Our new project (with Jon42)

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

jon42

Re: Our new project (with Jon42)

Post by jon42 »

Thanks guys! We'll be posting more, but it might be a bit of a slow burner as we're both pretty busy.
deadlydarkshines

Post by deadlydarkshines »

yummy, keep on the good work here!!!
jon42

Post by jon42 »

We had a pretty busy Easter, but I found time to give these a little filling - will be nice to think about next time she's wearing them :D
001.JPG
002.JPG
003.jpg
004.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Flaba

Post by Flaba »

Patience is our virtue!
2forheels

Post by 2forheels »

nice shots :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Shoes are good, heels at better!
XboxFever

Post by XboxFever »

Very Sexy :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
junglist

Post by junglist »

Wow! Welcome Eden!
These pair of heels are very classy & hot!
Thanks for sharing. Exceptional pics of them covered in cum :twisted:
Eden

Post by Eden »

The next pics in this seies have taken a little longer than we planned, but I wore them out for a quick date night dinner and drink. It didn't take long for Jon's cum to melt onto my feet and for them to be sticky and gross.

Still, we didn't say for desert so at least I had something to give him to eat, the dirty little pervert :twisted:

We took a few pics at the pub, but only one really came out in the dark and a couple more when we got home...

After these, things got a little heated and we kind of forgot to take any more pics, he came on face not the shoes anyway, so it's not like any of you would have been interested :wink:

We're going to keep playing with these a while longer, at least until I'm too ashamed to wear them outside, but then I expect I'll let Jon find someone else who wants to play with them - they're not very comfortable!

E xxx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Hey Eden, do u have any maryjane heels?? I they they would look very nice on your feet & legs!
Eden

Post by Eden »

I can't imagine Jon hasn't posted some pics of me in maryjanes, especially since one pair of them are currently one of his swap projects - but here you are ;)

I'm sure there's one where he's blown a load on my mary janes too, but I can't find it!