Hot friends shoes(Update Mar. 2016)

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Mrs.HB

Re: Hot friends shoes(Update Mar. 2016)

Post by Mrs.HB »

Well Hello Everybody! Yes it's been a while we know.....and thank you to our friends that have kept in touch!
Heelbone and I have been traveling for some time and not able to keep up with all of postings........

So here we are back home when a lady friend of mine asked if I could check in on her house while she is in Italy. I said yes....knowing full well when I told Hb what he would have on his brain! SO.........we stopped over this weekend and the first thing he did was go directly to her closet to "Make sure there weren't any leaks"
So needless to say I did try on a few pair of her shoes....she is a little older than I and a retired flight attendant.

Hope you enjoy!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hot Blond, Mature Lady, Lover of Shoes and HeelBones Wife
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

Your feet look awesome in those shoes, as always, I love them, please go forward to show next step!
kspleasurep

Post by kspleasurep »

Wow, Mrs. HB. Stunning as ever!

thank you both for what you provide for us, here.
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

Wow! Hb really gets turned on when I try on other lady's heels. I must admit it's a turn on to try on shoes and have him rub his cock on them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
phoselover

Post by phoselover »

Mrs.HB wrote:Wow! Hb really gets turned on when I try on other lady's heels. I must admit it's a turn on to try on shoes and have him rub his cock on them.
Are those her stockings also? :twisted:

Those last few pics look hot!
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

Are those her stockings also? :twisted:

Yes! they are her stockings......Hb found them and made me pit them on....I hope she doesn't notice. These silver low heels with thin straps were not Hb's favorites, so I decided to give him and idea of how fun they could be by putting his cock thru the loop.
FLshoeguy

Post by FLshoeguy »

Mrs.HB wrote:Wow! Hb really gets turned on when I try on other lady's heels. I must admit it's a turn on to try on shoes and have him rub his cock on them.
You two truly were made for each other. I'm thrilled for both of you that you found each other.

Keep having fun, and please keep sharing photos so we can live vicariously through you.
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

I love the pantyhose, can you show more please? You're perfect.
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

thank you, it seems sneaking into a woman's closet is a big turn on for everyone. I love trying on different heels and shoes. Hb gets to play.
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Yes, i love it. Hot so hot