19 yo shoe and bootjob

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

lickyourheels

19 yo shoe and bootjob

Post by lickyourheels »

Hi guys!!! Haven`t posted here for a few moths now so I thought it`s time:)) So tell me what do you think!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
heeljoblover

Re: 19 yo shoe and bootjob

Post by heeljoblover »

Nice! looked like fun. did she ever do it before? how was she?
lickyourheels

Re: 19 yo shoe and bootjob

Post by lickyourheels »

this wasn`t her first time...and she was pretty good at doing it. we are together for 1, 5 years now and she knows about my fetish from the begining. she loves it when I suck her toes and play with her feet in shoes or bare foot too.she loves it when my dic touches her shoes or feet(maybe both in an open toe heel). To tell you the truth even thinking about her makes me hard!!!