NEW VIDEO - Public Bathroom Forced Shoejob

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: NEW VIDEO - Public Bathroom Forced Shoejob

Post by Wetshoe »

wow, thanks. glad you enjoy our previews so much. hope you figure out the clips4sale thing ok. i think its just like any internet store.
SneakyCreamer

Post by SneakyCreamer »

I really like the end of part two when she is pedal pumping with the cummed heels. Is there anyway you could make a video where she is pedal pumping with the cum visible on her heels? That would be great.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Yes, I suppose we could either rush out to the car before the cum dries, or do the shoejob in the car.

Standard Disclaimer: Though we will keep this in mind as its something we would love to do anyway, it may be a while before the video is online. If you can wait for us to make it at our leisure, it would be a lot cheaper, and If this is something you need to see right away, we can make a custom for you.
Essexdude16

Post by Essexdude16 »

Sexy heels