Anyone into sleeping FJ’s?

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, MissN, albers1

shawnjames95

Anyone into sleeping FJ’s?

Post by shawnjames95 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:39 pm

Just wondering if anyone else has given into the temptation to fuck some sleeping feet in the past? I grew up doing it with female cousins as a teen. Just curious

jcarl

Re: Anyone into sleeping FJ’s?

Post by jcarl » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:18 am

I like it. Please share your experiences

Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:03 am

I fucked my wife's feet in heels a couple of months ago. I asked if I could worship her feet (we often do this) but she was tired, I begged and she gave in so I slipped a pair of her heels on and after just two minutes I could hear her breathing had grown heavier. I called out her name and she didn't reply so I checked on her and yes, she was fast off. She didn't wake up until I was taking her shoes off and by that point I had kissed, licked, smelled and cum all over her feet and shoes.

shawnjames95

Post by shawnjames95 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:18 am

Well the love for footjobs started as a kid. My babysitter would run her red nail polishes toes on my dick after bathing me at around 4-5 years old. No joke. She eventually moved back to Mexico according to my parents. I loved the feeling even as a kid and with her gone I couldn’t get that feeling again. I needed it so bad and one day I noticed my older cousin had red polished toes as she was asleep in our house. I then had the great idea that I could take it upon myself to rub her soft feet in my dick as she slept. I walked over and her right foot was exposed hanging over the sofa bed which was perfectly angled to my waist and I pulled down my sweats. I grabbed her ankle and slowly rubbed her toes across my dick and put it between her toes. I couldn’t cum but still orgasmed. I’m in my 30s and have been doing that ever since to cousins, friends, aunts, and friends girlfriends. I have a few videos to trade if anyone has similar vids.