Off her warm feet onto my face

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

schoolies

Off her warm feet onto my face

Post by schoolies »

I struck gold. Doing my usual internet browse I found a woman selling some pretty battered black heels. I had to have them. I was curious so i emailed her asking her if I could pickup the shoes. She said yes and that she had that at work with her! The first thing that popped into my head was her wearing them. i asked for a pickup address and she gave me the office address. I went down there, went up stairs to her office and she came out asking if i was here to pick up the shoes for bla bla. I said yeah. She giggled, and handed me a plastic bag then took the shoes off her feet and dropped them into the bag. I gave her the money and walked out of the office and bolted to my car. At this point the shoes are WARM, moist, smelly and fucking ripe. I tasted every bit of her, enjoyed every smell her feet provided and it was glorious. Best money I have spent on shoes and they were a fucking bargain.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Flickr coming soon...
shoemanuk2000

Re: Off her warm feet onto my face

Post by shoemanuk2000 »

Nice one, well done and thanks for sharing.
fredwolf

Post by fredwolf »

Where do you find women like that?????

Youre one lucky guy....
Iluvpeeptoes

Post by Iluvpeeptoes »

I'm hyperventillating just thinking about sniffing them!
heelslider

Post by heelslider »

Nice pair of heels, that would have been awesome to have them fresh off her feet. Its the best.
Loves Mary Janes, Courts, Flats, Pumps, Wedges.
Footjobs, Shoejobs, Shoecumming, CD (shoes and stockings only), Heels in bed ;)
FlipFlopsx

Post by FlipFlopsx »

very nice heels did yyou cum in them>?
schoolies

Post by schoolies »

Nothing beats the feeling of warm shoe. This is the first set of shoes I have been able to enjoy straight off warm feet in a while. I haven't cummed them yet, I'm still enjoying them. I emailed her as a joke and asked if they were her daily shoe(mind you I was pretending to be a woman who was purchasing shoes for work) and stated the shoes looked pretty worn out. She said they have been her daily shoes for the past 6 months and she was sorry about the condition, I then replied and said don't be sorry they are still in perfect condition for everyday use. She told me to keep an eye out on her stuff as she might have more shoes to sell.
Flickr coming soon...
bmacdo

Post by bmacdo »

schoolies wrote:Nothing beats the feeling of warm shoe. This is the first set of shoes I have been able to enjoy straight off warm feet in a while. I haven't cummed them yet, I'm still enjoying them. I emailed her as a joke and asked if they were her daily shoe(mind you I was pretending to be a woman who was purchasing shoes for work) and stated the shoes looked pretty worn out. She said they have been her daily shoes for the past 6 months and she was sorry about the condition, I then replied and said don't be sorry they are still in perfect condition for everyday use. She told me to keep an eye out on her stuff as she might have more shoes to sell.
Ask her to mail you with first refusal as long as you can collect them in the same manner as before :)
steponck

Post by steponck »

what are you using to search and find ladies like this. what wed search help me out
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

That is amazing! What a find! They look delicious too.