difficult to record the face of mens reaction but that is a naughty idea.
For the next video... I want to wear my Casadei Blade then it is gonna be the turn of my YSL tribute.
x
I guess it would be kind of bold for you to be filming them as they watch you, but then, they are already perving over your perfection in heels anyway so I'm sure they wont mind (I know I wouldn't). I know what its like, it's tourture seeing a woman as beautiful as you in heels like those for only the briefest moment. Its such a turn on knowing that you actualy like the attention they get you too.

I want you bad :oops:
Shiny Shoejobs

Post by Shiny Shoejobs »

bellybash wrote:I guess it would be kind of bold for you to be filming them as they watch you, but then, they are already perving over your perfection in heels anyway so I'm sure they wont mind (I know I wouldn't). I know what its like, it's tourture seeing a woman as beautiful as you in heels like those for only the briefest moment. Its such a turn on knowing that you actualy like the attention they get you too.

I want you bad :oops:
Ahah, yes, very bold! And frankly I would not ruin the moment by grabbing my phone and look for the record button. I guess it is just nice to appreciate the moment. Sometimes men look at me and what I wear and my shoes and I cannot help thinking they perv my feet but I may sometimes over analyze as some men are not into it.
ANYWAY, if any of you guys want to make a woman happy, get me those lovely high heels in patent pink or patent purple:
https://www.zalando.co.uk/buffalo-high- ... 2-j12.html
tezna

Post by tezna »

I am going to tribute a printed pic of you wearing your YSL Tribute heels.

Please share video of you trying them on.
Shiny Shoejobs

Post by Shiny Shoejobs »

tezna wrote:I am going to tribute a printed pic of you wearing your YSL Tribute heels.

Please share video of you trying them on.
The video is on my tumblr: http://shinyshoejobs.tumblr.com
Shiny Shoejobs

Post by Shiny Shoejobs »

New video yeah :)
Stihl2013

Post by Stihl2013 »

Shiny Shoejobs wrote:

New video yeah :)
Such Gorgeous shoes and seductive feet.... Love these sandals and to see your sexy feet and painted lollipops encased within is such an honour...
shoelavin

Post by shoelavin »

I love how you trample a little bit on the floor so your feet and the insoles make this sexy sound :) Nice heels!
Shiny Shoejobs

Post by Shiny Shoejobs »

shoelavin wrote:I love how you trample a little bit on the floor so your feet and the insoles make this sexy sound :) Nice heels!
You got me :)
xx thank you boys!
welp_28

Post by welp_28 »

Your videos always make me such a bad boy! I can't help but go crazy, especially when you tap your foot! You're an addiction I'm all too happy to have :)