I am the GloryholePrincess and this is my thread. :)

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

bobcatseries

Re: I am the GloryholePrincess and this is my thread. :)

Post by bobcatseries »

Welcome!,nice
phoselover

Post by phoselover »

Hey Piper!! So glad to see you here! :mrgreen:

Loved seeing you with that pretty big smile showing off your cummy heels! Gotta love a woman that shows off her passion :)
gloryholeprincess

Post by gloryholeprincess »

How many respectful men can there be in one place?! I love it! :)

I will be posting some more of my pics dealing with cum and shoes. I have to admit that it wasn't something that I had thought of before having a site 3 years ago but I have a Member Request section and when a member submits a request that turns me on, I do it. The shoe stuff turns me on in ways I can't explain. That latest one with a member sending me his pre cum soaked shoes was so unbelievably nasty! I will have to post some of the images of when I pick the shoes up from Fedex and put them on in the store. They leave cum stains on my white tights.

To answer some of the other questions, yes, I am always looking for what I call "stunt cocks". lol :D I have a ton of members that help me out from time to time when I am near their home areas. It is rather hard to find guys who are as kinky as me and also kind and respectful. I don't care about age, color or dick size. I just want my men respectful, kind and as kinky or kinkier than me. ;)

Thanks for your comments, jack46, kumshoe, aldoboy,tinus, wifey-heels, powoo, bobcatseries, phoselover & Wetshoe.

phoselover has been urging me to come over here. He said this was a respectful forum. :)

Great forum, Wetshoe. A well run forum is even harder to find than stunt cocks. :lol: :)
Piper
ImageYes, that is really me Sucking Cock at the Gloryhole.

http://www.gloryholeprincess.com/
FlipFlopsx

Post by FlipFlopsx »

Wow you are really sexy! I love the heels and your feet
junglist

Post by junglist »

Welcome Piper / gloryholeprincess!
jack46 wrote:The stains on the shoes look amazing.
Thanks and keep up the good work.
My sentiments exactly. Hope you have fun on here & look forward to your updates
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

what an amazing topic!!! I think you will be new queen of that forum:)!!

mm ... really just can't wait for more :twisted: :twisted:

"I will have to post some of the images of when I pick the shoes up from Fedex and put them on in the store. They leave cum stains on my white tights." - that is blowing my zipper
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

I love gloryholes. Nice to see a girl into gloryholes and heels finally on this forum.
mcrozy

Post by mcrozy »

Wow the world of FacialForum and ShoeSession collide in a way I never thought possible - amazing!!! Piper I've enhoyed your many posts on FF over the years and look forward to doing the same on here too.
heelscummer

Post by heelscummer »

Welcome to the site. I love your pics so far, keep up the good work! Your site is great too! If you ever need a stunt cock in NYC, I'll be available for you!
flats

Post by flats »

Lovely lady and gorgeous heels.

The stains in the first and lump of cum in the second photo got me hard straight away. Would love to have been the one to supply the load.