I am the GloryholePrincess and this is my thread. :)

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: I am the GloryholePrincess and this is my thread. :)

Post by Wetshoe »

Nice! Would love you to jack me off onto your shoes too :)
dongel

Post by dongel »

gloryholeprincess wrote:
Steel440 wrote:I'd happily cum on those or any other heels you have, especially those premium Slut platforms you have several times a day..
Awesome!
BHoppen wrote:I did not know girls like you existed, someone who is proud of all of the dirty things that they get up to - its so hot. Love to see some pics of you in ankle boots, that would blow my mind/cock. Wish I knew someone as dirty as you!
I get that a lot. Believe it or not there are a lot of women like me. They are just a little more shy. :wink:
BHoppen wrote:Also I thought you'd like to know you look fucking fantastic in latex.
Thanks. I love the way latex feels.
Xgispert93 wrote:Wow, very nice. I'm pretty new to this type of stuff and I can't wait to experience my first bootjob or crush. Whichever comes first haha.
:wink:

So some of you might already know, I make more content than my man has time to post so I have made an Un-Posted Archive section on http://www.GloryholePrincess.com to show off what is coming in the future. There are several shoe scenarios that I thought you might all like to see. :wink:

MyPervertedShoeBoy (who is mavz28 on this site) had come over and I laid out my shoes in a drawer and proceeded to suck him a little. When it came time for him to give me his load of cum, I jacked him off onto my shoes. It was so sexy. I love giving handjobs and his shoe fetish is such a turn on.
Piper

Haven't posted in this thread for a while but i need to say thank you very much for all the great pics and stories. The pic with the handjob in your shoe drawer is awesome!
Looking forward to your next posts!!
gracelandboy

Post by gracelandboy »

Damn thats hot, and what a lovely woman you are!!
I hope to find a girl in my lifetime to show my fetishes just like you do!!
greetings from Switzerland!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
toast

Post by toast »

I would love for you to send me a pair of heels. Then I'll send them back after my fun.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Hi Piper, when are you coming to NY? I have 4 friends who would be interested in doing a shoe bukakke for you. Interested?
az-celt63

Post by az-celt63 »

Hey there gorgeous!

Long time no chat! My bad, been kinda busy with a new addition to the family. NOT MINE! I am now a grandpa!
Drop me an email if you still have my addy. If not, I'll msg you here.

You're as sexy as ever, by the way!

Much Lust,

S & W
gloryholeprincess

Post by gloryholeprincess »

Newfootlover wrote:I can't wait!!
Here is another one, Newfootlover.
Wetshoe wrote:Nice! Would love you to jack me off onto your shoes too :)
I am on my way, your way. :lol:
dongel wrote:Haven't posted in this thread for a while but i need to say thank you very much for all the great pics and stories. The pic with the handjob in your shoe drawer is awesome!
Looking forward to your next posts!!
I have three more picked out for this thread, Dongel. I hope you like them. Sorry for the delay. I was on painfully slow internet for weeks. I am finally out of Florida where At&t is allowed to rob people. They muffle your internet there in an effort to make you upgrade. :cry: I don't why that is legal.
gracelandboy wrote:Damn thats hot, and what a lovely woman you are!!
I hope to find a girl in my lifetime to show my fetishes just like you do!!
greetings from Switzerland!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I am sure that when you fall in love and your girlfriend sees how much this turns you on, it is going to turn her on. Thanks for the compliments, gracelandboy. :wink:
toast wrote:I would love for you to send me a pair of heels. Then I'll send them back after my fun.
Mavz28 got to know me and then did that. It got me rolling on this shoe fetish thing. It really turns me on. He became a super stunt cock for me. He is officially MyPervertedShoeBoy. I have lost count of how many times I have sucked him off.
gfluvsheels6 wrote:Hi Piper, when are you coming to NY? I have 4 friends who would be interested in doing a shoe bukakke for you. Interested?
Yes! I won't be back until summer though.
az-celt63 wrote:Hey there gorgeous!
Long time no chat! My bad, been kinda busy with a new addition to the family. NOT MINE! I am now a grandpa!
Drop me an email if you still have my addy. If not, I'll msg you here.
You're as sexy as ever, by the way!
Much Lust,
S & W
Message me. I can't find you in my email. :oops:
Piper
ImageYes, that is really me Sucking Cock at the Gloryhole.

http://www.gloryholeprincess.com/
gloryholeprincess

Post by gloryholeprincess »

A new pic. :wink:
I am not really Wonder Woman, I just play her during Halloween. lol :lol:
Piper
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ImageYes, that is really me Sucking Cock at the Gloryhole.

http://www.gloryholeprincess.com/
kedslover

Post by kedslover »

No, I actually think you are wonder woman, not just during Halloween, but ALL THE TIME :) you're amazing.. thank you!
gloryholeprincess wrote:A new pic. :wink:
I am not really Wonder Woman, I just play her during Halloween. lol :lol:
Piper
heelbug

Post by heelbug »

I wish wonder woman would rescue me :D