Hot friends shoes(Update Mar. 2016)

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

shrimper

Re: Hot friends shoes

Post by shrimper »

I'm gonna hafta clean off my monitor and keyboard. Your description makes it hotter on so many more levels. Any chance of seeing the friend also?
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

OK so my friend is a little older than us, mid fifties and still keeps herself in great shape and works out like crazy. She lives alone and when she travels there are always guys in the photo's. Always some place warm and always in not alot of clothes. I know HB thinks she is hot, but so do I. These are the Mudds, the lookes pretty new, not much wear might be able to get a pic of her wearing these when she gets back!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hot Blond, Mature Lady, Lover of Shoes and HeelBones Wife
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

Next I used the sling backs on his cock!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tx_heel_lvr

Post by Tx_heel_lvr »

An excellent wife who is willing to share her friend's heels with you. Great pics thanks for sharing!!
Sexy Heels $$$....Lovely Ladies Unforgetable....Lovely Ladies FckN in Sexy Heels Priceless!!
nemo1991

Post by nemo1991 »

The sling backs are the best so far Mrs HB :)
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

Tx_heel_lvr wrote:An excellent wife who is willing to share her friend's heels with you. Great pics thanks for sharing!!
I am sharing my friends shoes with all of you guys!. And if we can I have a couple of other friends who's closets I/we might get to visit this summer!
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

These pictures are so hot and thank you for sharing the story. Please insert the toe of your friend's heels or slingbacks into your pussy and leave your juices on them. Mr. HB would definitely love that I'm guessing...I know the rest of us sure would!
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

Mrs.HB wrote:Next I used the sling backs on his cock!
Now I'm TOTALLY done! The fact that you both know the owner of the shoes makes it almost like a threesome without the complications.
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

I think we both liked the sling backs the best, probably because we saw her wearing them at a Christmas party and HB and I both checked them out. She wore stockings with the line up the back with them!
SLBBoots

Post by SLBBoots »

The next time you see her in those heels - WOW. You guys had your way with her sexy shoes. Must - shoot - load!!!!!!!!!!!!!!