Mature delights

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

droid1959

Re: Mature delights

Post by droid1959 »

Still a great thread! My gal, mature I guess because she is 56, but very active sexually, loves the attention she gets from me, and enjoys the attention I give her feet. Just lat night she again treated me to hot sex with her in pantyhose (crotchless of course) and wearing sexy slingback open toe heels. I couldn't get over how much I was sweating by the time I finally blasted into her slick tight pussy.

This morning she left for work wearing her favorite low wedge sandals, which she knows I have fucked and cum in, because I loaded a vid of me fucking the shoes onto her computer. She's a keeper!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoespermer1

Post by shoespermer1 »

my mom's shoes
MadAboutShoes(2)

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

How did I miss this thread? I love these shoes. I'd really enjoy seeing pics or vids of guys fucking and coming in or on mature women's shoe styles.
MadAboutShoes(2)

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

Just a test. Been having trouble uploading pics since got this new phone.

Darn. It didn't work. I hope I can figure it out one day.

If you all like these styles I have posted a thread in the candid section called sensible shoes. Please give it a look see and if you like it please reply with comments and/or pics if the mood strikes you.
Shoeslayer

Post by Shoeslayer »

I could not agree more, when I met the lady I married a few years later,
I was very much turned on by her style of dressing, she was twenty seven
yrs older and ran her own business. She wore patent black pumps with bows
a grey button down with a patent black 3inch wide belt and a nice string of
beads. And Damn could she cook!

I'd come back from work and she'd be out seeing a client. I would shower
and start dressing in her clothes and wearing her heels and sometime later
like ten years into our marriage I told her what her heels did for me, from
then on her heels were involved and there were times she said,"I need a
bigger hi-heel." as she ran those heels all over my cock and balls or flat out
jerked me off in one of them. I had just found a nice bag of her heels and before
I had a chance to say or do anything with them, she gave them to her grand daughter.

She wondered why I was bummed out a bit and I told her I really liked the
'Spectator style heels' she had in that bag and hoped she could have done
things with them.

A few days later she bought a pair for as she put it,"bedroom use" and they
were very much enjoyed by both of us. She thought it the most interesting thing
that just by talking about her heels I got so hard.

Sadly she passed away in March of 2010 as her kidneys went out on her but yeah
I still have her heels and dresses and every now an then a fleeting glimpse of the
past returns and no matter how fleeting the flashback is, it is always welcome.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

wow, sorry for your loss. It is so special to find a lady partner that understands us and enjoys our needs with is. That takes a special bond and trust that isn't always easy to find and establish. Glad you were able to build and enjoy all those special memories.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Just last week, my gal teased me in pantyhose and cute little open toe flats. She got herself going at first watching a vid I loaded to her laptop, of me fucking and cumming in her low wedge sandals. I was stroking, watching her finger her pussy through the crotchless pantyhose, I especially liked it when the vid showed me cumming/blasting into her sandals and her going "mmmmmm" as she watched it. Then we moved to the bedroom where I fucked her through the crotchless pantyhose with her warm silky feet in hot little flats alongside my face.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Old time fun
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

A style Gran would love
hxxp://xhamster.com/movies/3091432/cum_wifes_heels_shoes_bra._nice_heels_shoes_bra_.w33.html
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

vintage mules
hxxp://xhamster.com/movies/4237023/lady_fyre_vintage_shoes_shoe_fetish_foot_fetish.html