Secretary Style Girlfriend.

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

tothepoint

Re: Secretary Style Girlfriend.

Post by tothepoint »

Adversary wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:20 am Hey. could you post the images on here? I keep getting blocked by Interpol.
The fuck are you talking about kid?
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

Kid? Fuck off, cunt.

Every time I try to view the images the Interpol page blocks me saying it's got cp on it. Fucking retard.
tothepoint

Post by tothepoint »

Adversary wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:36 pm Kid? Fuck off, cunt.

Every time I try to view the images the Interpol page blocks me saying it's got cp on it. Fucking retard.
Get the fuck off my forum son.
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

You can go fuck yourself, cotton picker.
AJay222

Post by AJay222 »

Great images :)
I think that guy is probably from a foreign country that is blocking the display of the images by the sounds of it. Nothing you can do about it tothepoint. He needs to sort it out his end.
tothepoint

Post by tothepoint »

Ahh ok, why did not he just say that? I Googled “Interpol” and was like, tf is this are you a cop?! Lol

This dude got offended quick. Makes sense, seems like the kind of person who would, considering asking someone to change the way they do things just for his benefit, without doing research first. Oh and your insults are lowbrow. You wanted to watch this “Cotton picker” get his jollies from white women though! Haha! Anyway, I have your solution kiddo.

Use a VPN, it should let you past any blocks you have from content.
AJay222

Post by AJay222 »

lmao pretty much tothepoint xD
johnson90

Post by johnson90 »

tothepoint wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:04 am Ahh ok, why did not he just say that? I Googled “Interpol” and was like, tf is this are you a cop?! Lol

This dude got offended quick. Makes sense, seems like the kind of person who would, considering asking someone to change the way they do things just for his benefit, without doing research first. Oh and your insults are lowbrow. You wanted to watch this “Cotton picker” get his jollies from white women though! Haha! Anyway, I have your solution kiddo.

Haha your too good mate!

Are there any updates on the shoejob clips we talked about a month ago?
tothepoint

Post by tothepoint »

johnson90 wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:59 am
tothepoint wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:04 am Ahh ok, why did not he just say that? I Googled “Interpol” and was like, tf is this are you a cop?! Lol

Haha your too good mate!

Are there any updates on the shoejob clips we talked about a month ago?
Hey boss! Not yet, she’ll be back next week. A little more time!
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

I didn't get offended lol. You're the one who started it by using old as fuck insults. So, I retaliated back.

I don't care if you pull white chicks. I myself am Aboriginal. (Black) but, we just didn't pick cotton. ;) and I prefer my own color of women.

I live in Australia. Our laws are shit (besides the fact that when you hit 18, you can drink and smoke legally). I gotta be honest, it never crossed my mind about it. I thought the website was fucked (ads, malware ect).