I am the GloryholePrincess and this is my thread. :)

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

dcadad

Re: I am the GloryholePrincess and this is my thread. :)

Post by dcadad »

Wow Piper! I must say, firstly welcome to the boards, and it's greta to see a beautiful woman appreciate what the fans want! Do you ever make it over to Australia?
Always on the look out for new heels
WedgeLover

Post by WedgeLover »

Holy shit you are sexy! Loved the pics...any wedge heels you wear?
gloryholeprincess

Post by gloryholeprincess »

dongel wrote:Wow, wow, wow!
So great to see you in this forum Piper!
I know your stories and pictures from facialforum, but i*m having more
fun in this forum. I love* the heels your*re wearing in the last picture.

* I*m jerking myself while watching this picture.
Then I must post another pic for you, dongel. ;)
dcadad wrote:Wow Piper! I must say, firstly welcome to the boards, and it's greta to see a beautiful woman appreciate what the fans want! Do you ever make it over to Australia?
I was supposed to be there now, dcadad. :( lol I spent the money on a wonderful trip sailing in the Caribbean with some very perverted friends. I don't regret it but I do regret not being in Australia right now. lol :D
WedgeLover wrote:Holy shit you are sexy! Loved the pics...any wedge heels you wear?
Thanks, WedgeLover. I used to own a pair. I will have to look into whether I have any pics. They were my man's favorite shoes until they broke.
Piper
ImageYes, that is really me Sucking Cock at the Gloryhole.

http://www.gloryholeprincess.com/
athlete100

Post by athlete100 »

Wow, amazing thread that has been created here! You are smoking hot too :). Any chance that you make visits to Toronto? I would be more than happy to help you out if your in the area. The thought of a gloryhole intrigues me and would love to have some fun with your shoes!
hiheelluver

Post by hiheelluver »

Wow this is exciting...I welcome you with a nice firm erection..welcome
gloryholeprincess

athlete100 wrote:Wow, amazing thread that has been created here! You are smoking hot too :). Any chance that you make visits to Toronto? I would be more than happy to help you out if your in the area. The thought of a gloryhole intrigues me and would love to have some fun with your shoes!
I have never been to Toronto even though I have made plans several times to drive through Canada. I doubt I will make it this year. I am supposed to pop over to London for a giant Bukkake. That is what I am saving up for. Thanks for the offer though, athlete100. :D
hiheelluver wrote:Wow this is exciting...I welcome you with a nice firm erection..welcome
Thanks, hiheelluver. :oops:
dongel wrote:Wow, wow, wow!
So great to see you in this forum Piper!
I know your stories and pictures from facialforum, but i*m having more
fun in this forum. I love* the heels your*re wearing in the last picture.

* I*m jerking myself while watching this picture.
A special one for you, Dongel. ;) I hope it gets you off.
Piper
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ralfyguy

Post by ralfyguy »

Wow, what a beautiful view! That anal jewelry is something that really gets me riled up! Thank you so much for that!
Oh and by the way, to come back to your first picture, the heels I thought that was the design on them and they were made like that. Seriously from distance at first I did not think what it actually is. And this is such a turn on if a Lady is out and about with her heels that have cum stains on them. Incredible!
Thank you for cumming to this forum, it is an honor.
gadistan

Post by gadistan »

gloryholeprincess wrote:I am supposed to pop over to London for a giant Bukkake.
Wow you must definitely let me know if and when you get over to London, Id love to be a part of this!!
gloryholeprincess

ralfyguy wrote:Wow, what a beautiful view! That anal jewelry is something that really gets me riled up! Thank you so much for that!
Oh and by the way, to come back to your first picture, the heels I thought that was the design on them and they were made like that. Seriously from distance at first I did not think what it actually is. And this is such a turn on if a Lady is out and about with her heels that have cum stains on them. Incredible!
Thank you for cumming to this forum, it is an honor.
I can't tell you how much it turned me on to wear cum stained shoes from a man I have never met. He is just a very sweet member of my site. We write back and forth constantly. I can't wait to meet him in June. :)
gadistan wrote:
gloryholeprincess wrote:I am supposed to pop over to London for a giant Bukkake.
Wow you must definitely let me know if and when you get over to London, Id love to be a part of this!!
It is going to be a huge deal when I finally get there. A lot of friends have been waiting patiently. I will definitely be telling everyone about it. ;) :)
Piper

athlete100

Post by athlete100 »

Darn, well us Canadians would gladly welcome you whenever you make a visit! Do you happen to have any boots such as Uggs or some slouch boots? Those would be amazing to see on you :). The people in London are going to be a lucky bunch!