Dangling My Shoe and Teasing You in the Office

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

MissRedYT

Re: Dangling My Shoe and Teasing You in the Office

Post by MissRedYT »

socialman wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:15 pm seeing them in picture again makes me so horny !!!! you pantyhose feet and loubs are soooooo delicate i wanna taste them fuck them so hard darling!

minor suggestion!! how about having your pediqure RED since your channel name and the loubs :3
Haha! Glad that my photos had such an effect on you :mrgreen: Your idea is very good. I think I'll paint my nails red for the next shooting 💋💋
TheHumanFootstool wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:13 am Superb. Could I request a video with knee high leather boots?
Yes, sure. I'll just have to figure when to shoot it. Should I just walk in them? Any idea could help me to improve my videos :mrgreen:
MissRedYT

Post by MissRedYT »

Well, well, you decided to take me out for dinner tonight at an amazing rooftop restaurant. Of course I couldn't help but bring my Black Louboutins with me :oops: along with a stunning black dress. The atmosphere was a little noisy with the ambient music playing and people talking, but in the beginning of the clip you got captivated by my voice and it was the only thing you could hear from then on. But I'd better let you see what I'm talking about 😋💋

Watch my latest video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OD2S-_z4hv4

Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

You totally know how to get us ! the ankle bracelet is killing this damn :oops:
MissRedYT

Post by MissRedYT »

Hehe 🤭 glad you like my ankle bracelet! And the overall video I hope! Actually, does the story matter at all?
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

MissRedYT wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:18 am Hehe 🤭 glad you like my ankle bracelet! And the overall video I hope! Actually, does the story matter at all?
it add something for sure i was captivated by everything on the video ! you're doing a great job !
ninewestfan

Post by ninewestfan »

I’m getting excited!!
MissRedYT

Post by MissRedYT »

How about this: I came to work with black pantyhose and went in a meeting with another pair. So I must've changed in my office :oops:
Watch it here: https://youtu.be/S77NtAvaEdY

Asusv1s

Post by Asusv1s »

Great Material! Thanks 8)
MissRedYT

Post by MissRedYT »

Lolwtf62 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 2:48 pm
MissRedYT wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:18 am Hehe 🤭 glad you like my ankle bracelet! And the overall video I hope! Actually, does the story matter at all?
it add something for sure i was captivated by everything on the video ! you're doing a great job !
Thank you for your feedback 💋💋
ninewestfan wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:16 pm I’m getting excited!!
Hope you liked my pantyhose as well 🤭
Asusv1s wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:36 am Great Material! Thanks 8)
Oh, you're welcome 😍💋
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Your feet are so perfect and beauty.
Love see them in hot Louboutins.
I will be a candidate to pick up your pen from the floor. :wink:
Don't be surprised if it takes time to find the pen :mrgreen: