High heels fetish!

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Toebox

Re: High heels fetish!

Post by Toebox »

there's a point of tolerance and intolerance without a middleground. just a seemingly bleak black and white horizon with few features for a great many people out there. to use the analogy of politics or religion, or whatever, pokemon.

the most expressed views are those of extremes, one way or the other: my god is better than your god, my politician is better than yours, my pokemon is ... these are what gets out there, not the more tolerant viewpoints of blended black and white into grey where both sides have value.

the more likely someone is vehemently against something the more likely there's a small closet in the back of their head where horseplay in a clown suit works for them, but because of conditioning 'it's wrong' to express it, so everyone elses ability to express should be stopped because they can't themselves. some great examples are highly politically connected folk in charge of anti x in extreme predatory relationships with those who cannot provide any consent.

this is a generalization of course, more often then not you'll find the mix of taste for some things and distaste for others. culture and time weigh heavily on these tastes from week to month to year to decade to century.

there are certainly things i would never participate in, and others that i most certainly would. the point is 'not everyone' thinks it's mental, just the ones you've talked too, or maybe just the ones you haven't talked too but mind gamed the conversation in your head potentially coloured by your own perspective...

accept yourself and others will accept you as well. just no scat eating, god that's disgusting ;p
Zuby

Re: High heels fetish!

Post by Zuby »

This is a question which lingers in the mind of any foot fetish guy. I do not know how far I am right. This is what I feel why it is considered kinky.
1. Religious/ Cultural : In India, touching feet (of an older person) is considered as showing respect and seeking his/her blessing. 2. Cleanliness : One's feet is always exposed and usually dirty. 3. Conservativism : Non acceptance of sexual actions apart from male-female intercourse (reluctance to try of new ways, being very conservative). 4. Ignorance : A majority of population is still unaware of existence of fetishes. Most of the women who use heels and sexy sandals are not really aware about men getting turned on by the look of their feet,but rather know that the use of heels enhances their confidence, posture and overall look.
I cant say which part of a beautiful feet doesn't arouse me.