Showing off her sexy arches

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

jmmvzg

Showing off her sexy arches

Post by jmmvzg »

The young beautiful lady I'm dating has been blessed with some of the most beautiful arches I have ever seen. She was a bit reluctant, but has agreed to let me post these pictures. Please provide your honest feedback. Depending on what she hears she may agree to post more in the future...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ViTr3x2

Re: Showing off her sexy arches

Post by ViTr3x2 »

Very hot feet, would love to see some of her shoes.
feet71

Post by feet71 »

She has beautiful feet!!
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Those are perfect! They look so smooth and perfect for smelling and fucking!
jmmvzg

Post by jmmvzg »

@wifey-heels they ARE perfect and she appreciates your compliment, her arches fit so perfectly around my cock and the aroma she generates with them after a night of volleyball is enchanting
@feet71 she appreciates it!
@ViTr3x2 it took some convincing but I was able to convince her to let me compile some shoe pictures for you. Enjoy!

She likes the idea of fulfilling specific requests, so please feel free to express your desires! But MOST OF ALL...please keep the positive comments coming to spur her on! (This is as fun for me as it is for you!)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
moby

Post by moby »

Wow! Her legs and feet look gorgeous in those nylons. I'll bet those soles feel amazing wrapped around your cock.

More please! Especially of her feet in the sheer black ones. So nice!
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

I'm speechless...thos is a woman we all fantasize about!
feet71

Post by feet71 »

She is what dreams are made of. You are a lucky man. Tell her we appreciate her letting you share her gorgeous feet with us.
SummerRay

Post by SummerRay »

Hi there boys! Summer here... 😇

It makes me so happy that you have been enjoying my pics! (And turns me on a bit, tbh... 😉). I was a little uncertain when my boyfriend talked about posting pics I’ve sent him on a forum to share with other guys, but he’s been so open about everything that I just wanted to help fulfill all his fantasies! Plus, I’m a bit of an exhibitionist, so I enjoy the idea of sharing pics.

This is my first venture into the foot fetish world. Being a nurse, athlete, and former dancer/gymnast, I never thought of my feet as anything great. But since our first date, I noticed my boyfriend couldn’t take his eyes off of them! (Which shocked me because that is DEFINITELY NOT what guys usually notice about me... lol) Anyway, he let me in on his fetish, slowly at first, I’m guessing because it’s probably scary to open up to a girl about something so intimate. It was all new for me and took me by surprise. I started doing my research and watching videos, so that I could find a way to fulfill my man’s wildest dreams! I started to pay attention and ask specific questions about what he likes and what turns him on. Then I started surprising him with pics of my feet while he was at work, or pics while I was shoe shopping or even just laying around in bed. I found out that he has a thing for pantyhose so I went out and bought a bunch and did a fashion show for him! I used to wear hose under my leggings when I played volleyball or under my jeans, and I would sneak him a glimpse to distract him. One day, I surprised him with a gift bag and when he opened it, it was a whole collection of pantyhose that I had worn over a couple weeks for him to keep and use as he saw fit. 😉

Anyway, as time went by, I found myself really starting to get turned on and have fun it! It played into my exhibitionism fetish really well because I knew I could get him hard just by surprising him with a pic. I LOVED that! And that led me to exploring and using my feet in all different ways to please him. (I discovered that I’m not too shabby at footjobs and it turns me on when he glazes my soles...) 😊. Posting on this forum has really given us both a way to explore our own fetishes and our bond together! Like I said, I was really unsure about it at first (because why would anybody else want to look at my sweaty old feet!) But he was so supportive, then reading all your comments has really made this an awesome experience for me, so thank you boys SO MUCH!

Anyway, to the point: due to me being a nurse and lots of other reasons, my man and I have had to be apart through this whole pandemic. I wanted to find a way to surprise him and show him how much I appreciate him, support him, and want to keep things fun and adventurous. I thought maybe me creating my own logon in this forum and really taking a more active role in helping him play out his fantasies might do the trick. I also wanted to thank you all so much for your kind words!!! And add a few pics (that will even be a surprise for my man 😆) as a bit of a treat!

So thank you all again! Your comments make this all so much fun for me and he loves the confidence I get from reading them. So please keep those up! If you have requests, I’ll do my best to fulfill them because I like a good challenge and I know my man loves showing me off! And, if you have any other ideas on how I can make this all special for him, please let me know! I want to be the best girlfriend in the world and maybe you guys can help me with that!! 😉 (I’d say it would be our little secret, but he’ll find out as soon as he sees this post! 😳😆)

XO,
Summer Ray 😚
ViTr3x2

Post by ViTr3x2 »

She is amazing. Woild love to see some boots of her