Showing off her sexy arches

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

droid1959

Re: Showing off her sexy arches

Post by droid1959 »

wow, thanks for getting me to my 2nd load off today. Pics of your sexy feet in any form of nylons can get me stroking. I bet you could also rock some sexy sheer knee highs, I know I couldn't resist.
jmmvzg

Post by jmmvzg »

FYI -- Summer is reading all of your comments & feedback and she LOVES it all. She's been discussing how to fulfill some of the requests ...so don't be shy and keep the ideas coming!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Love the cummy shoe pics! Here's an idea for a new set of pics. How about she dangles her heels while you lay on your back. Her dangling heel teases your cock until you cum. That would be hot to see!
yellowpanda8

Post by yellowpanda8 »

Reverse cowgirl balls deep. Then cum all over her souls and ass.
Black Cuban heels thigh highs. That is a fantasy I would like to see.
SummerRay

Post by SummerRay »

yellowpanda8 wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:44 am Reverse cowgirl balls deep. Then cum all over her souls and ass.
Black Cuban heels thigh highs. That is a fantasy I would like to see.
This one gets my vote, @jmmvzg 😉
phoselover

Post by phoselover »

jmmvzg wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:09 pm Summer and I had a rendezvous last night... a few weeks ago she found these mind blowing shiny gold fishnet shoes. They are one of, if not, my favorite of all the shoes in her collection. I bought some green tights off Amazon for her to wear with them because I thought they'd go verrrry well together. I asked her to model the two for me. By the end of the evening she made me cum into the shoes ... after which she slid her beautiful footsies into them. If you look closely you can see evidence of how excited she was getting... :lol: (apologies for the improper order and orientation of the pics)
Love seeing the wetspot on her green pantyhose! Great pics!
yellowpanda8

Post by yellowpanda8 »

SummerRay nice to see you back on the forum.
I look forward to seeing you two in action. Cuban heals and balls deep please.
jmmvzg

Post by jmmvzg »

Summer got so excited about your comments that she insisted we have another photo session, and she wanted to give everyone a treat for the weekend. She truly is breathtaking and I'm so lucky that she helps to fulfill my fantasies. This particular session was dedicated to the color burgundy. Would love to hear your thoughts and details of your 'tributes'.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
yellowpanda8

Post by yellowpanda8 »

Thanks for the weekend content. The reverse nylon foot job is awesome. Making my dick move summer.
Would like to see summer in Cuban heels. Balls deep reverse cowgirl. Really would like to see summer ass in pantyhose also.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

wow, that looks amazing fun, summer is a fine lady