Secretary Style Girlfriend.

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Stephanie_Stepsie

Re: Secretary Style Girlfriend.

Post by Stephanie_Stepsie »

Last edited by Stephanie_Stepsie on Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
johnson90

Post by johnson90 »

luckyingo3 wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:36 am God damn stepsie, dont spoil this holy thread with advertisements of your videos.
For real were here for tothepoint and his girl!
luckyingo3

Post by luckyingo3 »

:cry:
johnson90 wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:05 am
luckyingo3 wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:36 am God damn stepsie, dont spoil this holy thread with advertisements of your videos.
For real were here for tothepoint and his girl!
Yes right. This is the most hottest thread and the most beautiful girl on this page. For-sale-clips-ads are not fitting here.
But she can do her own thread. So no Problem at all.
12fun12

Post by 12fun12 »

Get off his thread .delete your post nobody cares.. We are here for him and his gorgeous girlfriend.
tothepoint

Post by tothepoint »

Had to delete, My privacy is being threatened.
Last edited by tothepoint on Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stephanie_Stepsie

Post by Stephanie_Stepsie »

It's ok, you'll get used to it 😂

My threads get invaded all the time,, but it's an open free forum so there's not much we can do about it, Hun 😉💕
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Secretaries are hot :)
johnson90

Post by johnson90 »

Stephanie_Stepsie wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:49 pm It's ok, you'll get used to it 😂

My threads get invaded all the time,, but it's an open free forum so there's not much we can do about it, Hun 😉💕
I think we dont want to 'invade' your threads...but we dont want annoying advertise everywhere....

Btw i wrote with you one time, you wanted 5€ per Minute for a clip...i mean cmon this is ridiculous.

Maybe you should think about your business plan :D
tothepoint

Post by tothepoint »

Wetshoe wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:52 am Secretaries are hot :)
Yesss broski! I totally agree! And seeing as we both love pointy heels, I’m glad you got Around to checking out the page!
luckyingo3

Post by luckyingo3 »

Man you have to marry her. She is the most sexy and stylish woman i‘ve ever seen :) lucky man !

Would be glad to see more of her pointy shoes, maybe with arches and toe cleavage or her footsoles, that would be so awesome 😯