New Photos From Jade Tell Me What You Think

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

cbk14

Re: New Photos From Jade Tell Me What You Think

Post by cbk14 »

Jade ignore him, please!!! Personally I always enjoy when you update, you have an amazing body and a love of something we all share! Keep up the great work, looking forward to the next one. Thank you for all you do for us!!! xx
jades_shoes

Post by jades_shoes »

thanks its nice to know i wanted im waiting for my digital camera so when that arrvies i hope i can get u better photos xxxxx
WWW.JADESHEELS.CO.UK COME AND BE TURNED ON :)
mad4shoes

Post by mad4shoes »

Yes, i want to lick them, worship them, adore them with my useless tongue.

shit..... i m cumming seeing them.............. love them
hchia18

Post by hchia18 »

I like your pictures. One day i would love to see your legs with high heels in person worship them and lick then cum over them.
loveshoesheels

Post by loveshoesheels »

stop the flaming. thanks.