Mature delights

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

shoddy90

Re: Mature delights

Post by shoddy90 »

Would'nt you just love some playtime with these silver cuties ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

A good vintage
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

shoddy90 wrote:Would'nt you just love some playtime with these silver cuties ...
and her shoes too!!!
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

droid1959 wrote:
shoddy90 wrote:Would'nt you just love some playtime with these silver cuties ...
and her shoes too!!!
Well Droid, I am sure I do not know exactly what you mean, but perhaps these similarly sexy silver playthings can help me to generate some ideas!
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

oh yeah, those definitely get e rise in the briefs! Love the classic pumps shape, just the right heel height too.
quickheels

Post by quickheels »

Ohh very nice, i love it please more
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Not all my mature (58) gal's shoes would be considered "hot" be everyone here, but she does such a great job of filling her shoes with sexy feet and pretty painted toes, that I am happy to enjoy her in whatever shoes she likes to wear and still feel kinda sexy wearing them. These two pair I just bought her, I am sure I'll be enjoying her tasty pussy while she is wearing them.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

shoddy90 wrote:
droid1959 wrote:
and her shoes too!!!
Well Droid, I am sure I do not know exactly what you mean, but perhaps these similarly sexy silver playthings can help me to generate some ideas!
This classic style sits perfectly on the mature thread and just so appealing, while of course, 3 inches is plenty to gently wiggle the hips, with sexy shaped smooth toes to deeply pleasure the lips.
Perhaps a little crude to add to the mature thread, but nice to watch these similar silver classics also being fully enjoyed.
hxxp://xhamster.com/movies/1071935/high_heel_fuck.html
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

That is a great vid of sexy mature woman pleasuring herself with her heels. I really like it when a woman inserts the toe end of a sexy shoe instead of the heel. I'd love to be there and lick her juices off that pump, then slide into her while I also slide the heel back onto her foot.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

pantyhose and chunky peep toe pumps can be very sexy, especially if your gal is into it also: