I found cum on my gfs heels

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Slingbackguy

Re: I found cum on my gfs heels

Post by Slingbackguy »

fittester wrote:Well said Schoolies. What a heartbreak and as for the strippers- sorry love I got accidentally fucked. Eh?
Better off without the bxtch!! What a cheat and wrecked any chance you guys had together. I wonder if the strippers just did their legs and shoes? Maybe she got fucked properly. Either way I sympathise with you man. Sorry that happened. Any chance mixing with her group of friends and getting hold of HER shoes and fucking them absolutely soaked!
onyxonyx

Post by onyxonyx »

What happened with this?
drmgero

Post by drmgero »

Gentlemen,

It seems our fetish leads us to gather different powerups, just like a 6th sense or something.

In 2013, I was engaged, with a girl I had the best shoe experiences in my life.

Only I gave her shoes, on round 1, we broke up, then round 2, when we engaged in 2012.

As she became a lawyer, she got a few clients, and one of them started giving her shoes. High ones, like I used to give her.

And I questioned her about it, and she said it was a gift from him - detail: this one client was married, and same age as we were, early 30s.

I kept an eye on her, and I hacked her tablet, just to find out she was exchanging texts with the guy, and he was already ready to give hear another hot shoe. We fought, and later, she broke up with me, for my relief.

Fortunately, no cum stains on her shoes but from me. But the way she reacted to being questioned is really weird.

It's a sad someone banged our mate's lady's hot shoes. Hope it all ended well.
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

UGfdcvhyy
Last edited by platformcumm on Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
wanktastic shoes

Post by wanktastic shoes »

I don't think this story is true. Sounds like a cuckold fantasy to me.
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

Kjhgfs
Last edited by platformcumm on Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
capt_kirk_uk

Post by capt_kirk_uk »

Sounds totally real to me. Shrimper has got the top class vision - after I looked a few times, I saw what he was referring to. Three options by my thinking. 1. Walk away (dumbest option). 2. Discus it fully and in the open (dreaming - ain't gonna happen). 3. Cream her shoes and leave it all there. When she confronts you, tell her about your fetish.

Saddest night of my life when I broke up with a girlfriend to go with another, and we had one last fcuk and she indulged my wildest fantasies that time, having never even come close before.
dannycross

Post by dannycross »

If I have done work at your house ie building work I may have sneaked into your room and had a play with her heels I love snooping to find fuckable heels
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

So has anybody heard anything my theory is maybe she is being blackmailed into doing it I agree with school but I say tell her hey I know it's fun and I want to know who's if you don't tell me then get out if your being threatens I want to help but if anybody is going to fuck your shoes and feet and cum on them it's going to be me mate let us know tell her don't go out with those people anymore or else your coming along no questions asked Good luck mate I wish you the best and honestly I'd tell her to trust you and just say why do you keep lying I'm not going to get mad but I'm starting to get pissed about all the lies
bootlovers

Post by bootlovers »

frshoelover wrote:You know what, you should tell her about your fetish !!!
She obviously likes sexy heels, you too. So have fun with them ... You should compliment her about her choice of shoes ... She probably does not refuse to have fun (sex) with them ...
If you have regular sex with your girlfriend (a normal relationship), I do not see why she will refuse...
Start to have normal sex with the shoes on, an after the shoejobs and sex games with the shoes will comes naturally.

Try this and tell us.
I tried it and it works ...

Do not blow your mind with theses "hypothetic" cum stains ... My be it's "PinaColada" coktail, may be it's cum, but do not bother yourself, Get the opportunity to play and have fun with her and the sexy shoes SHE LIKES to wear...
I think, this is the right way to talk to your girlfriend