My sister in law

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

MrAndMrsFootLover

My sister in law

Post by MrAndMrsFootLover »

[img]So here’s the deal...I’m obsessed with my 22 yr old Sister-in-laws feet and toes...I have literally lost track of how many times I have smelled and jerked off into her shoes/heels/flats/sandals, etc. I also can’t even tell you how many pair of her dirty socks I have stolen and used to jerk off with. She is currently visiting us (we live in different states) and my wife, her and I all got a little drunk tonight. My wife already went to bed, but my sister in law is laying on our couch looking at her phone and still drinking. I’m sitting in a chair across from her as I type this...I feel like she knows that I love her feet and toes bc she always makes a point to show them off whenever she is around me - for example, a few minutes ago she slowly took her socks off (I feel like she made a point to make it really obvious that she was taking them off - also, her dirty socks always seem to get left where I can easily find them)...So now she is just laying here looking at her phone and she keeps like moving her feet around (again, I feel like she is trying to get my attention or something)...I guess I’m just trying to figure out my next move bc obviously I want to just walk over and get on my knees and start smelling them and licking them, but at the same time, I’m questioning whether she would freak out or enjoy it. I’ve been trying to figure this out for years, but again, for some reason tonight, it just feels like she is really putting them out there...Any advice would be appreciated...
danglove

Re: My sister in law

Post by danglove »

Tell her if her boyfriends admire her feet because she has very beautifull feet
Ilovesexyfeet

Post by Ilovesexyfeet »

Word up brother-in-law. It was no accident she went to bed and left you alone with his sister-in-law and her hot feet. You better tell your wife what you're thinking, and get her on board before you approach the sister-in-law. With any luck, Wife Will consent and allow you to indulge in this fantasy. I feel your pain. I just love fantasies like this.
ViTr3x2

Post by ViTr3x2 »

Ask her to rub her feet, so you can get a little touch
MrAndMrsFootLover

Thanks for the advice...I wish I had seen this the other night (it takes forever for this site to freaking approve a post!) bc I totally fucking pussed out bc I didn’t know what to say...Either one of your comments would have maybe opened the door I feel like...

I’m so mad at myself - I think I missed a perfect opportunity bc before she went to bed she put her phone down and like stretched, or pretended to stretch (I don’t know what to think/believe anymore bc I’m so obsessed with her feet, it 100 percent clouds my judgement)...

Anyway, when she stretched or whatever, she lifted her feet off the couch and wiggled her toes (as you can imagine, I was rock hard at this point) and then grabbed her left foot and pulled it close to her face and said, “Damn! I chipped my nail polish! Ughhh, I just got a pedicure!”...She looked at me for a couple seconds (I feel like maybe she was waiting for me to say something?) I just said “that stinks” - she rolled her eyes and said “Good night” and went to our guest bedroom she’s sleeping in.

I noticed immediately that she left her socks on the couch...I thought about waiting a few minutes before grabbing them to make sure she didn’t come back to get them, but I couldn’t stop myself - I grabbed them right away, turned them inside out and shoved them against my nose, while I took a big sniff...They smelled sooooo amazing...I was in heaven, I immediately pulled my pants down and slid one of the socks over my cock, which was throbbing hard at this point, while I kept smelling the other one.

I started jerking off with her sock so hard - I lasted maybe a couple minutes??? I’m not sure bc I lost total track of time bc they smelled sooo amazing and this was the first pair of her freshly worn socks (I have a bunch of her worn socks I stole before moving in ziplock bags, but it’s not the same) I had gotten my hands on since we had moved away from where she lived, so it had been a couple months since I had seen her and her feet (other than creep shots I have taken of them - don’t judge me lol) and had jerked off with her just worn socks - I don’t think I have ever cum so hard or so much in my life...As you can imagine, her sock was fucking soaked.

Right after blowing my load, I panicked though bc I thought I heard someone up, so I literally just rolled her socks into a ball and shoved them under all her clothes into the bottom of her suitcase that was still sitting in our hallway...Shortly after that, I went to bed, but I could not fall asleep bc I couldn’t stop thinking about her feet or how her socks smelled - they are literally like a drug to me and I’m an addict.

She’s still here btw - I will post what I did to her shoes and dirty panties later, bc everyone is asleep right now and writing this made me insanely horny - I need to go jerk off like right now or I might die lol.

P.s. I’ll post some pics I snuck while she was laying on our couch ;)
MrAndMrsFootLover

Sorry for the quality - still have my iPhone 7+ Low light pics are not it’s specialty :cry: ...Anyway, these are pics I snuck of my sister-in-law’s feet when she was sitting across from me the other night...
3ED5CBB6-B8CD-40F1-BE76-9C7250F1A5FE.jpeg
265E6812-D189-4926-9B48-A08A0EC34BF7.jpeg
BBD412A9-1AC2-4467-A17B-527522A57E47.jpeg
DAEFF782-6A58-4CAC-8A56-B3BCBC57371A.jpeg
98F26105-5BAC-4ED0-AF04-FEC7EFB5649F.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Damn, those are sexy!
MrAndMrsFootLover

I know, right??? Now you see what I mean! I’ve got it so bad for her feet - I can’t even think about them for a second without getting throbbing hard - like I am now just from replying to you about them. Lol.
whitenurseclogs

Post by whitenurseclogs »

? I think your sister in law wanted you to take a close look at her chipped toenail polish.