Favorite Shoes & Technique for Shoejob - Please Post Here

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

lolaultrahot

Favorite Shoes & Technique for Shoejob - Please Post Here

Post by lolaultrahot »

Hello guys,

please post pictures of shoes you like being used in a shoejob-session and describe how it should be done.
Which shoes make you really horny?
What should she wear on her feet while she massages, tramples or crushes your cock?
Is there any special shoejob-technique that makes you cum with ease or makes you stay permanently hard?
Maybe Adrianna or I can provide you something in the future that comes close to your preferred style.
Just describe your fantasy :D

Kisses
Lola

Richie

Re: Favorite Shoes & Technique for Shoejob - Please Post Her

Post by Richie »

I would like to see some closed toe pointy black patent high heels. Also, what makes me hard, is to have the cock in the shoe and to see a good cumshot into the toe part of the heel.
greekshoejob

Post by greekshoejob »

hello from me too :)

i love having soft massage shoejob with marabou slippers where my cockhead is massaged between the slippers' feather part till cumshot spurts on the feathers or soft massage shoejob with furry boots between the fur area till the fur meets my cumshot.. unfortunately this kind of shoejobs is so rare or better say all these years i have found on the net only 1 or 2 videos total with this technique... i have seen marabou slippers doing the job but not the way i described nor fur boots.. hope someone someday begins making videos like this..
rabby

Post by rabby »

My favorite shoejob technique & outCUM... pumps are best to me... especially the oxford styles.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
heeljoblover

Post by heeljoblover »

I agree with Rabby! :D i like this style of shoejob! :D trapping the cock between the shoes and rubbing until ejaculation! like in the pic previous.
lolaultrahot

Post by lolaultrahot »

Thanks a lot for all replies so far. Concerning the shoestyle & technique rabby mentioned I already have something that should come close to that. I already posted that picture some days ago in a another thread (I hope you don´t mind).

Please post more, I am still curious about your preferations.

Post by scuffshoe »

I like when you girls rub the glans, slow and fast, find the right spot :D
PSC2

Post by PSC2 »

THe Pumas from my GF. Great Footjob Shoes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
reynalda

Post by reynalda »

uuuh yeahh cum all over and inside the pumas of your gf! ;)
xpredator89

Post by xpredator89 »

Using Mary janes or ballet flats, stroking up and down the shaft is what gets me going.