Highest Heel Leopard Shoejob

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

heelbone

Highest Heel Leopard Shoejob

Post by heelbone »

Well we spent the afternoon together and after we got home Mrs. gave herself a little pedi. We took some pics of her modeling the shoes.I have got to tell you my ead was spinning. After we looked at the first set Mrs. decided to look through the jewlery box and pt on a couple of things. needless to say this put me over the top. Her are a few to get the conversation started PLease let her know how mch we all love this.
HB
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Just a guy that enjoys heels!
iluvhiheels

Re: Highest Heel Leopard Shoejob

Post by iluvhiheels »

Nice series. Personally, nude colored nylons would've sent me into outer space!

I do love those mules!
Last edited by iluvhiheels on Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
scuffshoe

Post by scuffshoe »

Way to rock Mrs HB! So did you get him to cum -- I bet you did! You have really pretty, nice small feet, I like the toe ring too... I love the color of your polish...I agree with the post earlier, tan hose would be great too! Keep up the great work! And thank you Mrs HB for being so understanding of our lust... And thank you HB for sharing her! You'all got it going on!
heelbone

Post by heelbone »

We got these shoes shoes on a shopping trip two years ago and Mrs. put them on in the car to mdel as we were driving home. It didn't take long before she was rubbing my hard on. We found a deserted road off in a wooded area, she jumped out of the car bent over and I started to bang her. She put one foot up on the floor board so I could look at her toes. She was learning the power her feet had on me!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
heelbone

Post by heelbone »

She made me cum all over her feet
shoemanuk2000

Post by shoemanuk2000 »

Love the pictures. You have a great relationship. Keep it up!!
bmw520i77

Post by bmw520i77 »

SUPER!!!
bobbyracer

Post by bobbyracer »

OMG, THe ones where you are between the insole of her shoe and her foot are sending me into outer space.
I also liked the ones where she is jerking you off with your foot in the shoe??? Tell MRs. HB to keep up the great work and keep posting more pictures. She has great feet and I agree nylons would make it even beter. :shock: :twisted: :D :wink:
the shoe user
mulelover34

Post by mulelover34 »

oh dats funtastic - the way how u put ur hard cock between her feet and the mules - dat makes we wanna get a shoe right now and to shoot a load on it! - perfect
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

WOWW! beautifull feet and very sexy heels... Your feeling was surely great!! Good blast! Thanks..