Mature delights

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

shoddy90

Re: Mature delights

Post by shoddy90 »

So it was the good looking MIL and wife which excited you then droid1959, and any shoe interest you have now, came later in life?

For me, this addiction was there very early on.
I have of course engaged in “normal” sexual pursuits, though as often as I could, with the owners footwear as close by as possible, and taking the opportunity to caress and lick them while otherwise pleasuring her, then as the moment comes, hers or some other shoes I have seen, always foremost on my mind.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Oh, my shoe fetish started early, when I was 13. First load I ever popped was when I was messing with my older sisters shoes. Then id mess with the neighbor ladies shoes and lingerie when I'd care for their dogs when they travelled. From 13 to 20 I got off wearing their pantyhose and heels (I was a small guy back then) and mostly cum in their pantyhose. Wasnt till some years later that I realized my 1st wife's open toe heels were great for shoe fucking. Then things changed shoe wise for me. Since divorcing my 1st wife back in 94 I've enjoyed the shoes of the seven gals I've been involved with. Oh, and I've enjoyed pantyhose sex with six of them.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Oh you discovered peep toe pleasure later, it sounded as if your urges were entirely "normal" in your post, but understanding you were just lamenting missing your MILs hot shoes. I find It is all hard to put into words accurately.
Began early too, family, friends, friends mothers, sisters, neighbors, found on street; too many opportunities and situations and so many ages, colors, styles and sizes, have all been fully enjoyed.
billyd

Post by billyd »

Oh yes, very same feelings and history, I have loved every second of it, say hello anyone, kik: wnd21962
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

HA! Me with normal urges, thats a good one. But then being on this forum I consider my shoe urges normal. After I divorced my 1st wife, I kept a particular pair of heeled peep toe Nina pumps for some years, regularly fucking them. Only regret was not sharing this with my ex 15 years earlier. She had over 150 pair of sexy shoes we could have enjoyed together. That and telling her of my pantyhose fetish, though she got on later a few years before we divorced. In her years working in a bank she wore pantyhose and heels five days a week. Ahh the 70s and 80s were special.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Keeping such a driving part of your psyche secret does cause all sorts of problems, although letting a partner know can also cause its own difficulties.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Couldn't agree more. I sort of let my 1st physical partner after my 1st wife know indirectly, and she knew how to use it to her advantage. After her I told every partner directly about my pantyhose, shoes and foot fetish, and with each I enjoyed many memorable events. Now with the gal Ive been with six years she fully understands and participates in my fetishes. To the point that she teases me before every hotel stay with comments about her shoes and pantyhose.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Anyone else think that these mature toys would be good to play with ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
billyd

Post by billyd »

So classy and sexy, they look great
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

It would be fun to treat these classic cuties to some intense modern love.
Last edited by shoddy90 on Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.