I am the GloryholePrincess and this is my thread. :)

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

junglist

Re: I am the GloryholePrincess and this is my thread. :)

Post by junglist »

gloryholeprincess wrote:I have a ton of stuff on my site already that I think everyone will enjoy here. 8)
Piper
Link to your site please Piper?
Pumphumper III

Post by Pumphumper III »

It all sound fascinating.I love your heels. 1 question i have though, Do you have any Louboutin's? .
4 Out of memory, 0:1
gloryholeprincess

Post by gloryholeprincess »

Ranger23 wrote:And by anything going on i mean photo or video shoots,I would love to be involved
Boston is a wonderful place for Sex in Public...when it is warm. I have used it many times.
My man just told me the other day that he used to have sex in Copley Square with his two girlfriends all of the time. People would just walk by the three of them as though nothing was going on. I think cell phones have changed that. I told him if we did it in Copley Square, we would be arrested. :(
doper wrote:Nice to see you ... love peeptoes cause they are the thing that gets me off the hardest way :twisted:
More pics cumming, doper. lol
Wetshoe wrote:Pot calling the kettle kinky :) There will certainly be a lot of sticky shoes around :)
But there are so few kettles. :wink:
junglist wrote:
gloryholeprincess wrote:I have a ton of stuff on my site already that I think everyone will enjoy here. 8)
Piper
Maybe I should put that in my signature, Junglist. Thanks for pointing it out. :)
http://www.gloryholeprincess.com/
Pumphumper III wrote:It all sound fascinating.I love your heels. 1 question i have though, Do you have any Louboutin's? .
No, I do not, Pumphumper III. :) I could never spend that kind of money on shoes. lol :oops:
I have a member that wanted to buy some very sexy boots for me to wear in that price range. I told him I couldn't let him pay that much even for very sexy boots. I was flattered but...if he was willing to spend that amount of money on someone he didn't know, he should give the money to charity. There are plenty of more deserving causes than my feet. lol :oops: Of course, sometimes I do think of those very sexy boots. :lol:
Piper
Last edited by gloryholeprincess on Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageYes, that is really me Sucking Cock at the Gloryhole.

gloryholeprincess

Some peep toes for you Doper. :) I hope they make you cum.
My member shot his cum on my shoes several times and photographed it for me as a teaser. Then I picked the shoes up at Fedex. The first pic is outside the Fedex store. :)
Piper
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gloryholeprincess

junglist wrote:
Piper
Do you like my signature, junglist? :wink: :lol:
Piper

Ranger23

Post by Ranger23 »

I Can do Better Than that!!! I Can send Pics And Video From me Playing Live With my Band At A Place Called Good Times In Somerville.I'm Sure Your man Has Heard Of The Place Being From Dorchester!!
Ranger23

Post by Ranger23 »

Oh Ya!!! N It's on Youtube Named Cellah Dwellahs Nurshell.Kick Ass If Your A Alice N Chains Fan!!
Ranger23

Post by Ranger23 »

Sorry Fucked on Spelling.Nutshell A Cover of Alice N Chains
gloryholeprincess

Now back to some sexy shoes. :D Someone said they like open toed shoes? One of my favorite Stunt Cocks. When they become people with whom I repeatedly play, I call them MyPervertedMen. He is MyPervertedManMiami. He and his wife joined my site years ago. Needless to say, they haven't paid since he became a MyPervertedMan. Respectful, kind and kinky men are so hard to find.
Piper
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

dongel

Post by dongel »

Wow, wow, wow!
So great to see you in this forum Piper!
I know your stories and pictures from facialforum, but i*m having more
fun in this forum. I love* the heels your*re wearing in the last picture.

* I*m jerking myself while watching this picture.