My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

jpierre777

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by jpierre777 »

Amazing set Miss Sara... only you can make jeans and a hoodie look sexy :D

Love the boots and especially the inside shot :wink: that aroma must be sooo intoxicating :D i may mess yoghurt on myself :D

Thank you Goddess... i count the seconds till I see you again :D
meowth

Post by meowth »

Omg my gf has the nearly the same.. or are these hers?!.. hm they look so amazing on you :shock: dont trash them she need them back soon! :D
forestplanetz

Post by forestplanetz »

Yes! More pumps please :D Could you do some shoe dangling too?
tabasco1313

Post by tabasco1313 »

I’d love to see your cute feet all tied up and helpless in a cute pair of peeptoe slingbacks!
shoxlover

Post by shoxlover »

Another amazing pair, Miss Sara. They look absolutely delicious.
Franac

Post by Franac »

How often do you masturbate? And have you tryed masturbating with heels? Also post more pictures of your ass in panties
Lwcumdry

Post by Lwcumdry »

Heels are lovely! How about some flip flops or heels getting stuck or sunk while walking in mud?
ffffff

Post by ffffff »

Sexy as always Sara, absolutely amazing boots and body :-)

no matter what you wear, it looks good on you, because you are an amzing beauty Sara :-)
petr0707

Post by petr0707 »

Miss Sara wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:48 am
tintinheels wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:48 am WOW! 😍😍
Thank you :D
shoxlover wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:31 am Thanks for the new year's gift Miss Sara. Those boots look lovely.
You're welcome and thank you :D
radared1 wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:21 pm Remember to put on your sexy black patent pumps, hold your right foot in the air and then at the stroke of midnight step down with your right foot and you will start the new year of right. LOL
Haha..I've never heard of this before, I have to remember this in the future :D :D Thank you :D
jpierre777 wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:23 pm Happy New Year Miss Sara! What good will come to you? Hmmmm.... maybe me :D

Those pics looks so sexy and I want to see more :D

Have a great time Miss Sara! You are a blessed woman :D
Thank you and Happy new year :D Haha..yeah maybe bring you :D :D
feet4ever wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:20 pm So ..............
Thank you :D For you too nice year 2019 :)
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:19 am O.M.G!
You look sensational!
Those boots and your body... Your lips are such a tease that I want to touch them with mine.
Thank you :D I am happy that you like :)
ffffff wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:33 am Hi Sara,

unbelieveable sexy how you look on your bed in lingerie, would so much like to lay next to you :-)
You have a perfect body and amazing lips made for kissing and maybe something else :-)

I wish you all the best in 2019, you deserve it Sara :-)
Hi, Thank you :D It's nice to hear you like it :) I wish you also all the best 2019 year :)
NorthantSimon wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:03 am Happy new year Sara xx
May your 2019 be filled with fun, laughter and heels! :mrgreen:
Thank you :D Those three things are good :mrgreen: :) Happy new year you too :) xx
bellybash wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:18 am You look very sexy in those boots.. Happy new year x
Thank you :D Happy new year you too :) xx
Trashman8 wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:28 pm You are positively divine as always, Miss Sara. Any year with you in it will be an incredible one.
Thank you :D I am very happy to hear this :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys :D This week I got a new coworker, he's a pretty young man, just 25 years old... But maybe you are more interested in my shoes so I took a few pictures yesterday after work. My flat OTK boots and my turquoise or light blue mules/slides :) I've painted my toenails red again so it was a good reason to wear in the office high heel slides :wink: :D :D I have to tell you that I love those OTK boots, they are so lovely and soft. They are quite worn soles and heels area :( I should try to polish them a little bit, I've been a bit lazy to take care of them :roll: :|
Hope you like this 2019 years first set :)
Hello, did you have those beautiful boots with nylons or socks?
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

italianboots wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:36 am Nothing wrong with jeans boots and a hoodie :D :D casual but very cute. I dont call here as often as I used to....but gather you have a new colleague to tease :wink: :D . Glad you are well.
Thank you :D Yeah, I noticed you no longer written comments on my topic for a long time, but nice that you wrote now :) You're right there is nothing wrong with that outfit and luckily my office work is not a dress code etc. :) Yes I have a new coworker that I can "tease" :mrgreen: :D
adolfo6666 wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:44 pm Sara you are beautiful, you fascinate me, but I like your photos more in high heels.
Thank you :D
NorthantSimon wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:29 am Ok ok, If we get married I promise to love you whether you wear heels or flats, as long as the majority of the time you're in heels :D xx
Thank you :D ....And I promise to wear most of the time heels, of course it requires you to massage my feet when they get tired of heels ;) :D :D xx
fbthblover wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:42 am Thanks a million for these last few booted updates 😍 I dream of serving beneath your bootsoles goddess Sara 😘 And in particular I'd love to lick and worship your stiletto otk boots 😍
You're welcome and thank you :D Good boy, under my boots is good to be if you are nice to me ;) :)
jpierre777 wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:00 am Amazing set Miss Sara... only you can make jeans and a hoodie look sexy :D

Love the boots and especially the inside shot :wink: that aroma must be sooo intoxicating :D i may mess yoghurt on myself :D

Thank you Goddess... i count the seconds till I see you again :D
Thank you and you're welcome :D I know that I get everything to look sexy ;) :D :D Don't mess too much :D :D Oh, seconds were maybe long, but here I am now :D
meowth wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:58 am Omg my gf has the nearly the same.. or are these hers?!.. hm they look so amazing on you :shock: dont trash them she need them back soon! :D
Thank you :D I think they are not, or if they are so I need them more here cold weather ;) :D :D
forestplanetz wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:37 am Yes! More pumps please :D Could you do some shoe dangling too?
Thank you :D I believe I can :)
tabasco1313 wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:34 pm I’d love to see your cute feet all tied up and helpless in a cute pair of peeptoe slingbacks!
Thank you :D Hmm..maybe I could someday wear my white peep toe slingback :)
shoxlover wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:40 pm Another amazing pair, Miss Sara. They look absolutely delicious.
Thank you :D Nice you like :)
Franac wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:11 am How often do you masturbate? And have you tryed masturbating with heels? Also post more pictures of your ass in panties
-Sometimes :)
-No :)
-I don't know, maybe my bum is too fat and I don't feel comfortable :roll: :D
Lwcumdry wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:26 am Heels are lovely! How about some flip flops or heels getting stuck or sunk while walking in mud?
Thank you :D Here is frost and snow, no mud and I don't like to wear high heels mud, sorry :)
ffffff wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:23 am Sexy as always Sara, absolutely amazing boots and body :-)

no matter what you wear, it looks good on you, because you are an amzing beauty Sara :-)
Thank you :D Okay I believe it, lovely hear that doesn't matter what I wear and all is good and sexy :)
petr0707 wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:16 am
Miss Sara wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:48 am

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys :D This week I got a new coworker, he's a pretty young man, just 25 years old... But maybe you are more interested in my shoes so I took a few pictures yesterday after work. My flat OTK boots and my turquoise or light blue mules/slides :) I've painted my toenails red again so it was a good reason to wear in the office high heel slides :wink: :D :D I have to tell you that I love those OTK boots, they are so lovely and soft. They are quite worn soles and heels area :( I should try to polish them a little bit, I've been a bit lazy to take care of them :roll: :|
Hope you like this 2019 years first set :)
Hello, did you have those beautiful boots with nylons or socks?
Thank you :D I wear socks :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys and and I'm sorry I did not update earlier, but now I update :)
I show my brown knee boots and black patent pumps :) This boots is very good walking winter and those black patent pumps gather gaze at work :D
My latest coworker first even thought the pumps are Louboutin and I even had a show outsole that they were not red :D :D But I understand his thinking as he only saw in the morning first my shoes front view when I went to his room door ask something about work :)
I have noticed a new coworker is quite excited about my shoes and several of our discussion have joined the shoes etc... So we're talking about a coffee and lunch break high heels :mrgreen: :D
BTW: I like these pumps, but I think I might want some better :? :)
Hopy you enjoy this pics :)
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara