Massage her feet in public places

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

droid1959

Massage her feet in public places

Post by droid1959 »

Anyone else experienced their wife, partner, date getting very turned on after you stroked massaged her foot/feet in public?

My 1st wife wore pantyhose and heels a lot. We were out for dinner with friends, sitting at a table with me to her left at the corner of the table and our friends around the corner of the table. During discussion my wife crossed her leg (like a guy, right foot ankle over the knee), she was wearing a calf length skirt, pantyhose and mid-height leather pumps. Under the table I slid her pump off and was stroking her warm nyloned foot. Turned me on big time, turns out turned her on too. After dinner we found a parking lot and we fucked hard in the car.

Another time, Christmas eve with my family, after all the food and presents, we are sitting on the couch kinda snoozing, my wife had laid back on the couch and her nyloned feet were on my lap. I just lightly rubbed the tops of her feet. By the time we got home it was past midnight but she definitely wanted it hard and we fucked again.

After we divorced, I was at a wedding reception with a Latina lady, we had just started dating. During a break off the dance floor she had placed her feet (in pantyhose and mid-heels, wearing dress slacks), and I slipped off her heels to caress her feet. Later as we said goodnight, some kisses and fondling in my pickup truck, she most definitely wanted me upstairs in her apartment, saying "I get so damn aroused". I noted too, she had removed her pantyhose back in the bathroom at the wedding, and I could not feel any panties in her slacks as I caressed her ass. I opted to not go in with her as her teenage daughter was home and it was only our 2nd date. But I know I could have enjoyed her.

Few years later, out for dinner with my then future 2nd wife and her daughter. 2nd wife was wearing a skirt, pantyhose and pink mid-heel vintage pumps I had bought her. Similar setting, I was around the corner of the table with my wife to my right. She had likewise crossed her right leg and I slipped off her pump and was caressing her nyloned foot. Later, back at her house, I was ready to head home, as we kissed goodnight she grabbed/squeezed my crotch and asked to stay the night, and she'd keep the pantyhose and heels on. We struggled to keep quiet while we fucked hard.

So anyone else have stories to tell of pleasures enjoyed while and after caressing, stroking, massaging your partners feet while in public? I do feel some women really get turned on having their feet caressed while out in public.
Atlas

Re: Massage her feet in public places

Post by Atlas »

A girl I dated years ago, use to love me touching her feet if we were out having a coffee or out with friends having a red. She would always make sure she could sit where she could cross her legs & I could casually & discretely rub & touch her foot close to me.
She always wore heels or ankle boots, so she loved the feeling of me slipping my finger into her arch without taking her heel off or unzipping her ankle boot & slipping my finger inside :)
That soon became a game because then I’d start slipping stuff like those little sugar sticks into her boots lol….or if she had heels on dropping small coins into her arch gap & playing with them inside her heels…..she loved her feet being touched!

That turned into grapes & strawberries being pushed into her heels lol….which started her liking her toes being sucked :)….
But this little fitness enthusiast had a daring fun side which I loved & once we went out for tea, nice restaurant, private table area, she wore these 9 west high heel ankle boots, & she was up for what fun that night, so we ordered a cheesecake dessert which she let me put half inside each of her sexy ankle boots, and slip them on her bare feet & walk out of the restaurant telling the staff that cheese was to die for…..so sexy to watch her walking out lol
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Once out for dinner with my soon then 2nd wife, on the drive home I was caressing her nyloned foot arch in her pointy toe flats, sliding my finger in and out of the arch to the bottom of her silky sole. She said "I think you want to put Marvin in there." Marvin was my nick name for my little friend.

Dumb ass me though, that time I didn't take the invite and run with it. She gave me an open door to fuck her nyloned foot arch into her shoe and I let it zip right past me. I could have been fucking her foot and shoe while I'd eat her pussy which would have had her cumming quickly. She also always wore sheer knee highs with jeans when we were out for Sunday night bowling league. Loved watching her change from street shoes into her bowling shoes. But I never considered fucking her bowling shoes to pump my cum into them. She was a cutie and liked wearing pantyhose with short skirts. Wish I had challenged her to wear crotchless pantyhose with a skirt for bowling, she would have. At minimum she would have worn sheer to waist pantyhose without panties and a short skirt, and I know she'd been flashing me while bowling.
Last edited by droid1959 on Tue May 09, 2023 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Yeah big mistake for sure lol….
I’ve been lucky with partners over the years, foot and heels fun in public :)….pretty much all of them didn’t mind fucking in their ankle boot or heels & let me pull out & unload into their heels while wearing them!
It use to surprise me how gorgeous or lady like these girls were, they were always up for crazy kinky fun lol….
My last ex use to taunt & tease all the time, but our latest fun was at another restaurant out with friends, where you sit on the floor on cushions. So my gf at the time, took off her knee high, high heel boots & saids out loud I’m just going to put them next to you hun, so look after them…..
Her knowing I couldn’t resist lol….during the night I was putting chunks of tomato & anything else squishy inside her boots!
At the time of leaving, watching her slip her stocking feet back into those hot boots drove my crazy!
Let me tell you, the goods I put in her boots wasn’t small at all lol….but she slipped them on without a hitch looking at me the whole time :)…..even walking through to pay she whispers to me, do you think you could have put anymore foods inside my boots?? Lol….it’s very squishy in there….that certainly mate it hot & heavy when we got home!
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Had I taken her offer to shove my hard cock into her shoe while she was wearing it I'm certain would have lead to many similar events. I had told her she could "take control of my cock" with her nyloned feet, but that never materialized in our time after we married. In our 1st year of dating I'm sure she would have done that and much more. She could be kinky at times, even if she wouldn't like me to say "pussy or ass".

We were once out with her female coworker and boyfriend, early December in Green Bay. After drinks at the bar he suggested his outdoor hot tub at his place a few blocks away. It was snowing, but what the hell. We got there, no swimsuits of course, so we all got in wearing our underwear, gals in panties and bras. With the hot tub bubbling, and the vapors rising was nothing visible under the bubbles. But I bet her nipples were showing through her wet bra. My gal was sitting on my lap, I was rock hard of course. I slipped two fingers into her pussy past her pantie, finger fucking her while she is talking to her coworker. Then she gets my cock out of my shorts and is stroking me at the same time. Her coworker and boyfriend eventually got out, and suddenly my gal has me on the side of the hot tub, sucking my cock hard and deep. She was too good of a cock sucker and I exploded down her throat in no time, she always swallowed. We gathered ourselves up and into the house to dry off and get dressed in the lower bathroom. I was so turned on I got hard again not five minutes after she sucked me off, so I turned her toward the vanity and fucked her from behind to another load in her tight pussy. Things were hot that first year, totally cold after we married.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

So does your today partner like her feet being touched or indulge in your fetish?
One of the last fun times my ex and I had together was in a group setting on New Year’s Eve. Out celebrating new year’s on the grass near the beach with close friends. She was wearing her cute little size 7 patent leather black flats.
During the night when it was dark I loosened the bottle top we were drinking laid it of her flats so it would slowly drip into her flats :)…..as some point she realised what had happened, everyone laughed & she tipped it out thinking it was an accident.
When it came time to go watch the fireworks up on the hill in darkness we all left & found a spot to watch.
When the time come, the fireworks going off, we shared a glass of wine each & a few kisses to bring in the new year, she saids to me, since it dark…..& everyone is watching the fireworks, you could kneel down and pour us another glass of wine each…..with a slight pause….& also some in my flats if you wanted too?! :)
She kisses me & said I know you did that earlier to my shoes…
So out came the wine bottle & as she stands watching the fireworks, she crosses her feet over each other so the arches of her flats open up letting me pour champagne into each of her flats! We spent the rest of the time watching the fireworks together drinking champagne with friends standing around with her cute feet soaked in champagne!
She was a lot of fun….