Secretary Style Girlfriend.

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

tothepoint

Re: Secretary Style Girlfriend.

Post by tothepoint »

Removed.
Last edited by tothepoint on Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tothepoint

Post by tothepoint »

Removed.
Last edited by tothepoint on Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

Amazing stuff! She has the hottest shoes. I love the toe cleavage and the stiletto heels. So sexy!

Lets see you cum the inside of them and have her wear them afterwards
michaelluo8

Post by michaelluo8 »

tothepoint wrote:...quick update...we've been through two outfits and 4 pairs of heels, and she's not stopping. My cock is raw from pleasure but she WILL NOT STOP!!! Fuck me!!! Look at the time!?!?!

Look at those Stuart Weitzman fever heels, so sexy...please post any vids online if you can and share your happiness with all of us, there a lot of websites free to upload and download, just like the:http://xhamster.com/, we are all hungry to see what you've got and join your happiness as a team!!! :lol: :lol: :P
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

wow what a lady!
you lucky SOB lol
Les escarpins de Cat

Post by Les escarpins de Cat »

Mmmmmmh those nude Louboutins make me hard!!! Lucky guy!!!
bugzs_me

Post by bugzs_me »

Shit! those heels! I'm losing it right now! hot as hell!
Daz516

Post by Daz516 »

Can you get videos of her when she comes home from work wearing stilettos, I love that she lets you play with her shoes, I would love 5 minutes alone in her shoe closet whilst she is at work!!!!!!!
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

This epic thread deserves an update! Please give us more! What a perfect woman!!!!
billie900

Post by billie900 »

tothepoint wrote:Look at what's I've got in my hotel room, tonight is gonna be fun!!!
ImageImageImage

,incredible heels perfect , amazing , sexy , im hard as hell . perfect sexy shoes ,feet everything , !!!!!!

your feet , toes ,arches and toes cleevage is stunning , the pointy toes are amazing .......................

my heart is racing for these heels with the sexy trousers too and the ankle chain is sexy too ......................... :)

what brand is this shoe plz !!!!