Step-Siblings Heels Fiction

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Wristwatchlover

Re: Step-Siblings Heels Fiction

Post by Wristwatchlover »

Cannot wait for another update
Wristwatchlover

Will there be another chapter to this coming anytime soon?
Pumps_n_stilettos

Post by Pumps_n_stilettos »

Chapter 15 - Part 2

The popping of the cork from the wine bottle broke a moment of silence in the room. “Well this is bottle number three so hopefully Blair gets here soon.” Jack said.

As if it were written in a movie, a car stopped in front of the house, and Blair got out of the back seat and strutted to the door.

“That’s convenient.” Anna said as she got up and started walking to the door.

Jack and Brooklyn looked at each other and smiled as he poured her a glass of wine, then they both watched Anna’s beautiful shoes walking towards the door. She opened it just as Blair got to it, barely having to break her stride.

“Well aren’t you all dressed so nice. What’s the occasion?” Blair jokingly asked. She smiled at Anna as she closed the door behind her. As Blair began to walk to the living room, her back was now to Anna who picked up a set of handcuffs she had sitting on the table by the door. Blair only made it two steps away before Anna quickly grabbed her wrist and cuffed it, which made her stop dead in tracks and grin. “So this is how it’s going to be. I like it.” She obliged to Anna’s intentions, dropping her purse from her other hand and joining them together behind her back for Anna to finishing cuffing them.

“Would you like to join us for some wine?” Anna whispered in her ear. Then she gave Blair a nudge to walk forward without letting her answer.

They got to the table in the living room where Jack had just finished pouring a glass of wine for their guest. Brooklyn took the glass, stood up and brought it to Blair’s mouth for her to drink, then set it down and went to play with Jack. Anna helped Blair sit down on the kitchen chair they had brought over, then she grabbed the rope that was in a box nearby and brought Blair’s feet onto the table. “I can’t have you trying to walk away from me.” Anna said as she began tying Blair’s ankles together. When she was finished, she ran her hands over Blair’s feet, feeling the straps on her shoes. “These really are gorgeous shoes. Maybe I’ll have to start borrowing them more often.”

“They definitely got me a lot of attention at the wedding.” Blair replied with a smile and a wink.

Anna took a couple steps back towards the box, then rustled around in it for a couple seconds. She pulled out a vibrator and turned back towards Blair. “I have a plan for your orgasm. This is only for edging you. So you’ll have to resist as much as possible or I’ll be upset that you weren’t able to fulfill my wishes.”

Blair nodded in agreement.

Anna came back to Blair, then opened her tied together legs just enough to get the vibrator in the gap. She listen Blair’s dress and pulled her panties to the side to expose her wet pussy, then slid the vibrator in and turned it on low. Blair’s eyes were closed with pleasure and her hips thrusted slightly forwards. Anna stepped over her to straddle her, then sat on her lap so she could also feel the vibration. Then she pulled the straps on Blair’s dress over her shoulders and rolled the top of dress down below her boobs, exposing a black lace bra. She brought one hand under her skirt to her clit and played with herself, while slowly grinding on Blair’s lap, while her other hand fondled Blair’s breasts.

After a few minutes, Anna’s panty-less pussy was leaking onto Blair’s lap, mixing their juices together on the chair and soaking the vibrator. “I have to cum first.” Anna whimpered. “You have to hold on to yours.”

“You better hurry up then” Blair said with a moan.

Anna stood up and reached between Blair’s legs to turn off the vibrator, removing it from her pussy and inserting it into her own. She took a couple steps back so her groin was directly over top of Blair’s feet, turned on the vibrator and began quickly toying with her clitoris. She was staring directly at Blair who was staring directly at the situation above her feet. The mood took over and she lifted her bound feet so they were pushing into Anna’s groin.

“Oh fuck!” Anna exclaimed as she was sent over the edge. They both watched as her pussy erupted over the Jimmy Choo’s on Blair’s feet. Her juices ran over the shoes and dripped on the floor, and ran down her own legs until it finally reached the So Kate’s on her own feet. Blair’s feet were slightly elevated, so the cum was stopped by the rope binding her ankles together from running up her legs.

Anna’s orgasm seemed to never end. The Bunting’s on Blair’s feet were now soaked, and she could feel the wetness getting inside her heels as well. She finally contained herself, legs shaking, and looked at Blair.

Blair was still staring in awe at her drenched feet. “That was fucking incredible.” Her body shook. “Do I get to go get?”

“Yes.” Anna replied. She began to untie Blair’s ankles.

“Why are you doing that?” Blair asked with disappointment.

“You’ll see. Just give me a minute.” She freed Blair, and then took her wet feet and shoes in her hands guided them to the floor, separated them, and began tying each one to the legs of the chair. “I need your legs to be open for this.” She smiled.

Blair tilted her head back in pleasure, anxious for what was to come.

Anna finished tying her to the chair, then pulled the table toward air and sat down on it. She put her right foot on Blair’s left thigh, showing off the beautiful design of the Disco So Kate. Then she slowly rubbed the inside of Blair’s thigh as her heel got closer and closer to her pussy. The sole of the shoe completely covered it as she began to rub up and down on it, making the entire red sole wet from Blair’s juice. She rubbed for a few minutes, then slightly changed the angle of her foot so the pointed toe snuck inside the lips of Blair’s vagina, and began rubbing the toe of the shoe on her clit.

“I see why you wanted me to wait.” Blair moaned. “This is amazing.”

As Anna continued to rub, Blair whimpered and moaned and her breathing got quicker and quicker. Her body squirmed but her legs were fastened to the chair. The sound of her stilettos slightly leaving the floor but clicking back down after not being able to move anywhere joined in the chorus of pleasure. Anna could tell she was getting close, so she brought her left foot up and hooked the stiletto on the front of the chair underneath Blair’s vagina.

She rubbed for a few more seconds before Blair gasped and her body shook with an explosive orgasm, sending her cum all over the immaculate heels on Anna’s feet. It dripped off her shoes and onto the chair and the floor.

Anna reached back and grabbed their glasses of wine, handing one to Blair. She accepted it with a shaking body. “Well that was interesting.”

Anna replied simply with a smile, and the girls both sipped on their wine while admiring their soaking wet feet and heels.
Wristwatchlover

This is amazing I hope there will be more to follow
Giulio Cesare15

Post by Giulio Cesare15 »

I missed it. Can't wait for Brooklyn and Jack part
cmx1989

Post by cmx1989 »

Could Jack Anna and Brooklyn find out that it turns them on a lot when they destroy Chelsea's, Anna's or Brooklyn's designer heels? And do a gangbang to 3 in the jacuzzi
Pumps_n_stilettos

Chapter 15 - Part 3

Brooklyn took Jack’s hand and walked him to the opposite side of the room of Anna and Blair. She stopped in front the couch, turned around and gave him a long kiss. She lifted the heel of her shoe up and gently stepped it back on the floor, to which she received a positive reaction from Jack.

“If you keep that up, I won’t last long enough to have any more fun with you.” He said.

Brooklyn smiled and let go of him, walking away in a small circle, the clicking of the heels driving him crazy. “If I’m being a bad girl, you’ll just have to do something about it.”

Jack grabbed some rope and walked over to her. He spun her around to be facing away from him, pulled both her arms behind her back, and tied them together. “Now you walk when I say you walk, keep your eyes straight forward and keep a perfect posture.” After she nodded in agreement, he grabbed her tied up wrists and nudged her forward. “Walk” he commanded. She stepped forward in compliance. He released her wrists and took hold of her ponytail, and pulled it back as he commanded her to stop. Brooklyn whimpered and her heels stuttered to a halt. “We’ll have to work on that.” Jack said in disappointment. “Walk.”

They made their way down the hall to Jack’s room, stopping a few times along the way, with Jack pulling Brooklyn’s hair each time. When they got to the door, the final stop was commanded and Brooklyn’s legs shook as a wave of pleasure came over her, and a single drop of her pussy juice ran down her inner thigh.

“Wait here” Jack said as he went into his room.

Brooklyn looked down as a second drop followed the first one and met to form one slightly larger drop which ran around her knee, stopping about halfway down her calf.

“Didn’t I tell you to keep your eyes forward?” Jack asked sternly as he walked out of his room.

Brooklyn’s head snapped up, fixing her eyes on the end of the hall. She felt another drop slide down her leg.

Jack walked behind her. “Open your mouth.”

Brooklyn complied, and Jack inserted a ball gag. He fastened it under her ponytail, then pulled her ponytail once again. Brooklyn let out another whimper and her legs shook, releasing a couple more drops down her leg. She felt them make their way down her leg, inching closer and closer to her foot. The drops finally came to a stop as they reached the ankle strap of her gorgeous shoe.

Jack grabbed her wrist again and spun her around before walking her back to the living room in front of the couch. He stopped her there, picked up more rope and knelt down. He was about to tie the rope around her ankles when he noticed the wet line on her leg, and the loan drop still clinched the ankle strap. “Well at least I know you’re enjoying this as much as I am.” He said with a smile, then continued on with the rope.

Once her ankles were bound together, Jack stood up and grabbed her arm and her ponytail, and ordered her to kneel. He stepped in front of her and took a moment to admire her as she looked up at him. “You look like you don’t want that in your mouth any more.” Brooklyn nodded, staring into his eyes. Before he took the ball gag out, he unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. Brooklyn’s eyes widened as she looked at it directly in front of her face. Jack finally took the ball gag out of her mouth and replaced it with his penis. He used her to edge himself and after a few minutes of face fucking, he could barely handle it and withdrew his cock, replacing it with the ball gag again.

There was now a very small puddle on the floor below Brooklyn. Jack saw it and smiled. “Don’t worry, you get to be finished soon.” He grabbed her and gently pushed her onto her back, then took her ankles and pulled her feet up onto the table. He knelt down and kissed her legs, making his way toward her feet. Brooklyn let out multiple shivers as he worshipped her beautiful legs. When he finally reached her feet, he unbuckled her heels, and took them off, held the warm soles up to his face and kissed them all over as Brooklyn watched.

Jack brought the shoes to Brooklyn’s waist area, then placed them on the floor, sliding them directly underneath her, setting the outsoles into the small puddle. He lifted her skirt and revealed her soaking wet pussy, and began playing with her clit. Brooklyn’s hips pushed back into his hand, and she clenched her bound fists under her back as each second produced more and more pleasure. She whimpered into the ball gag as Jack brought her closer and closer to orgasm.

Finally, she moaned and made a muffled “Oh fuck!” as her body shook, hips thrusted, and pussy gave in to the orgasm. She squirted more than she ever had, soaking Jack’s fingers, and more importantly, the Louboutins underneath her. Wave after wave of pleasure hit her. Each one sending more of her juices onto the heels and the floor.

Once her orgasm was over, she laid there breathing heavily, recovering from one of the best orgasms of her life. She looked at Jack who was smiling back at her. “My turn” he giddily said.

He reached between her legs and picked up the heels. Brooklyn’s cum had soaked the entirety of both shoes, and had flowed down into the toe boxes enough to have puddles inside. Jack was careful not to let any of it fall out as he placed them on the table, then took her tied up ankles and put her feet down on the floor. He took the left shoe first, and slowly slid it onto Brooklyn’s foot. She whimpered again as her foot was made wet by her fresh cum, soaking her toes. Jack did up the buckle of the ankle strap, then did the same with the right shoe. He repositioned himself to be directly in front of her, and stroked his cock. He pulled her feet up closer to his member, which caused a few drops to exit each toe box from under Brooklyn’s foot and fall on the floor. He couldn’t take it any longer, and he let out a healthy load of cum onto her feet. His juice flowed off the tops of her feet, around to her soles, up onto the ankle straps, and down into the toe boxes, meeting with Brooklyn’s juice inside. His last few pumps dropped onto the toes of the shoes.

The two of them caught their breath as they looked into each other’s eyes and admired the mess they had made. Jack sat back and reached for his wine and took a couple sips.
He set the glass down and went to untie the ropes before Brooklyn interjected. “Just a few more minutes. You can feed me my wine until I’m ready to be untied.”

Jack smiled and agreed.
Pumps_n_stilettos

cmx1989 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:21 am Could Jack Anna and Brooklyn find out that it turns them on a lot when they destroy Chelsea's, Anna's or Brooklyn's designer heels? And do a gangbang to 3 in the jacuzzi
I might be able to sneak something like that in there at some point :)