have you ever been on a shoe date??

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

gerarm

have you ever been on a shoe date??

Post by gerarm »

I recently informed my girlfirned that i had had an attractiont to shoes for quite some time. To my extreme delight...and major relief, she was very excited to get involved ! So we both decided to do domething I hade always wanted to do but never successfully did. Shoe shopping. We went to at least six differnet stores around the city and got three SEXY pairs, 1 flat, and 2 high heels. Even though we spent hours going from store to store we still didn't cover all the shore store territory, so we plan to have shoe dates ever week or so!

Has anyone else had a shoes date with their girlfriend/wife? :arrow:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Richie

Re: have you ever been on a shoe date??

Post by Richie »

Wow, brilliant action and great pics :-) Thanks very much
ukshoecummer

Post by ukshoecummer »

no but that sounds like a good idea and looks like a lot of fun.
Great pics by the way
pumpfien

Post by pumpfien »

My lover and I do it all the time.

She normally has my jack off in the parking garage as she coo's in my ear while holding the shoe, informing me of it's attributes and it's features. After I unload inside the new heels those are the pair she slips on as we go out to dinner.
heeljoblover

Post by heeljoblover »

Sound like fun! :D
gerarm

Post by gerarm »

hell YEAHH it's alot of fun, we ( i ) couldn't wait any longer. so were going on a shoe date again.
i'll take plenty of pics and leave lots of detail
Shoeser

Post by Shoeser »

Yes, many times. The shoe clerks are usually fascinated and/or confused looking. We buy some shoes that are a bit large for her in order to be more comfortable for us when I slip my manhood in the shoe with her foot. The shoe clerk said the shoes looked a little big, my lovely shoe girl said, no they're just right. :lol:
Jeremy

Post by Jeremy »

I remember I once did it with my ex and we broke up the shoe shopping because my tent in my jeans was pretty suspicious :lol: ...
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

Routinely. We fuck all weekend until all the heels I bought her have been worn. Good for you. It is fun. You get to put your 2 cents in to get her in the heels you want.
my hot shoes

Post by my hot shoes »

Yes, Mark loves to shoe shop with me. We always Christened our shoes when we get home. Mark looks for soft, smooth leather soles for incredible shoejobs. Once, the check-out clerk commented on how soft the soles were. I bet he had a shoe fetish too!

Love, Megan