GF licking cum from a v cummy shoe!!!!!! UPDATED thread

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

jon42

Re: GF licking cum from a v cummy shoe!!!!!! UPDATED thread

Post by jon42 »

mogwai wrote:Hi I am Mogwai's ex who is in the pictures on here, unfortunately there will be no more posts from us as he finished with me, but if you are interested enough in my shoe collection without his involvement, I may continue to post....let me know ;-)
Sorry to hear that, but we all love a woman who shows off her shoe collection :)
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

I'm definitely more interested you, you are unbelievable. So sexy!!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Wow man what a women! :)) loved those cream round toed heels she wore to the movies! Just wished we could have seen the load you put in them b4 she wore them in :)
I had an ex that use to love it when in the movies I would put chunks of banana & strawberries in her heels & ankle boots if we went to the movies! Watching her walking out with it squishing inside her heels both got us going for a great session when we got home! :)) in the end all the squished fruit in her heels made a nice slippery surface against her foot & inside of her shoes for me to fuck & blow my load into!! :)
Please show us here wearing those cream heels full of cum?!!! :)
tripleaheels

Post by tripleaheels »

i missed the photos can someone send them to me???
dirtyheel

Re: GF playing and licking cum from a v cummy shoe!!!!!!

Post by dirtyheel »

suedegirl wrote:Fuck!!! Have you guys got any suede shoes? I want to see you staining some suede shoes with your cum & her pussy juice :D
Stain her suade heels & have her walking around in public with them put a nice load right on the toe part if them
suedegirl

Post by suedegirl »

You guys have split???? Why when you enjoyed each other so much!! To find a woman who will let you do the things you two did and obviously enjoyed it herself. You lost a good thing there my friend!!!!!! If shoes are for sale i will be interested.
Lovershoes

Post by Lovershoes »

mogwai wrote:Hi I am Mogwai's ex who is in the pictures on here, unfortunately there will be no more posts from us as he finished with me, but if you are interested enough in my shoe collection without his involvement, I may continue to post....let me know ;-)
If you are the person who you seem to be, let me to tell you something : you are a SO AMAZING redhead I've ever seen !!! A really sexy woman !!! :shock:
The missed pictures are a big lost for this thread. I hope you will be back soon !
A (futur) fan :wink:
dakini80

Post by dakini80 »

Do you miss this?
yoann91250

Post by yoann91250 »

Hi guys,

Just saw this post. Does anyone has the picture?
If so I would love you to send me some. I have some picture with heels licking (and video) in exchange.

Thanks