Valentines Day cuming!

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Evo_ang

Re: Valentines Day cuming!

Post by Evo_ang »

When oh when do we get that big cumshot all over your toes and heels !!! Great pictures, keep it up!!!
amourdestalons

Post by amourdestalons »

Mrs.HB wrote:After I played with my shoe on his big cock I made Hb kneel in front of me and play with himself as he stared at my nylon feet in m strappy heels
It is very good of you Mrs Hb that you made Mr Hb kneel in front of you. I might say that this is not merely to play with himself while staring at your legs. You deserve also to be admired and worshipped and I hope this admiration of Mr Hb is going to end with a nice and huge load. Thanks for sharing.
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

yes....I love watching you play with your big cock infront of me.....thats it stroke it....stroke it!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hot Blond, Mature Lady, Lover of Shoes and HeelBones Wife
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

and a good job :P
pumpfien

Post by pumpfien »

Niiiiiice :twisted:
ebah_diddy_u_dupeto

Post by ebah_diddy_u_dupeto »

Ooohhh YES!! I have been waiting so long for this incredible moment! Yes yes! YOU ARE THE BEST! mmmmmm oohh.. yea!
amourdestalons

Post by amourdestalons »

The final is tremendous and exciting. You are wonderful as always. Thanks again
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

the best ending ever. :D
shame there is not more pics :cry:
Al_Funt

Post by Al_Funt »

Mrs.HB wrote:yes....I love watching you play with your big cock infront of me.....thats it stroke it....stroke it!
Oh may I play with my cock for you?Please may I stroke for you, I want to cum on your toes
kspleasurep

Post by kspleasurep »

you two are the best. keep him up!