Would be Interesting

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, Mrs.HB, cumheels, Heelexploder, german bootlover, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Robe8691

Would be Interesting

Post by Robe8691 » Tue May 22, 2012 2:11 pm

Hey, has anyone stumbled onto any movies where the guy cums in a girls shoe, and then catches her reaction when she puts it on? I have seen lots of videos and pics of guys being caught while sniffing/Jerking into a girls shoe, but have never seen any where the girl wonders what the wet sticky stuff is in her shoes.

Im not a lurker.. So on another note.. here is the story I have for you.

This weekend was the May 24 Long weekend in Canada, so as Usual I head up to the city on a friday morning, and come home on a sunday night, I had no idea how great this weekend would actually be. Usually, when I go I spend one night at my friends house (There brothers, and have an older sister who is 21) and one night at a motel with my girlfriend.

Friday night I called my buddy up to ask if it was ok for me to come over, he told me they had all gone to the cottage for the weekend, but his older sister kate was home and said it was fine.. so I headed over and picked up kate, we spent a few hours driving around and finally decided it was bed time.

When I got back to her house, I passed out on the couch, she did the same on the other couch. Before I tell you more about the amazing experience I had, let me give you a bit of information to get your pants tight..

Kate is absolutely gorgeous, she is tall, slim (but not to slim) and always likes to be bare foot. I have been hanging with them for the past year and a half, and have never seen her wear any other shoes except for these "Moccasins" which really are not my type, but the thought of her feet in them sweating got me going all the time.

When I woke up in the morning she was also up, and said she was going for a shower, so I said ok.. about 25 min after she went upstairs I noticed her shoes underneath one of her bags, so I took them and put one up to my face and WOW, it smelled so amazing, and was still moist from her wearing them the night before. I quickly unzipped my pants, and rammed my throbbing cock down into the toe area of her shoe, using the shoe to jerk me off, I exploded within seconds into the shoe, when I used the light on my keychain to look into the shoe after I was finished, I could see my cum just puddled where the balls of her feet would sit, I used my finger and pushed a little cum into each toe print, and just thought of how amazing it would be knowing her sexy little toes were sitting in my fresh cum.

She came down from her shower, and I told her I had to go, and would see her again next weekend, before I could leave she put her shoes on, and her reaction scared the shit out of me.. she said "What is wet in my shoe?" I did not answer her, she took her shoe off, and smelled it and said "It does not smell like pee, so whatever" and placed it back on her sexy foot, I could see the light reflecting off her wet toes before she put the shoe back on, made me rock solid again.!!!

weirdo

Re: Would be Interesting

Post by weirdo » Tue May 22, 2012 4:56 pm

man, that's pretty awesome. She didn't ask you anything else, and you didn't say anything either?

shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 » Wed May 23, 2012 3:29 am

Sounds as if she knew what you were into Robe8691 and busted you, while from her reaction almost seems she was hoping to find something there and approves. You may just be onto something with Kate, more exploration definitely required.
When you say moccasins, you mean native indian style? Although not normally be my favourite, just remembered seeing some pics where a girl dressed in indian fancy dress with a very short skirt was f_cked with them. Could see she was fully stuffed, one in mouth later as well, looked so good as only a little of the heel left visible, got my vote.
mocs a bit like this but softer soled and sandy colored
hxxp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SCHUH-WOMENS-WHITE-L ... 3cc67450ef
mix and match, you get the idea
hxxp://www.redhotknickerbox.co.uk/result.php?int_id=1552
hxxp://www.24red.co.uk/index.php/red-indian-girl.html

Robe8691

Post by Robe8691 » Thu May 24, 2012 1:07 pm

Yes, like the ones you linked.

The only reason I did not get pictures is because my girlfriend would loose it.

We have been together for about 2 years now, and about 3 months ago, she found out about my foot fetish.. (She still does not know about shoes) she almost left me she thought it was so strange and never heard of it before, but she ended up one day letting me fuck her feet, and realized it wasn't that bad so now I can play and cum on her feet whenever, she also wears heels in the bedroom, and rubs my cock with her heels on, but she doesn't know I cum in, and on them all the time.. if she did know she would freak.

She is in her second year of college (she is 19 year old blond girl) and loves to wear black flats (Leather ones with the leather insole) One day at lunch she was in the bathroom and I put her flats to my face and almost came right then, they were so smelly and damp I licked one, and put it back. When she came back from the bathroom she saw the rock in my pants, pulled out my cock and gave me a foot job! I came all over the soles of her feet, and then without warning she said "We have to go I have to get back to class" .. I offered to get her a towel to wipe off the bottom of her feet and she said "No I dont have time, just bring me my shoes I dont want to get the floor wet" and so I did.. I brought her the stinky flats, and put them on her feet. She went back to school.. It was so hot knowing she was walking around a bunch of people with sticky shoes and feet.

Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe » Thu May 24, 2012 3:09 pm

Robe8691 wrote:Hey, has anyone stumbled onto any movies where the guy cums in a girls shoe, and then catches her reaction when she puts it on? I have seen lots of videos and pics of guys being caught while sniffing/Jerking into a girls shoe, but have never seen any where the girl wonders what the wet sticky stuff is in her shoes.
we made a video about this recently
http://shoesession.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=35396

Robe8691

Post by Robe8691 » Thu May 24, 2012 5:55 pm

Wetshoe wrote:
Robe8691 wrote:Hey, has anyone stumbled onto any movies where the guy cums in a girls shoe, and then catches her reaction when she puts it on? I have seen lots of videos and pics of guys being caught while sniffing/Jerking into a girls shoe, but have never seen any where the girl wonders what the wet sticky stuff is in her shoes.
we made a video about this recently
http://shoesession.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=35396
I would love, I mean absolutely love to see your movie, unfortunately im unemployed, and have no credit card or paypal or money to afford to pay :( otherwise id be supporting your store like crazy. Maybe one day!

Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe » Sun May 27, 2012 12:54 pm

dont worry, it should still be there.

alnwltn2

Post by alnwltn2 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:57 am

shoddy90 wrote:
Wed May 23, 2012 3:29 am

When you say moccasins, you mean native indian style? Although not normally be my favourite, just remembered seeing some pics where a girl dressed in indian fancy dress with a very short skirt was f_cked with them. Could see she was fully stuffed, one in mouth later as well, looked so good as only a little of the heel left visible, got my vote.
mocs a bit like this but softer soled and sandy colored
hxxp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SCHUH-WOMENS-WHITE-L ... 3cc67450ef
mix and match, you get the idea
hxxp://www.redhotknickerbox.co.uk/result.php?int_id=1552
hxxp://www.24red.co.uk/index.php/red-indian-girl.html
Is this what you're talking about? I'd love to see more pics if you know where I could find them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:29 am

Post by shoddy90 » Wed May 23, 2012 3:29 am
When you say moccasins, you mean native indian style? -----
Well alnwltn2, exactly the pics I meant, and she still looks so cute in them, thanks.
Do you have the full set, with her dressed in costume and also gagged with her shoe?
Would be great to see again even after all this time .....
Been having some fun in the shoe gag thread and would fit so well there.
not quite the same, but you get the idea
Last edited by shoddy90 on Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

alnwltn2

Post by alnwltn2 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:03 am

That's all I have but I'd about die to have more-especialy a video.