NiNE WEST present for Christmas - check it out :)

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

kiril4o

NiNE WEST present for Christmas - check it out :)

Post by kiril4o »

Hi guys,

Here is a story of the shoes you can see below - I took them from the office - the shoes belong to MILF secretary tall around 175 cm. with blond curly hair and very perv. outlook :) i was looking for these shoes since i saw her - took some pictures. Inside the shoes found and black hold ups - image your own shoejob with these hold ups - i tried yesterday and was amazing - the summer smell of a NINE west black peep toes is more than amazing.

If somebody is interested to buy them - just ask and make a offer if not - have fun with these pictures :-) wish you happy holidays!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NaturalFootLover

Re: NiNE WEST present for Christmas - check it out :)

Post by NaturalFootLover »

Those shoes are great. Got to awesome with feet in them! Thanks for sharing.
Shoeslayer

Post by Shoeslayer »

And they will feel awsum with my cock in them as I romance these beauties.
Shoeslayer

Post by Shoeslayer »

Sorry I did not say thanx 4 the pics, I got too horny thinking about doing them.
Happy holidays to you, hope u find more under the tree.
heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »

How can these sexy shoes be so worn out on the inside and brand-new on the outside?
While the insoles are completely discolored, the bottom of the soles is newm and the shoes don't have any nicks, scuffes, or even creases from wear... :roll:
jimbo878

Post by jimbo878 »

Hi,

Great shoes - thanks for posting.

Might seem an odd question, but what is the catalogue in the background?
kiril4o

Post by kiril4o »

Hi friends,

thanks for all your comments....the catalog in the background is SECRETS IN LACE.
kiril4o

Post by kiril4o »

Merry Christmas...
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

heelfucker wrote:How can these sexy shoes be so worn out on the inside and brand-new on the outside?
While the insoles are completely discolored, the bottom of the soles is newm and the shoes don't have any nicks, scuffes, or even creases from wear... :roll:
maybe she only wears em in the office
kiril4o

Post by kiril4o »

Most probably because i took them from the office > it doesn't make sense to keep these hot shoes in the office during the winter ?... the shoes smells great inside :)