Sleepy feet

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

feet.candid

Sleepy feet

Post by feet.candid »

Last edited by feet.candid on Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
feet.candid

Re: Sleepy feet

Post by feet.candid »

Last edited by feet.candid on Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
popiti

Post by popiti »

Defenetly like it 😄
feet.candid

Post by feet.candid »

Last edited by feet.candid on Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
sneakerfun

Post by sneakerfun »

I love sleepy feet as well! Sorry for the long story though. My wife absolutely hates having her pretty uk size 5 feet being touched and it really gets to me as I really want her feet, especially after a long night in her well worn sexy patent t-bar heels. Anyway she joked she’d need to be passed out for me to enjoy her feet and she said even then that she would wake up. I questioned her on this and she said she would be ok with me having her feet as long as she is a sleep. I pressed her again and said is she giving me consent to have them? She said yes. Well that was it, I had plans for her feet so one Friday night we were out with friends and I’d managed to get her to wear her heels. It was a long night with lots of drink and I admit to encouraging her. When we got home she was complaining of being drunk and went straight to bed. I waited about 20 mins and then joined her, she was already fast asleep under the covers. I had to semi wake her to get her to lie on her front so I could have full access to her soles. An agonising 30 mins passed and eventually I was certain she was fast asleep. I was so excited as I gently slipped out of the bed, making my way to the end of it where I slowly pulled back the covers to reveal the soles of both her gorgeously smooth feet facing me. I dropped to my knees and lightly touched her left foot to test for a reaction. Nothing. I then moved in and put my lips and nose onto her left foot. Her breathing deepened and she made some light snores. As excitement mounted I allowed myself to explore her feet. They were so warm from a hot night out in her heels and the warm bed, heat radiating off her buttery smooth toes and soles, which were wonderfully scented of all the days at work and nights out dancing in her sexy heels with guys eyeing her up. As she slept on I started to enjoy her feet with more confidence, beginning to kiss her feet gently at first, my tongue flicking over her toes and the rest of her feet. I turned my attention to her right foot and repeated the process, all the time savouring her feet and the knowledge they were all mine and she had no idea. I got so excited I started kissing her feet with the passion of high school kids making out kissing and licking her feet and in between each of her toes. Amazingly her breathing seemed deeper still and it was obvious her feet belonged to me. I slowly lifted her left foot up to enable me to put her toes in my mouth, I hungrily sucked then and even had 4 toes in my mouth all at once. I could barely last much longer so I repeated this on her right foot, taking in the full flavour and texture of her sexy feet. I cummed hard with one of the most powerful organism ever. The next day I thanked her for her feet. She thought I was joking but I told her I wasn’t. She repeated she didn’t mind as long as she wasn’t woken up. I think she kinda didn’t believe me though. That was 4 years ago and since then I’ve been having a passionate secret affair with her gorgeous feet. Just me and them for a secret hour almost every week......
feet.candid

Post by feet.candid »

Last edited by feet.candid on Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
sneakerfun

Post by sneakerfun »

Thanks for that. I agree having total freedom is great with no feelings of awkwardness. As for her shoes I totally enjoy them regularly. I don’t cum in them as it’s vital they and her feet smell of her feet and nothing else. She’s a bit unimpressed at the moment because the shoes I mentioned are really old and stained inside, but still look great outside, and she can’t understand why I keep asking her to wear them. Of course you now know! But I still love enjoying them. Next best thing to her feet!
Peasant88

Post by Peasant88 »

I also love getting to have my girlfriend's feet while she's sleepy. Here's a couple of pics of her sleepy feet

image.jpeg
image.png
image.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PavoBreda

Post by PavoBreda »

My wife always had the coldest of feet. So she gives em to me frequently. But she only likes a good foot rub. She doesn’t really like me licking and sucking on them. Sometimes she will let me and sometimes I can have my way with them however I want it (usually cum on the soles).

However, I kinda like it when late at night she’s tired and I’m giving her a foot rub and she falls asleep on the couch. It’s the secret nature of it all. The fact that you do it while she’s unaware. It’s more fun if you don’t have permission.

Sometimes I wake up at night for no particular reason and I go and sit up straight in bed. Usually this movement causes her to reposition herself. She sometimes throws a leg and foot over the duvet in my direction. I wait for her to fall back into deep sleep and I go to town.

I also do ass play and worshipping that way. Sometimes cumming all over her asscheeks. Although that does wake her up and might get mad. But I’m horny as fuck and i can’t help myself.

But again: unawareness and not having permission. As I mentioned elsewhere: sometimes the forbidden fruit is the sweetest.
PavoBreda

Post by PavoBreda »

Some pics that fit this thread:

A9581ADB-8491-4778-9F4B-EC2491E01D2C.jpeg
A22F01E8-6FEC-43A6-A79F-D1EDF4071F7D.jpeg
7BFEE1D6-3FBA-4F11-A0A5-2A6DFF2E3050.jpeg
E8D19ED7-45FE-4938-9C55-A5A0DA6A3CFF.jpeg