Shoecum Revenge - Rich Spoiled Bitch

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: Shoecum Revenge - Rich Spoiled Bitch

Post by Wetshoe »

minni wrote:lovely pumps Image

and thanks everyone else too, for the nice compliments!
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Al_Funt wrote:Uh oh!.......Looks like trouble, bet she didn't say sorry....bet she going to be!
Yes, looks like trouble... for him!
See for yourself!
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

So as we all know by now, when he tries to get his foot out from under her heel, she accuses him of touching her ass, turns around and knees him in the balls. As if that isn't enough, after he falls to the floor she continues kicking him in the balls with her sharp Louboutins. Luckily for him, the doctor calls for the next patient. She immediately turns around and steps into his office.
Constant

Post by Constant »

I think it's time for the bitch to pay back the nurse :twisted:
Maybe the nurse is shoeplaying? and the bitch takes her shoe when she dips and get the guy to cum into her pumps and put them back?? while she puts in back on? and also thinks that there was massage oil in her shoe?? :twisted:
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Very true. Heidi can't possibly let the nurse get away with what she did to her Louboutins. Being the dominant woman that she is I'm sure the nurse and her shoes will be in deep trouble soon.
happytoilet1

Post by happytoilet1 »

Hi Alexis,
Thank you for making all those hot videos. I have purchased ~20 videos from your clips4sale. I have to say your pigalle plato 120 hot pink is the sexiest pair, followed by Valentino black patent leather. Too bad that I haven't seen you wear them for a long time. Do you still own those pigalle plato? Are they very well worn now? Can I buy them if you would like to sell them out?
Thank you for reading my message.
happytoilet1

Post by happytoilet1 »

Shoejob Girl wrote:Thanks :)
Yes I still have them and wear them. They're a little worn, and yes, you can buy any of my shoes.
I have sent you an email. Have you abused your Pigalle Plato? Thank you.
that03

Post by that03 »

The pink pigalles so sexy, Alexis. I wish I could cum in them and watch you walk around in my cum. :oops: :oops: :twisted:
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Always a wonderful thing :)