Cumtributes to wife feet?

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

Toofeen

Cumtributes to wife feet?

Post by Toofeen »

Hi! New here and lost. Its hard to find a forum or internet site to post pics of my wife feet, and just feet, for foot lovers who may wish to give a cumtribute. Is this the right forum/subforum moderators? Can I post pics or am I in the wrong sectiob of the forum? Thanks!
albers1

Re: Cumtributes to wife feet?

Post by albers1 »

Toofeen wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:40 pm Hi! New here and lost. Its hard to find a forum or internet site to post pics of my wife feet, and just feet, for foot lovers who may wish to give a cumtribute. Is this the right forum/subforum moderators? Can I post pics or am I in the wrong sectiob of the forum? Thanks!
welcome! feel free to share. kik me for details. I gladly trib her feet
:arrow: Deutsches Sub-Forum (Shoesession-Schwesterforum)

:arrow: erome.com

:arrow: MY TOPICS

:arrow: :!: FREE TRIBUTES (under my conditions) :!: kik me : thereal_albers1
albers1

Re: Cumtributes to wife feet?

Post by albers1 »

Toofeen wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:40 pm Hi! New here and lost. Its hard to find a forum or internet site to post pics of my wife feet, and just feet, for foot lovers who may wish to give a cumtribute. Is this the right forum/subforum moderators? Can I post pics or am I in the wrong sectiob of the forum? Thanks!
https://shoesession.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1#p1224251
:arrow: Deutsches Sub-Forum (Shoesession-Schwesterforum)

:arrow: erome.com

:arrow: MY TOPICS

:arrow: :!: FREE TRIBUTES (under my conditions) :!: kik me : thereal_albers1