Taboo Fiction

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

heelburner1(o.cal)

Re: Taboo Fiction

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hi
i am also a big fan of your stories. especially i love the wet, messy and most the destroying parts. maybe she will do more with fire or cooking? wow so sexy.
thank you
heelburner1
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Thanks!

Yeah you bet! I can see her cooking up some shoes :)
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

jormun wrote:Great stuff, Sudsey! I'm not usually much for WAM, but this story is definitely bringing me around. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks mate.

Luckily for me, I like both WAM and non-WAM :). There will more of the non-WAM coming too.
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

Sudsey wrote:

Pumpscummer I need to look for yours!
I'm shoe fetish materials collector :) I have more than 40 Gigabytes of files (vids, photos, stories, everyting )
stories I'm sure 150+ including my own .. if you are interested or anybody else pm me with your mail I will send zip file

but for now :

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22784&p=107867&hilit=story#p107867
FlipFlopsx

Post by FlipFlopsx »

Sooo hot
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Next couple of chapters, with one request answered - some Nike Frees got involved.

Heel burner, I think your request might get fulfilled soon. :)

Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed imagining it :)

Chapter 6

Sarah awoke to a knocking on her bedroom door. She quickly hid the shoes under the covers and then said, "come!"

Aryana opened the door, "time for me to go mum."

"You look great!" She grinned, looking at Aryana in her purple netball outfit, complete with Asics Netburner sneakers, "good luck and knock em dead!"

"Thanks mum," she grinned, "see you tonight," she hurried down the hallway, downstairs and out the front door.

She pulled the shoes from under the coverlet, "play time!" She grinned, and started licking on one of her pumps. She licked everywhere, the toe, up to the heel, down the heel, the sole and finally the insole.

"That looks tasty mum," Ben said from outside the door. He had one of Sarah's white and black pumps in his hand, the other was on his cock.

"Hello baby," she smiled, patting the coverlet, "have you been enjoying my shoes?"

Ben came in and sat on the bed, "yeah mum I have."

"How many times did you cum in my pretty pumps?" She asked.

"Twice in each," he grinned.

"Yummy!" Sarah grinned, "but I think you better fill this one now," she handed him the pump she just licked, which he slipped on his cock straight away.

Sarah found her other black patent pump and slipped it inside herself. She reached out for one of Bens Superstars and began rubbing her clitoris with the toe, sliding her black pump in and out at the same time.

"Oh baby," she sighed, "your sneaker feels so good on my clit," Bens stroking intensified, "I may just have to keep these just for that purpose baby." Her step son arched his back and came in her black pump, followed shortly by Sarah gushing on the pump in her pussy.

"I'm hungry, are you baby?" She asked when they had both recovered, Ben nodding in agreement, "ok, why don't you get dressed and meet me downstairs and we can have a special breakfast," she winked at him and he hurried off.

Sarah rose and dressed, deciding not to wear any panties today - they would just get in the way! She walked to her robe and decided on her cream patent pumps with a 5 inch heel. She thought they would feel great inside her and Ben will enjoy filling them with cum.

On a whim she decided to pay a visit into Aryana's room to see the sneakers she could play with. She opened her robe and sat on the bed to choose, but sat on something lumpy under the coverlet. "What the?" She asked herself, lifting the covers revealing something that brought her great joy and surprise.

"My, my," she thought to herself, "but aren't you the sly one?" Beneath the covers were Aryana's pink low top chucks, one of which had a dildo stuffed into it. Both shoes were lightly stained and smelt familiar to Sarah.

Sarah sat back on the bed, the pink chuck with the dildo in it in her hand. She had to think about this before she confronted her. She tucked the shoe back under the covers and went downstairs.

Ben was in the kitchen, sitting at the table waiting for her when she came down. She did a little twirl for him, his eyes on her pretty cream pumps, "nice?" She asked.

"Very," Ben smiled.

"Good because I want them filled with your cum," she grinned, "now, breakfast bowls!" She disappeared for a moment then returned with Aryana's Vans in her hand, "I think we can be naughty with these and get them dry before your sister gets home," she set one shoes on a plate in front of Ben and the other on a plate in front of her seat. Grabbing the box of Fruit Loops from the pantry, she tipped them into both sneakers, filling them to the top and making sure she got them all the way down to the toes.

"Now for milk," she grinned, taking the bottle out of the fridge. She slowly drizzled it over the cereal in the Van in front of Ben, his hand was already rubbing his engorged cock. She continued to pour until she could see it through the cereal, "yummy," she smiled, rubbing her pussy through her skirt.

"Now mine," she returned to her seat and started pouring, loving the sheer badness of messing up her daughters sneakers. After this mornings discovery, however, she thought Aryana would get a kick out of this. The thought caused her pussy to spasm and she involuntarily spilt the milk over the tongue and laces of the black sneaker. "Oops," she giggled, and poured some over the toe.

Ben and his step mother picked up their spoons and tucked into the treat before them, spooning mouthful after mouthful from the milk soaked sneakers, tipping the shoes up to get the soggy cereal out of the toes. When the last mouthful was gone, Ben picked his sisters sneaker up and drank the remaining milk from it. Sarah copied him, smacking her lips afterwards and then licking the sidewall and sole.

"How hard are you baby?" She asked, peering at the large bulge in his pants, "very, it looks like! Best get him out and into my pumps then," she grinned, slipping her pumps off.

Ben undid his pants, letting them drop and then slid one of his step mothers pumps onto his erect cock. He started sliding it back and forth while his mum looked on, her fingers rubbing her pussy through her skirt, "oh baby I'll never tire of that," she smiled, the took her other pump and plunged it deep into her pussy, "oh yes, that feels so good," she moaned, sliding the shoe in and out of herself, all the while staring at her other shoe on her sons cock, "fuck my lovely shoe baby," she pumped herself harder, "fill it with cum for me."

As if on cue, Ben came, his cock pumping three big gobbets of cum inside his mums shoe. Sarah bucked in time, her pussy juices coating a beautiful cream pump and leaving a little pool inside it.

"That was great baby," she smiled after they had recovered, "but we need to clean your sisters shoes now. Unless," her voice trailed off.

"Unless?" Ben asked.

"Well," she said walking to the the sink, "these are practically new, right?"

"Yeah?" He asked puzzled.
"Well then," she rummaged in the draw, "they are easily replaced!" She flourished a pair of scissors and a long knife.

"Oh god," Ben moaned, "are you going to destroy Aryana's sneakers mum?"

"I'm thinking about it," she grinned, "would you like that?"

"Oh yeah!" He grinned, "but you probably shouldn't."

Sarah laughed, "you are probably right," she said, "how did my boy get so wise?" She put the knife and scissors on the table, "tell you what, you wash your sisters shoes out and put them outside to dry, then bring me a pair of sneakers to destroy for you."

"Whose shoes?" He asked, excited and already cleaning the Vans in the sink.

"Yours or mine baby," she smiled, flexing the scissors, "your choice!"

"Awesome!" He grinned, running outside with the dripping black sneakers. When he returned, Sarah had put her cream pumps back on and was sitting in the living room, her feet up on the footstool, legs crossed and loving the feel of the cum in her shoes. She had the knife and scissors next to her on the couch.

"So how bad am I going to be baby," she asked, "what sneakers did you bring me?"

"I couldn't decide between my Superstars and these," he said, holding up his mums new Purple Asics Kayano 20s, "so I brought both pairs."

"Wow," Sarah laughed, "you have great taste baby! My Asics certainly fit the bill of the naughtier the better. And your Superstars too? So you want me to cut up one of each?"

Ben nodded vigorously, he was literally shaking with excitement.

"Wow you are excited baby!" She grinned, "well I can't disappoint you now can I?" She laughed, "give me your superstars baby"

Ben handed the sneakers to his stepmother and sat down next to her cradling the Asics.

"I bet these have had a lot of your cum in them haven't they?" She asked, turning one if his sneakers this way and that, looking up to see her son nodding, "well let's see where it all went," she slid the scissors down behind the laces and cut them out, pulling the pieces free and dropping them in the other superstar. As the scissors cut, her pussy throbbed, "oh that felt good baby!" She grinned and could see it had the same effect on him.

"Hmm, I think I need one of these in me," she slid one of her pumps off her foot and slid it inside her, "there, that's better," she smiled.

Ben slipped his pants down and put one of his mums Asics on his cock.

"My Asics looks so pretty on your cock baby," she smiled, reaching over and stroking the bright blue sole. She gave it a playful press, causing Ben to gasp in pleasure, "does it feel as good as it looks?"

"Yeah," he sighed, "feels great!"

"Ok then, we ready baby?" She asked, "because there's no going back after this."

Ben nodded, grinning.

"That's good," she said, placing the scissors around the corner of the tongue, "because cutting the laces out felt really good," she closed the scissors and cut the corner of the tongue off, "and oh my god that felt better!" Her hips bucked and she gushed over the pump in her pussy. She repositioned the scissors to the opposite corner of the tongue and squeezed, the leather and foam separating easily. "I can't believe this feels so good baby," she said, cutting out another inch of the tongue, "and I can only imagine what it will feel like to cut up my lovely Asics," another inch of tongue came away. She pulled the remains of the tongue forwards and cut it completely out, dropping the remains into his other superstar.

Ben couldn't believe his step mother was cutting his sneaker up for him. Only a few days ago he had felt ashamed about his feelings and needs, but now it was in the open and, more than that, it had been not only embraced but celebrated!

"I think it's time I cut that sexy toecap off," Sarah smiled, taking the knife and cutting it out, "and it felt so good on mummy's pussy too," she pouted, "never mind, we will just have to get you a new pair," she took the scissors and cut through the side of the shoe, straight through the stripes. Then she cut the other side in the same fashion.

"I think your poor shoe is dead now baby," Sarah smiled, "think it's time for my Asics now?"

Ben nodded vigorously.

Sarah laughed, "ok baby," she reached out and pushed on the sneaker on his cock, causing him to gasp again, "but it would be so naughty to cut up my pretty Asics," she said, replacing the trashed Superstar with her purple sneaker, "don't you think?"

Ben was transfixed watching his stepmother with her purple Kayano, wondering if she would go so far as destroying such an expensive shoe.

"I mean, I only bought these a few weeks ago," she continued, "and they were pretty expensive. They are so comfortable too. Don't you think they are comfortable?" She pushed the sneaker on his cock once more.

Ben gasped and nodded.

"If I destroy this beautiful sneaker you won't be able to do this anymore," she took hold of the sneaker on his cock by gripping either side if the bright blue sole and slid the shoe up and down on his cock. Ben tensed in pleasure, loving the feeling of his mother wanking him with her Asics. He had never been pleasured by anyone else and he was already close to cumming.

Sarah could see the intense pleasure her step son was feeling and could tell he was about to climax, so she stopped, "hmmm, I think I need you to cum in my Asics" she smiled and continued stroking. Soon Ben arched his back, his body spasmed and he came in her sneaker, "there, that was beautiful baby," she gave the shoe a squeeze, causing him to spasm again.

"Don't worry baby, I will cut these lovely sneakers up for you," she promised, "but for now, why don't you take them and your Superstars up to your room?"

Ben took her Asics and what was left of his Superstars to his bedroom, leaving Sarah alone in the living room. She slid the pump out of her pussy and was surprised to see it was filled with her cum, "yummy," she grinned, slipping her shoe back on her foot, the cum overflowing her pump and soaking into the carpet. She put her feet back on the stool and stared at her pumps, her hand automatically going to her pussy. They felt so good on her feet, but she couldn't get the need to cut her Asics up out of her mind. The thought of destroying of her expensive, pretty shoe was the best feeling. It caused her pussy to spasm just thinking of it.

She sat back, closing her eyes and thinking about how it would feel to cut the purple fabric and foam. Soon she nodded and fell into a comfortable sleep.

Chapter 7

Sarah was awoken by Aryana entering the room.

"Oh hi hon!" She said, making sure she was respectable, "sorry I fell asleep! How was you day?"

"Awesome mum!" Aryana enthused, "we won!" She went on to tell Sarah how many points she had scored, how some of the opposition had cheated but they had won anyway, and generally how great a day she'd had.

"That's awesome!" Sarah grinned, "you are so good!"

"Oh I dunno mum," she replied humbly, "we all did well."

Aryana sat next to her mum in her purple netball outfit, her sneakers still on her feet. The sight was enough to make Sarah's pussy do a backflip.

"Honey," she said, "I need to talk to you about something."

Suddenly Aryana looked wary, a similar look to when she confronted Ben a few days earlier.

"I was in your room a little earlier," she began, Aryana's expression turning to one of fear, "and I found your pink chucks in your bed with a dildo in one," Aryana looked down, ashamed of what her mother had found, "I know you feel ashamed, but you have no need to be, because guess what? I have a little secret too."

Aryana looked up, puzzled. Her mother was not disgusted in her as she had feared for so long, in fact she seemed happy about it.

"A few days ago I happened upon you brother," she explained, "and you know what he was doing?"

Aryana shook her head.

"He was playing with my shoes," she smiled.

Aryana was stunned. Her brother had a shoe fetish too? How had she not noticed? Well, she had to be honest with herself, she had noticed him staring at her feet, but she had put that down to her own over sensitivity towards shoes.

"And guess what?" Sarah continued, "I didn't stop him. I watched. And it got me so horny I had to go upstairs and try it out for myself!"

"You tried it yourself?" Aryana was stunned.

"Yep," she replied, "and I loved it, in fact," she continued, "that's pretty much all I have done and thought about since then!"

"Really?" Aryana asked, hopeful and, strangely, turned on by the thought of her mother and her extensive shoe collection.

"Really," her mother nodded, "and I'll say to you what I said to Ben, I don't mind, in fact I want you to play with my shoes, but I'd like to watch."

"I don't know mum," Aryana said, but doubtfully. She was getting hornier the more she thought about it.

"I have another confession," her mum began, "we played with your sneakers too."

"Really?" Aryana's pussy spasmed, her hand involuntarily going to rub it through her netball skirt, "which ones?"

"Your white chucks and your Vans," her mother smiled, loving seeing her daughter getting turned on by the thought of her and her brother playing with her sneakers "and they were awesome!"

"What did you do with them?" Her daughter asked, rubbing herself harder.

"Well," Sarah grinned, "I make myself cum with your chucks a couple of times and your Vans once and Ben came in your chucks and Vans."

"Oh," Aryana sighed, her eyes closed, "anything else?"

"Well," Sarah began, "do you like wet and messy?" She asked.

"Oh yeah," Aryana smiled, "but I've never done anything other than splash in puddles."

"Well we did more than that with your sneakers," her mum grinned at her.

"What did you do?" Aryana asked, intrigued.

"Well Ben ate breakfast out of one of your chucks," Sarah rubbed her pussy through her skirt thinking about it, "and then I took them into the bath, then this morning we both ate breakfast out of you Vans."

"Oh wow," Aryana enthused, "that's sounds awesome!"

"Oh it was!" Sarah agreed, "in fact you have your brother to thank because you nearly didn't gave any Vans left!" She laughed.

"What were you going to do with them?" Aryana was really horny now - Sarah noticed a wet spot on the front of her netball skirt.

"Well I got carried away and was going to cut them up into tiny pieces," Sarah laughed, "but Ben stopped me."

"Oh he shouldn't have," Aryana sighed, "that would have been awesome."

"I know!" Sarah smiled, "but we can do that together now."

"Can we?" Aryana was hopeful, "can we really?"

"Of course!" Sarah smiled, "we can do anything you want! But right now, it looks like you could do with a shoe," she looked down at her daughters hand.

"Oh, yeah," she blushed.

"Would you like to use one of these?" Sarah asked, indicating her cream pumps.

"Can I?" Aryana asked.

"Sure, but I would like to watch," Sarah said, "is that ok?"

Aryana thought for a moment, bit her lip and nodded. She slipped her panties off and took the pump her mum slipped off her foot, "I've never done this with a pump before," she told her mum, "what do I do?"

"Well you need to be good and wet, but I don't think that's a problem for either of us," they both laughed, "but I usually start by licking the shoe like this," she slipped her other shoe off and started licking it and sucking on it.

Aryana stared at her mother, unable to believe she could see what she was seeing, but getting turned on even further. She copied her mother and began licking the shoe, "hmm salty," she said, licking even more.

"Yes honey, that's because that shoe has been in me already today," she continued licking.

"Oh god," Aryana's pussy spasmed, her juices dribbling between her fingers.

"Now you can use the heel on you clit if you want," Sarah smiled, "but I prefer to slide it all the way in like this," she lifted her skirt, inserted the toe and slid the shoe in.

"Of god that looks so good!" Aryana moaned. She tried the heel first as her mum had said and then inserted the toe, gingerly at first, slowly sliding it in and out, each time going deeper than before. She looked at her mum who was busily pumping her shoe in her pussy, but she noticed her rubbing her clit at the same time. She copied her mum and was immediately transported into raptures. She gushed on her mums shoe, her cum dripping off the sole and onto the carpet. Her mum came almost at the same time.

"Keep it in there for a little while, honey," Sarah smiled, "did you enjoy that?"

"Oh yeah mum," she replied, "it felt great."

"Good," Sarah smiled, "remember, anytime you want, you can use my shoes."

"I will mum," she replied.

"Hmmm, poor Ben is upstairs, how would you feel about him cumming in your nice Asics?" Sarah asked.

Aryana grinned, "Ben!" She yelled, "I've got something for you!"

Soon Ben came downstairs and found his mum and sister on the couch, both of them had their skirts around their wastes and a cream pump in their pussies. His mouth dropped open in surprise.

"I was just filling your sister in on what we have been up to," his step mum explained, "and she wanted you to do something for her." Ben looked at his sister who slipped one of her sneakers off.

"Cum in this for me, please?" She asked, grinning and proffering her shoe to her brother.

Bens cock jumped, he took the purple Asics Netburner from his sister and started licking it, his hand rubbing the bulge in his pants.

"I think you need to get him out baby," Sarah said, "I am sure Aryana would like to see how horny you are."

Ben dropped his pants, his cock spring up, large and engorged.

"Wow Ben!" Aryana breathed, "you are so big! How will you fit him into my shoe?" She had begun sliding the pump in and out again, loving the sight of her brother worshipping her sneaker.

"Like this," he grinned, sliding the sneaker onto his cock. All three gasped in pleasure as Ben began to stroke her Asics back and forth.

Sarah was also pumping her shoe in and out of her pussy, "oh my babies," she sighed, "you look so good."

Ben came first, flooding his sisters shoe with his cum, quickly followed by Aryana and then Sarah.

"Oh wow Ben," Aryana smiled, taking the shoe back from him and looking at the copious amounts of cum inside, "you came a lot!" She giggled and slipped her sneaker back on, soaking her white ankle sock with Bens juice.

"You too sis," he laughed, looking at the cum dribbling off the sole of the cream patent pump in her pussy.

Ben sat down on the floor, "so what happened here?" He asked, confused.

Sarah related what had happened, much to Ben's delight.

"So what have you done with shoes sis?" Ben asked

"I usually use my dildo over my chucks so I drip cum on them," she replied, "while I lick and suck on the other one."

"Cool!" Ben grinned, "what about wet and messy?"

"Only walking through puddles, but I so want to do it!" Aryana replied.

"Ooh!" Ben grinned, "Shall I run the bath mum?"

"Sounds like a plan!" Their mum agreed, Ben running from the room, "and I want you to go in just as you are."

Aryana grinned, "cool mum!"

Sarah laughed, "now are there any shoes you've really wanted to get wet?"

"Well, these, and my freestyles," Aryana replied.

"Ooh I like those!" Sarah replied, "well go get them!"

Aryana pulled the pump from her pussy, gave it back to her mum and ran upstairs.

Sarah couldn't believe how well that had gone, and couldn't be happier. She slipped her heels back onto her feet, enjoying the cum squishing in each of them.

Soon, Ben called from the bathroom to say that the water was ready so Sarah walked in, and found Aryana already there, "You look so cute in that outfit honey," Sarah smiled, "especially with those Asics on and your reeboks in your hand."

"Thanks mum," she grinned, "can I get in now?"

"Of course!" Sarah laughed, "in you go! Let's get those sneakers nice and wet!"

Aryana handed her mother her freestyles, then stepped closer to the bath. She lifted her foot over the side and touched it on the surface of the water. This was the first time in the bath with her sneakers and she wanted to make it perfect. Slowly she lowered her foot, the water creeping up over the midsole, onto the floral patterned section, finally reaching the mesh section. The cloth drank the water in, and Aryana's sock was instantly soaked. She could feel the water flooding her shoe a feeling that caused her pussy to spasm. She pushed the toe under the water, loving the bubbles rising from the mesh there, finally plunging her foot to the bottom.

"Oh this feels so good mum!" She sighed, her hand rubbing her pussy through her skirt again.

"I know baby," she smiled, "and it looks so good too." Sarah pushed one of Aryana's freestyles between her legs, rubbing her pussy against the laces. As she watched her daughter enjoying her first clothed bath she licked and sucked on the other sneaker.

Aryana lifted her other foot over the side, lowering it slowly into the water as before, loving the feeling and sight of her soaked sneakers. She walked up and down in the tub, loving the squelching in her shoes, then sat down, her netball skirt flowing up around her. She had a huge grin on her face as she lifted her feet out of the water, let the water run out of her shoes and then plunged them back in. She did this several times, loving every minute.

Sarah sat on the toilet seat next to the bath, "ready for your freestyles honey?" She asked, smiling.

"Yes please mum," Aryana kicked off her Asics without untying them, letting them float about in the tub upside down. She took one freestyle from her mum, slid it onto her foot over her soaked white sock, and then rested it on the side of the tub out of the water. She then repeated, putting her other freestyle on and keeping it dry, apart from the soaked sock.

"You look so good honey," Sarah smiled.

"Thanks mum," she smiled back and then, one at a time, she lowered each foot, into the water, flooding her white sneakers, "oh that feels better than I dreamed," she said, looking at her toes wiggling in her sneakers just above the water while rubbing her pussy through her wet skirt. She took her Asics and played with them in the water, filling and emptying them before shoving one between her legs and rubbing it against her pussy, "my pretty wet sneaker feels so good!"

"Can you get it inside you honey," Sarah asked.

"Let's try," she pushed the toe into her pussy, "yeah mum, but not far," she slid the toe in and out underwater, pushing it further in each time until the shoe was in her up to the laces. She gushed on her sneaker, shaking, her back arching out of the water.

Sarah slipped her heel off and plunged it deep into her pussy. She leaned down and stroked and squeezed her daughters foot in her freestyle high top, causing Aryana to squirm and cum again on her sneaker. She plucked one of Aryana's Asics out of the water, emptied it and handed it to Ben, "I think your brother might like to get your nice wet sneaker cummy," she grinned.

All three were so excited at this stage that the all came very quickly, in the case of Aryana and her mother, they came multiple times.

"Oh wow, that was so good" Aryana sighed, "better than I thought it would be."

"It was great for us too, honey," Sarah smiled, "you look so pretty, bathing in your cute outfit and sneakers."

"I loved it too sis," Ben agreed, "the netball outfit was really nice. Maybe you should wear your workout gear in the tub mum?"

"Of course baby!" Sarah grinned, "and my Asics too of course!"

"Yeah, that would be awesome mum," Aryana agreed.

Sarah laughed, "anything else?"

"No I don't think so," they both said.

"Ok, well let's just enjoy this moment for a little while," Sarah smiled.

"Hey mum," Aryana said after a little while, "you know I have Stacy's kit here tonight?"

"Really?" Her mum asked.

"Yeah, she's gone out of town after the game tonight and asked me to look after it till next week," Aryana replied.

"Oh ok, what about it?" Sarah asked.

"Her Nikes are in there," she wiggled her eyebrows suggestively.

"Oh," Sarah's pussy twinged, "you definitely have them til next week?"

"Yeah mum," Aryana giggled, "can we get them wet?"

"I don't know," Sarah smiled, "but it would be a lot of fun."

"Please mum," Aryana pleaded, "I've looked at them for so long on her. They really need to come in here with me!"

"Ok," Sarah grinned, "Ben why don't you go get them?"

Aryana told Ben where to go and he returned pretty quickly, Stacy's Nike Frees in his hands, "these are awesome!" He said as he came back into the bathroom. He handed them to Sarah.

"They are!" Sarah agreed, "I've never seen a pair like thus before," they were black and grey but with a pink mesh over the top in a cube pattern, "I bet these will feel really good inside!" She handed the sneakers to her daughter, "here you go honey, now be a naughty girl with your friends sneakers," she urged, "and I want to see one in your pussy,"

Aryana floated the sneakers on the water before putting a finger on the toe of one and pulling it under the water. The cloth uppers soon absorbed the water, the shoe filling and quickly capsizing. Aryana shuddered, cumming on the Netburner still underwater in her pussy, "oh I've wanted this for so long!" She removed her sneaker from her pussy and pushed Stacey's Nike in its place, gasping in pleasure as it filled her, "it feels so good mum," she smiled, her other hand taking the sneaker still floating on the surface and plunging it underwater. She shuddered and came on her friends sneaker.

"Want to see one in my pussy honey?" Sarah asked her daughter, Aryana nodding enthusiastically. She slid the pump out of her pussy and put it back on her foot before standing and slipping her skirt off, "mind if I join you?" She asked stepping up to the bath.

Aryana shuffled up and bent her knees, her freestyles just visible underwater through the bubbles, her Asics sneaker floating upside down beside her.

Sarah stepped over and into the tub, her cream patent pumps filling with water, her pussy spasming in response. She sat in the bath at the opposite end and stretched her legs either side of her daughter so that her pumps were just peeking out of the water next to her. Aryana reciprocated, her legs spread so that her just the toes of her freestyles were visible above the water next to her mum.

Aryana handed her mum the soaked Nike Free, the partner to the one in her pussy and sat back to watch her mum insert her friends sneaker into her pussy.

"Oh that does feel good!" Sarah moaned, sliding it in and out under water. She turned and licked the toe of Aryana's freestyle, "I love these too," she smiled, licking the wet sneaker some more.

Aryana turned and sucked on the toe of her mums pump, "I love these too mum," she purred while she licked and sucked, her hand pumping Stacy's sneaker in and out if her pussy at the same time.

The sensations were too much for mother and daughter and they both gushed over their respective sneakers, cumming harder than even Sarah had cum before.

The two sat back in the bath and recovered, their breath slowing, when Sarah opened her eyes and looked at Ben, "I'm sorry baby," she said, "I got a little carried away! Why don't you come her and sit next to me and we can do something for you?"

Ben sat on the toilet seat next to his mum, one of Aryana's Asics on his cock. Sarah reached over and slipped it off, dropping it in the tub, "I think you need to cum in Stacy's sneaker," she grinned, pulling the sneaker out of her pussy, emptying the water and slipping it on his cock, "there," she smiled, "now let's finish my little boy off, " she stroked the Nike on his cock, slowly, gripping the shoe so that she held his penis through the shoe.

"Want to lick my pretty freestyle Ben?" Aryana asked her brother as she lifted her foot out of the water for him. The water drained out of her shoe beautifully, and he leant sideways to lick the sole of her shoe. He worked his way to the toe where he sucked hard, just as his mum brought him to orgasm. He bit down on Aryana's sneaker and flooded the Nike with his cum.

"There," smiled Sarah, "now we have all had some fun with Stacy's sneakers."

The three sat back and relaxed for a little while. Soon it would be dinner time and Sarah had something special planned, but for now she was content to lay in the bath with her daughter and their shoes.
heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hi
mmmm also so wonderful stories. would love to read more with the high heels. i am not so a sneaker fan
thank you
heeburner1
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Yeah, sorry. I like heels and sneakers so that's what I write about, plus Aryana has mostly sneakers and this is her time at the moment. I am imagining she will get some pumps soon tho :)
Joeclog

Post by Joeclog »

Any chance of Swedish or Dutch clogs please?
Steel440

Post by Steel440 »

I'm really enjoying your writing. Is it alright with you if I save to my computer for offline enjoyment?